Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35622 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:26:51 PM

If I had some FIAT left now I would buy on actual price but I'm already all in (depending on the little money I have  Cool)
Well, maybe I agree with you to buy bitcoin today and also I still believe bitcoin can touch a higher level than the highest price this year.

Buying bitcoin is not the best thing in my eyes due to the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise more but not so much.
So the price is pretty high also and due to that its not worth it in my eyes.
Well i think its still the best to buy bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin will increase again high.. if you are watching the price right now the price is increase fast and the price again is 615 value and i think sooner we will ssee the price increase again..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:46:41 PM

If I had some FIAT left now I would buy on actual price but I'm already all in (depending on the little money I have  Cool)
Well, maybe I agree with you to buy bitcoin today and also I still believe bitcoin can touch a higher level than the highest price this year.

Buying bitcoin is not the best thing in my eyes due to the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise more but not so much.
Well i think its still the best to buy bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin will increase again high.. if you are watching the price right now the price is increase fast and the price again is 615 value and i think sooner we will ssee the price increase again..

You could say that but btc is either going up or down with the halving coming up and none of us REALLY know if it's going to go up but i entrust that it will and hopefully stay stable.

Staying stable would be my hope but a price increase would be amazing.
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:20:21 AM

Buying right now is not smart due to the worth that it has you would pay a lot for bitcoins plus you profit will also be not very good.
I would recommend you to not do this!
Adar Korin

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:34:50 AM

Even when the market is rising you can buy while it's going up, you just have to be prepared to wait a long time for it to come back down.  And that can be a very long time.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:06:35 AM

Im waiting price rising to $1000 then i will dump all my bitcoin, i have only some bits so i thnk my dump not effect for bitcoin price
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:11:44 AM

Im waiting price rising to $1000 then i will dump all my bitcoin, i have only some bits so i thnk my dump not effect for bitcoin price
It is not so smart that you will now dump your Bitcoins at the moment. The value now is going to quite low so that wont be very smart. I hope that the most people will sell it later after a few years or months or something that you can sell it with profit.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:14:10 AM

It is not so smart that you will now dump your Bitcoins at the moment. The value now is going to quite low so that wont be very smart. I hope that the most people will sell it later after a few years or months or something that you can sell it with profit.

Yeah not the right to dump the coins, price went down in last two days, and now again it has gained pace an going up successfully, so hoping to see some higher price in next few days.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:51:54 AM

Yeah not the right to dump the coins, price went down in last two days, and now again it has gained pace an going up successfully, so hoping to see some higher price in next few days.

Dont ever dump coins, you will most likely always regret it because the price will most likely go up eventually.

You get scammed by low droppings you have to sell high.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:09:10 PM

Dont ever dump coins, you will most likely always regret it because the price will most likely go up eventually.

You get scammed by low droppings you have to sell high.
Dumping Coins is pretty foolish weather it gains or looses, they still would have some value.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:52:01 PM

My idea is starting to gradually sell my coins when it returns to the $800 level again. At this point I would sell some proportion of my coins. The next point to sell would be $1000, and I would be willing to buy in case that its price returns to the $550 level again, this way I will take advantage of every market move.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:00:28 PM

I do not know what to say, now BTC looks very unpredictable sometimes.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:02:15 PM

My idea is starting to gradually sell my coins when it returns to the $800 level again. At this point I would sell some proportion of my coins. The next point to sell would be $1000, and I would be willing to buy in case that its price returns to the $550 level again, this way I will take advantage of every market move.

I wonder why you will start selling at 800 USD? Do not get me wrong, it is good for Bitcoin to get redistributed but you personally would benefit more if you sell larger chunk for 1,000,000 usd/btc and by until that all the coins you can afford to buy.
Bear in mind, last time around halving btc moved from 7 usd to 1100 usd during slightly over 1 year.
In my opinion people tend to think way too much in terms of fiat money and way too little in terms of bitcoins.
Dc147

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:17:08 PM

Why would you want to dump your bitcoin now the price is uptrend?Bitcoin mining  reward halving is just a few couple of weeks  ahead and I think there will still be a surge. I'd suggest you hold on to your coins and partake in the profit.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:12:03 PM

Yeah its really unpredictable and we don't know what halving will offer us, as we were expecting the price fo $800 by this time but it didn't happen, not sure what will be the price at halving.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:06:36 PM

Yeah its really unpredictable and we don't know what halving will offer us, as we were expecting the price fo $800 by this time but it didn't happen, not sure what will be the price at halving.
im pretty sure bitcoin halving will allow us to make some big money pretty soon thus i will not be dumping my bitcoins any time soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:51:12 PM

im pretty sure bitcoin halving will allow us to make some big money pretty soon thus i will not be dumping my bitcoins any time soon

I think the bitcoin price has already risen in the last 12 months, it almost doubled. So it could already price in the halving.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:59:17 PM

I think the bitcoin price has already risen in the last 12 months, it almost doubled. So it could already price in the halving.
well yeah, bitcoin price rose a lot in my opinion but it actually does not mean that the price of the bitcoin is not going to grow even more because if people will buy it will grow

im not dumping any of my bitcoins at the moment, to be honest i honestly believe in a big price increase for sure because i feel that a lot of people will be interested in bitcoins and they will buy it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:13:05 PM

I'm not gonna dump my bitcoins right now because dumping will let you lose a lot of profit for sure.
I think that the bitcoin has a very good future so holding is way better.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:06:12 AM

Dumping your bitcoins right now is not even good with all these price increasings that are coming up.
You can now better hold and do nothing with your bitcoins.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:49:37 PM

Dumping your bitcoins right now is not even good with all these price increasings that are coming up.
You can now better hold and do nothing with your bitcoins.

The price shall go up quite a lot after the halving. The rate supply of supply will be reduced to help the price increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: