Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35622 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:06:50 AM

I'm not gonna dump my bitcoins because of the future the bitcoin itself has, I think it would just be stupid to do this.
The halving is also coming so with a little bit of patient you will make a lot more money if you just wait.

I'm also not gonna dump any bitcoins because of the good future the bitcoin has with the halving a head.
I think the bitcoin will rise in its worth so selling would not be smart at all right ?

It depends. If you sell because you made around $100 profit per coin, then it's not a bad thing to sell if you so wish. If you just bought and see you are up like $10-$20, then of course it's not worth to sell for. But I see some people are selling just to secure profits of $10 which I find it simply not worth the effort. Keep holding instead of selling for such a low profit.
But I believe dumping bitcoins is the most worse decision at this time. At halving, the price gonna rise high and it will benefit those who are saving it now for the better price in the future.

Yeah I agree with you this is not the time to dump our coins, as we have waited too long to see higher price of bitcoin and now if we dump when we are so close to halving then that is the worst decision.
yeah dumping coins now is possibly a poor decision as if you do that it will provide you low profits. As you are so near to halving, dont sell any coins now, just wait for few more months you can earn better profits.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:56:23 AM

I'm not gonna dump my bitcoins because of the future the bitcoin itself has, I think it would just be stupid to do this.
The halving is also coming so with a little bit of patient you will make a lot more money if you just wait.

I'm also not gonna dump any bitcoins because of the good future the bitcoin has with the halving a head.
I think the bitcoin will rise in its worth so selling would not be smart at all right ?

It depends. If you sell because you made around $100 profit per coin, then it's not a bad thing to sell if you so wish. If you just bought and see you are up like $10-$20, then of course it's not worth to sell for. But I see some people are selling just to secure profits of $10 which I find it simply not worth the effort. Keep holding instead of selling for such a low profit.
But I believe dumping bitcoins is the most worse decision at this time. At halving, the price gonna rise high and it will benefit those who are saving it now for the better price in the future.

Yeah I agree with you this is not the time to dump our coins, as we have waited too long to see higher price of bitcoin and now if we dump when we are so close to halving then that is the worst decision.
yeah dumping coins now is possibly a poor decision as if you do that it will provide you low profits. As you are so near to halving, dont sell any coins now, just wait for few more months you can earn better profits.

OP's probably just trolling so that people would dump and price would go down before the halving so that he could buy more before the halving.

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:51:50 AM

I'm not gonna dump my bitcoins, I would right now even do the opposite and that is holding it.
I think more people are with me because of the halving that is coming it would be stupid to sell them right now.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:10:05 AM

I'm not gonna dump my bitcoins, I would right now even do the opposite and that is holding it.
I think more people are with me because of the halving that is coming it would be stupid to sell them right now.

Dumping you coins is indeed just very stupid if you would do this right now on this time because in about a couple months we gonna make profit for sure because of the halving.
Its all just a matter of time and patience we need to gain profit by the halving!
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:11:33 AM

Its not the best time to dump your Bitcoins because as you can see now you see that the value is now rising slowly and that can be good for you if you are selling it later with profit.
The only thing is that you never know when the price is rising and reducing so sometimes you have to wait also a long time until you can make some profit.
The Arcitect

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:12:37 AM

I don't believe anybody should tell you hold or dump what you see as valuable. This is just as much propaganda as you say is holding. Going by your nick on here I think you have a hidden agenda behind this   Cheesy

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 08:18:24 AM

It is ones wish what to do with their bitcoins, If you want to dump your bitcoins its your wish, I am holding my bitcoins and using them regularly for my daily expenses.

codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:11:27 AM

I am holding on to my bitcoins until I see a good price to sell.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:43:12 AM

Dumping your bitcoins is not good at all look at the future the bitcoin has, I would could this stupid because the halving is coming and it will let the price rise plus the number of users and stores is also increasing...
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:08:16 PM

Dumping your bitcoins is not good at all look at the future the bitcoin has, I would could this stupid because the halving is coming and it will let the price rise plus the number of users and stores is also increasing...

Yep, that's not a good idea if you're going to do that. Because I think the effect that the later is going to be worth much more and that you can get more profits with it.
sured44

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:29:04 PM

I'm not dump my bitcoins this year. Bitcoin has a good future a head so why should you dump them.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:03:12 PM

I'm not dump my bitcoins this year. Bitcoin has a good future a head so why should you dump them.
It is not that smartest thing that you can do with Bitcoins now, it will be better if you are waiting a longer time until you will sell it because the value will be higher later.
Patience is really important in Bitcoin otherwise you cant make profit.
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:04:17 AM

It seems that the OP is not greed at all.  I will buy some more bitcoin when the price is still below $450.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:33:22 AM

If I dump my coins at this stage then it would really worst decision which I will keep on regretting in future, I will sell my coins only after it crosses $500 mark.
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:43:00 AM

If I dump my coins at this stage then it would really worst decision which I will keep on regretting in future, I will sell my coins only after it crosses $500 mark.

This is pure greed.
Think that thousands of people are going to do the exact same thing, which is to wait after the 500 to sell. Which means after we finally break the 500 suddenly thousands of people are going to sell, which means we'll never break the 500 really because to many people wanting to sell means a drop of the price....

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:47:52 AM

Looking at the plethora of threads regarding this topic it really seems the if we will cross 500$ once again there's going to be a huge dump.
My personal thoughts are that if we really cross the 500 mark then there could be only one direction: up!
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:53:03 AM

Looking at the plethora of threads regarding this topic it really seems the if we will cross 500$ once again there's going to be a huge dump.
My personal thoughts are that if we really cross the 500 mark then there could be only one direction: up!

You're saying in your first sentence that if we cross the mark there will be a big dump, and in your next sentence that it will go up...
Make up your mind buddy! DO you think it will go up or down?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:44:58 PM

You're saying in your first sentence that if we cross the mark there will be a big dump, and in your next sentence that it will go up...
Make up your mind buddy! DO you think it will go up or down?

I saw you on the other thread (wall observer... you wanted to bet on May btc price. I replied you there.)
I'll explain myself better regarding my previous post:
I said that all these threads are telling me of an incoming dump at 500$. On the other side I personally think that if we cross the 500$ this time there's only one direction which is up.
Is that clear now?
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:23:36 AM

This is pure greed.
Think that thousands of people are going to do the exact same thing, which is to wait after the 500 to sell. Which means after we finally break the 500 suddenly thousands of people are going to sell, which means we'll never break the 500 really because to many people wanting to sell means a drop of the price....

Well, if the price drops below $500, all the thousands of people trying to sell will withdraw their sell offers. So the price won't really drop that much at that point.
Zudalar

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:29:21 AM

If many people in this forum think we should dump the bitcoin, it is a good time to buy the bitcoin instead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: