Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my bitcoins so you should  (Read 35622 times)
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:50:43 AM

In my opinion nobody famous should share his idea,to dump anything,unless he want's to get worse price.
If someone known in the industry is starting to sell a lot,everyone is panicking,which means the price will fall hard.

And most of people creating big fud saying they dump everything do that in fact only to drop the price so they can buy more Smiley

That is right. So I will buy some more when the price drops to lower levels. I think the price will rise in the future.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zudalar

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:41:15 PM

In my opinion nobody famous should share his idea,to dump anything,unless he want's to get worse price.
If someone known in the industry is starting to sell a lot,everyone is panicking,which means the price will fall hard.

And most of people creating big fud saying they dump everything do that in fact only to drop the price so they can buy more Smiley

That is right. So I will buy some more when the price drops to lower levels. I think the price will rise in the future.

In the long term, the bitcoin price always rise. But in the short time, the price is volatile. It is better to hold.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:46:21 PM

In the long term, the bitcoin price always rise. But in the short time, the price is volatile. It is better to hold.

yes it right. in the long term bitcoin prices will inevitably increase. but if in the short term and it fluctuates, it is better to trade and take advantage of short-term rather than just holding.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:01:14 PM

yes it right. in the long term bitcoin prices will inevitably increase. but if in the short term and it fluctuates, it is better to trade and take advantage of short-term rather than just holding.

yeah best way to earn profits from bitcoin is to take advantage from it in short term as holding for long term can be risky if price goes down in future.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:30:30 PM

The only time I`ll really leave bitcoin and dump all my coins is the day the govt has a better solution of not screwing up lol.

But that day will never come, so i`ll stick with plan B - which is holding bitcoin.  Smiley
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:36:23 PM

The only time I`ll really leave bitcoin and dump all my coins is the day the govt has a better solution of not screwing up lol.

But that day will never come, so i`ll stick with plan B - which is holding bitcoin.  Smiley

Even if the government does come up with a better solution, then still it doesn't solve the problem of governments and banks having control over your life and wealth. That's why Bitcoin will stay unique for a lot more years.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:21:37 PM

Even if the government does come up with a better solution, then still it doesn't solve the problem of governments and banks having control over your life and wealth. That's why Bitcoin will stay unique for a lot more years.

Governments will never support bitcoin and if you are waiting that they will support bitcoin then you are wasting your time as I don't see it happening very soon.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:48:37 PM

Governments will never support bitcoin and if you are waiting that they will support bitcoin then you are wasting your time as I don't see it happening very soon.

I agree, and even we need to be aware of an increased attack of governments and official banks against bitcoin because of its increased acceptation and they will not sit idly under the great threat that bitcoin represents against their interests.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:01:27 PM

At this stage I will never prefer to dump my coins in fact I will prefer to hold my coins for future to earn best profits from it  as price will be much higher in coming days.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:08:23 PM

But that day will never come, so i`ll stick with plan B - which is holding bitcoin.  Smiley

Learn to read before posting. I never said governments will support Bitcoin. I said "Even if the government does come up with a better solution...".
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:52:48 AM

At this stage I will never prefer to dump my coins in fact I will prefer to hold my coins for future to earn best profits from it  as price will be much higher in coming days.

Yeah that is the right thing to do as if you are dumping your coins at this stage then you are playing with your profits so its better to save it for future.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:00:24 PM

yeah best way to earn profits from bitcoin is to take advantage from it in short term as holding for long term can be risky if price goes down in future.

If you buy at a low price I think it is still safe when the price falls in the future. I believe in the future of bitcoin prices will always rise, so it was not a risk when the price falls, because in the end it will rise again. but in this case you must to have extra patience.

JessicaSe
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:06:45 PM

If you buy at a low price I think it is still safe when the price falls in the future. I believe in the future of bitcoin prices will always rise, so it was not a risk when the price falls, because in the end it will rise again. but in this case you must to have extra patience.

If you want to earn huge profits from it then I think you should hold it for a very long term as it is predicted that price will touch the roof in future.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:06:24 PM

So what are your best plan when there's a sudden price increase? Still hold it for "future"?

Don't just expect for a desired price but also learn to get out from it. Traders gets profit but they didn't setting a target price since sometimes expecting too much changed the output of the plan.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:57:14 PM

I think majority of users will prefer to hold it for future as current price will not help in earning higher profits so its better to hold it for future to secure higher profits.
mandica

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:50:33 PM

I think majority of users will prefer to hold it for future as current price will not help in earning higher profits so its better to hold it for future to secure higher profits.

That is true. The bitcoin price will rise a lot in the future. So it is better to hold it for the long term. But we also need to use some.
JessicaSe
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:59:31 PM

That is true. The bitcoin price will rise a lot in the future. So it is better to hold it for the long term. But we also need to use some.

Yeah for the better future of bitcoin I think each and every user should use bitcoin regularly as we need the circulation of  bitcoin to take its price higher in future.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:14:27 PM

no one will buy if the price started to drop, only expert trades will buy at that value, so do not think about that if you are not expert in the trade of bitcoin, just think about the drop of a month ago, how much you bought at that time? did you buy at that time or you also afraid from volatility?
mandica

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:18:53 PM

no one will buy if the price started to drop, only expert trades will buy at that value, so do not think about that if you are not expert in the trade of bitcoin, just think about the drop of a month ago, how much you bought at that time? did you buy at that time or you also afraid from volatility?

I think the bitcoin price will rise in the long term. So I will buy when the price dip and hold it for longer.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:45:32 PM

I think the bitcoin price will rise in the long term. So I will buy when the price dip and hold it for longer.
There are less chances that price will drop at a moment, so if you are planning to buy bitcoin then you should buy it with current price as it will be much higher in next few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: