Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35622 times)
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:29:27 PM

I am glad I bought some in the last few weeks. But I will not sell it any time soon.  I will hold the coins in long term.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:00:21 PM

I am glad I bought some in the last few weeks. But I will not sell it any time soon.  I will hold the coins in long term.

If you are not satisfied with current price then just hold it, as price will be higher at halving and everything goes fine then we can touch $1k at the end of the year.
Jcastle

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:13:23 PM

Ur an imbecile lol lmao...bitcoin@$520 and ready to sky to new highs
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:14:14 AM

I'm not gonna dump any bitcoins, I think its just not smart to dump them right now, I'm gonna dump them later this year.
If the halving is good I will dump them and hopefully make good profits because of this.
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:59:49 PM

I am buying the bitcoin at the moment. The price is very low compared to the price after the halving.
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:12:11 PM

I am wondering if you still with getting out of bitcoin ? even after the price break $500 and it is still rising ?
I believe that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that deserve investing till now. maybe in the future some guy would invent something more powerful but till this day come, bitcoin will be my choise
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:10:41 PM

I am wondering if you still with getting out of bitcoin ? even after the price break $500 and it is still rising ?
I believe that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that deserve investing till now. maybe in the future some guy would invent something more powerful but till this day come, bitcoin will be my choise

Yeah and a person who is aware about the qualities of bitcoin will never dump his coins never at this stage at least as this is not the right time to dump your coins, hold it for a while and sell some of your coins to earn profits.
mandica

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:44:07 PM

Yeah and a person who is aware about the qualities of bitcoin will never dump his coins never at this stage at least as this is not the right time to dump your coins, hold it for a while and sell some of your coins to earn profits.

I shall only dump my bitcoins when the price rises 7 to 10 times within a few months, like that in 2013.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:55:10 PM

I shall only dump my bitcoins when the price rises 7 to 10 times within a few months, like that in 2013.

It can be possible in coming months, but I will surely dump my few coins if I see the price of $1k as I would be satisfied with the profits that I am earning with it.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:55:57 PM

I am buying the bitcoin at the moment. The price is very low compared to the price after the halving.

It is not good to sell your Bitcoin now. The value is now going now going to rise and it will be more worth.
And I think it will more used in the future. So people can have a lot of profit too. But than the value must rise.
ekissane

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 02:10:35 PM

I'm never selling my bitcoins.  I will start spending them in 5 years though when I retire aged 48 in my Tuscan bolthole with my lover.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:11:32 PM

Bitcoin was stable and that is bad for the most people with already Bitcoin because they want to earn profit with Bitcoin and that was not possible so they have to wait now a longer time until the can make profit.
Of course it is hard to know when you can sell it but you also can see now that the value of the Bitcoin is rising slowly so that is nice for the people with Bitcoin.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:25:46 PM

Bitcoin was stable and that is bad for the most people with already Bitcoin because they want to earn profit with Bitcoin and that was not possible so they have to wait now a longer time until the can make profit.
Of course it is hard to know when you can sell it but you also can see now that the value of the Bitcoin is rising slowly so that is nice for the people with Bitcoin.
We all have waited so long to see the best price of bitcoin, and with present rise it has given us high hopes that price will be much higher at halving, and we all are hoping for the best.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:59:08 PM

Dumping your Bitcoins will be now not the best thing that you can do and that is because the value will also be higher soon in the future so that can be nice for the people with already Bitcoin.
But I understand that many people are negative about the Bitcoin because they had not the chance to sell it with profit but just wait a longer time and sell it in the future.
mandica

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:55:31 PM

Dumping your Bitcoins will be now not the best thing that you can do and that is because the value will also be higher soon in the future so that can be nice for the people with already Bitcoin.
But I understand that many people are negative about the Bitcoin because they had not the chance to sell it with profit but just wait a longer time and sell it in the future.

I hope many people will dump their bitcoins so the price get cheaper and I will buy a lot of coins cheaply.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:37:14 PM

For users doing trading it depends on strategy if they invest on short time and have the bitcoins bought at half price than now, its a good point to sell. If you go to long time investing, price movements isn't too important.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:57:35 PM

For users doing trading it depends on strategy if they invest on short time and have the bitcoins bought at half price than now, its a good point to sell. If you go to long time investing, price movements isn't too important.
I think this is the right time to sell few coins if you purchased at lower price in the past, as price is really good at moment and not sure what will in coming days.
Miladran

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:08:17 PM

It's the worst decision to sell your BTC now.Just wait for the price to rise again...
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:53:09 PM

It's the worst decision to sell your BTC now.Just wait for the price to rise again...
i think you might be right, all people should now buy bitcoins if it is possible because the price is going significantly up in this way it allows people to make a lot of money

im not selling any of my bitcoins and i wont do that in the near future for sure, i hope that bitcoin price will keep on rising thus making me a really rich person

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:21:54 AM

I'm also gonna dump my bitcoins when the price is good but right now I'm not gonna dump them.
The bitcoin future is way too good to dump them if you ask me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: