Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35622 times)
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:43:18 PM

We see how OP was so wrong here. 2XX's prices were great, I really miss them. I didn't buy much so I only played with my small amount. After the recent spike I dumped all my coins for over 700$, that was a good exit price. Now I'm waiting to see lower prices so I can buy back. This game never ends.

If there is no fundamental problem of bitcoin, we will not see the 2xx price any more. The price will just go higher.

Yeah price will go higher at the time of halving and if we dump our coins at this stage then it will be worst decision of our life and we will regret for lifetime.

It would be bad to now sell your bitcoins but if there is no other option you are having no choice, this option could be needed if you have some medical bills as example.
I think you also should not sell your bitcoins right now without any reasons because they you are just losing profit, waiting on the halving is now better.

I also think that selling is not the way too make profit right now because the bitcoin has a okay worth right now.
You can better now just hold your bitcoins for a nice worth increasing that is coming by the halving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:42:35 PM

We see how OP was so wrong here. 2XX's prices were great, I really miss them. I didn't buy much so I only played with my small amount. After the recent spike I dumped all my coins for over 700$, that was a good exit price. Now I'm waiting to see lower prices so I can buy back. This game never ends.

If there is no fundamental problem of bitcoin, we will not see the 2xx price any more. The price will just go higher.

Yeah price will go higher at the time of halving and if we dump our coins at this stage then it will be worst decision of our life and we will regret for lifetime.

It would be bad to now sell your bitcoins but if there is no other option you are having no choice, this option could be needed if you have some medical bills as example.
I think you also should not sell your bitcoins right now without any reasons because they you are just losing profit, waiting on the halving is now better.

I also think that selling is not the way too make profit right now because the bitcoin has a okay worth right now.
You can better now just hold your bitcoins for a nice worth increasing that is coming by the halving.

Its more like an obvious move for most people.

But you`ll be surprised that theres plenty of people who are selling as well while this is going up to save positions for possible downfall.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:01:09 PM

Its more like an obvious move for most people.

But you`ll be surprised that theres plenty of people who are selling as well while this is going up to save positions for possible downfall.
well yeah there are a lot of unexperienced people who think that right now it is better to sell their coins in order not to lose money with bitcoins though i doubt that it is a good move to be honest

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:06:11 PM

well it depends on what price you bought your bitcoins because if you bought it cheap then you will make profit by selling it easily i think, though i would definitely hold it longer

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:39:50 AM

Im waiting for the right time to sell my coins.. bitcoin is worth waiting for.
So hold ,earn, in the end youll be the winner.

I'll hang on too with my bitcoins.  No need to rush here. 

Selling a portion of your bitcoins today you bought at a lower price will give you profits, but with the price playing around the 660 mark, no one can tell if it will hit 700 again in a week of too.  Should that happen, it's a win scenario with how much bitcoins you held.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
sdp

Activity: 469
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 02:29:53 AM

I am holding but also hoping for those ten dollar bitcoins.   :-)   I think a price of between seven and twelve thousand dollars and then a slower less eventful rise that moves to inflation of prices in dollars.   I think Trace Mayer is more qualified in guessing the future price though.   So,  if I sell at $15,000 and it goes to 1,000,000,  I'll be sorry.... again but these vertical rises have to end eventually.

sdp

Coinsbank: Left money in their costodial wallet for my signature.  Then they kept the money.
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:40:44 AM

That some peopel are dumping bitcoins because they dont believe in them enymore does not mean that we also need to dump our bitcoins i can decide what i want
to do with my bitcoins and i can tell you you can better hold them than dumping them right now.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:56:43 AM

That some peopel are dumping bitcoins because they dont believe in them enymore does not mean that we also need to dump our bitcoins i can decide what i want
to do with my bitcoins and i can tell you you can better hold them than dumping them right now.

It will be an stupidity to dump your coins at this stage when halving is so near, as price will rise in next few days, so its better to hold our coins till that time.
cryptfox

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:48:46 AM

Because of many dumpers dump their bitcoin in a cheap price so we can buy and profits from panics sell, anyway thanks so much to dumpers  Cheesy

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:50:30 AM

Because of many dumpers dump their bitcoin in a cheap price so we can buy and profits from panics sell, anyway thanks so much to dumpers  Cheesy

But if they dump their coins now then we won't see higher price at halving, as I think people are not buying at a moment as price has stuck at same place since long time.
cryptfox

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:57:33 AM

Because of many dumpers dump their bitcoin in a cheap price so we can buy and profits from panics sell, anyway thanks so much to dumpers  Cheesy

But if they dump their coins now then we won't see higher price at halving, as I think people are not buying at a moment as price has stuck at same place since long time.
When bitcoin price starting to move higher will causing people panics buying and pushing prices to the high level

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:33:45 AM

Because of many dumpers dump their bitcoin in a cheap price so we can buy and profits from panics sell, anyway thanks so much to dumpers  Cheesy

When bitcoin price starting to move higher will causing people panics buying and pushing prices to the high level

We want that people should get panic and start buying bitcoins then only we would able to see higher price, as of now people are selling their coins and that is the reason price is not moving up.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:14:07 PM

That you are dumping your bitcoins does not mean that we all have to dump our bitcoins you stupid idiot let people think for them self . If they want to dump their
coins they need to decide by them self and you are not going to do that for them you are not very clever person dumping them now.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:40:52 PM

That you are dumping your bitcoins does not mean that we all have to dump our bitcoins you stupid idiot let people think for them self . If they want to dump their
coins they need to decide by them self and you are not going to do that for them you are not very clever person dumping them now.

I'm not gonna dump my bitcoins because of the future the bitcoin itself has, I think it would just be stupid to do this.
The halving is also coming so with a little bit of patient you will make a lot more money if you just wait.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:42:48 PM

Exactly we are investing our money in bitcoin so we can decide what we want to do according to our convenience, if you are satisfied with price then sell it or hold it for future.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:44:30 PM

Exactly we are investing our money in bitcoin so we can decide what we want to do according to our convenience, if you are satisfied with price then sell it or hold it for future.

It's all about strategy. People have different insights on how they will handle their coins to be sold or their money to be buy. If you feel you can make profits in the future if you buy at the current then just go. If you think that if you will sold your coins today will not give you regrets then just do it cleanly with no regrets later.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:45:53 PM

It's all about strategy. People have different insights on how they will handle their coins to be sold or their money to be buy. If you feel you can make profits in the future if you buy at the current then just go. If you think that if you will sold your coins today will not give you regrets then just do it cleanly with no regrets later.

Indeed you have to be sure of your choice because if you don't it will just be bad without any doubts.
I think that strategy's not always work but most of the times its working.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:45:34 PM

that is right. I have invested some bitcoin. The money I invested will not be used for long time. So I will hold.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:15:51 PM

What a shitty thread. **Thumbs down**

Are you a butthurt bear trying to get the price down so you can get in cheap or did you sell everything at 300?
I am not going not dumb my bitcoin because I still want to make money with them. I think that I am going to save them for the future.
I have been saving them for some time now and I think that I am going to hold on to them for a longer time.
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:21:25 PM

If you want to have any gains from bitcoin or avoid further losses, then you should sell all your bitcoins now. We are in a clearly confirmed long term downtrend toward historical analysis lows based on all confirmed forum data and databases confirmed by all government sources. These are just the facts.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: