Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35622 times)
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:39:13 PM

I'm not gonna dump my bitcoins because of the future the bitcoin itself has, I think it would just be stupid to do this.
The halving is also coming so with a little bit of patient you will make a lot more money if you just wait.

I'm also not gonna dump any bitcoins because of the good future the bitcoin has with the halving a head.
I think the bitcoin will rise in its worth so selling would not be smart at all right ?

It depends. If you sell because you made around $100 profit per coin, then it's not a bad thing to sell if you so wish. If you just bought and see you are up like $10-$20, then of course it's not worth to sell for. But I see some people are selling just to secure profits of $10 which I find it simply not worth the effort. Keep holding instead of selling for such a low profit.

Exactly that profit is really not worth after waiting so long to earn good profits, if you bought around $250 then this is the best time to sell without waiting for future.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:40:33 PM

I'm not gonna dump my bitcoins because of the future the bitcoin itself has, I think it would just be stupid to do this.
The halving is also coming so with a little bit of patient you will make a lot more money if you just wait.

I'm also not gonna dump any bitcoins because of the good future the bitcoin has with the halving a head.
I think the bitcoin will rise in its worth so selling would not be smart at all right ?

I will not dump any bitcoin. I will just use them when I have to buy things on line and the shop accepts bitcoin.
well the decision not to sell any bitcoins is really good in my opinion though you shouldnt spend any bitcoins on just buying some stuff from online shops or doing something like that

i will also not dump my bitcoins any time soon as the price of the bitcoin will surely grow before the halving of the bitcoin block reward and make me a lot of money without any efforts
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:52:44 PM

This is one of the most interesting point of view I have ever read here, and there are several points that I agree with.

I also think that bitcoin never will be a massive option for every human being, and never will replace the fiat.

Even I have some doubts about the permanence of this pioneer altcurrency in the long run.

But I will remain storing some bitcoins, but not as a possibility of getting rich, but only to be part of a good and revolutionary economic concept.
malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:49:56 PM

This is one of the most interesting point of view I have ever read here, and there are several points that I agree with.

I also think that bitcoin never will be a massive option for every human being, and never will replace the fiat.

Even I have some doubts about the permanence of this pioneer altcurrency in the long run.

But I will remain storing some bitcoins, but not as a possibility of getting rich, but only to be part of a good and revolutionary economic concept.

I dont know its actually questionable, because the bitcoin debit card allows traditional users to adapt bitcoin.

The question would remain either if they even bother to purchase it though, but I`m sure natually they would since it can be traded back for fiat if they are looking for extra ways to make income. Other then that, I still dont know if the debit card does anything for the mass adoption.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:34:48 PM

If you dump your coins at this stage that means you are not aware about the potential of bitcoin, and if you still want to dump then all the best  Grin
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:24:01 PM

If you dump your coins at this stage that means you are not aware about the potential of bitcoin, and if you still want to dump then all the best  Grin
It's their choice, but I too agree that it would be a terrible choice for him.

It's not up to us to actually decide what people do with their money, but I kind of wish he would hold it.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:19:23 AM

It is not the best thing that you can do now with Bitcoin, why should we dump it if we all know that the halving will come soon and that we can make some a little bit profit.
Dont be negative about Bitcoin because the value is low now on this moment.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:55:25 AM

I would never dump my Bitcoin because that would just be waist of money if you have paid for them. I am still saving my Bitcoin for the future in the hope the price goes up and I can make a profit.
beduku22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:00:40 PM

I would never dump my Bitcoin because that would just be waist of money if you have paid for them. I am still saving my Bitcoin for the future in the hope the price goes up and I can make a profit.

Not good to sell your Bitcoin now. The value is now going now going to rise and it will be more worth. And I think it will more used in the future. So people can have a lot of profit too.
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:02:58 PM

It is not the best thing that you can do now with Bitcoin, why should we dump it if we all know that the halving will come soon and that we can make some a little bit profit.

I will never dump my precious coins. I rather wait and get some money back.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:17:50 PM

OP is just another Ronald Wayne, don't become one like him.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:08:31 AM

The thread was created around 4 months ago so maybe OP already dumped his bitcoins. That time, price was a little over $350 (I think). If he didn't dumped his bitcoins, he probably would've earned a lot by now just by waiting it out. Plus, there's going to be a halving soon so I think bitcoin value would continue to go up.

Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:33:07 PM

It will be not the best time that you can do with Bitcoin, because the value will be higher in the future and that can be nice if you are selling it later.
Dont be negative now and just know that you need some patience for it otherwise you are losing to much money.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:52:08 PM

It will be not the best time that you can do with Bitcoin, because the value will be higher in the future and that can be nice if you are selling it later.
Dont be negative now and just know that you need some patience for it otherwise you are losing to much money.

If you are dumping your coins at this stage then you are playing with profits, as price will rise at the time of halving and selling  at that time will be more profitable.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:00:40 PM

I think you are doing wrong if you are dumping your coins.
Or i think you are just started this so that other people start dumping too.  
It will be worth selling in the future
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:14:16 PM

That is the problem that majority of people will listen to what people around them does with bitcoin, its better to wait for next couple of months and sell when halving occurs.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:36:09 PM

That is the problem that majority of people will listen to what people around them does with bitcoin, its better to wait for next couple of months and sell when halving occurs.
Block halving is too far and i think you can still make a profit using a bitcoin as of now if you are trader you can make a profit with bitcoin because theres still movement in the price of bitcoins in this week.. the price is playing around 420-430 and you can make even 10 usd every time the price is decrease to 420 and make a profit when the price back again to 428...

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:39:41 PM

Block halving is too far and i think you can still make a profit using a bitcoin as of now if you are trader you can make a profit with bitcoin because theres still movement in the price of bitcoins in this week.. the price is playing around 420-430 and you can make even 10 usd every time the price is decrease to 420 and make a profit when the price back again to 428...

Big traders loves this scenario as they deal in bulk and even a small fluctuation can give them good profits on regular basis and that is the best way to play with bitcoins.
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:30:32 PM

It depends. If you sell because you made around $100 profit per coin, then it's not a bad thing to sell if you so wish. If you just bought and see you are up like $10-$20, then of course it's not worth to sell for. But I see some people are selling just to secure profits of $10 which I find it simply not worth the effort. Keep holding instead of selling for such a low profit.
But I believe dumping bitcoins is the most worse decision at this time. At halving, the price gonna rise high and it will benefit those who are saving it now for the better price in the future.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:51:17 PM

But I believe dumping bitcoins is the most worse decision at this time. At halving, the price gonna rise high and it will benefit those who are saving it now for the better price in the future.

Yeah I agree with you this is not the time to dump our coins, as we have waited too long to see higher price of bitcoin and now if we dump when we are so close to halving then that is the worst decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: