Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY or SELL bitcoins ? What you prefer ?  (Read 16112 times)
pneumatic5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:43:01 PM

At a moment I would prefer to buy and hold my bitcoins for future, and would sell part of my bitcoins at the time of halving when the price would be much higher.

That is a good idea, just hold your bitcoins for the halving that is coming its one of the best thing you can do now on this moment.
I think its just a moment of patience we need right now, if we just wait and buy/hold our bitcoins we can all make a lot of profit after the halving has been done.

Yeah, holding is good till the halving occurs, but lets hope that halving doesn't disappoint us, and if we don't see price hike in bitcoin after the halving then that loss would be very difficult to digest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 11:28:55 PM

450$ has proven to be a better selling price than buying price. There have been 3-4 drops from around 450-480 to less than 400 already, so buy sub 400 and sell over 430-440

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:46:10 AM

If you must choose. Than I than think that it is much better to buy it. The value is not that good to sell it now around this time.
If you now making an investment. Than you can hold it until it have a higher value. So patience is very important.

Mitchow

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:49:15 AM

If you must choose. Than I than think that it is much better to buy it. The value is not that good to sell it now around this time.
If you now making an investment. Than you can hold it until it have a higher value. So patience is very important.

That's true, we should concentrate in buying at a moment, price is dropping slower, and this would be the best time to make some investment into bitcoins, as you can earn better profits in future when the price goes higher.
Ultrasound

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:36:41 AM

I would like to buy bitcoin and keep them for the future. I might use some of the coins to buy some goods.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:13:02 PM

until 2020 the overall strategy of mine is to hold bitcoin and never let it go!

i am waiting for mass adoption and the real bitcoin price, i am not interested in these low prices. and for now any buy or sell is being done only for short term profit.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
zencomp

Activity: 182

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:44:58 PM

I dont buy , i just do signature campaign and some sports betting through bitcoin which i earned through signature campaign, but i use that bitcoins for my daily life expenses also. it upto everyone view of bitcoins . I prefer to use bitcoin in daily life like fiat currency.

rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:46:17 PM

It's the right time to hold. If you don't have any coins at this point, then definitely buy some! People who sell right now, take small profits compared to the long term growth that we can achieve. Don't wait any longer and buy buy buy!!

oh yes, it is awesome time to buy some bitcoins if you don't have them yet, and if you do, then just keep them tight as possible and don't be afraid of tiny price fall, because it will happen anyway, don't wait for smaller price, buy them now and be happy later

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BTcoint

Activity: 553

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:53:20 PM

Buy bitcoin and hold it for the near future
you never know what will happen and do not panic if the price getting lower it will move again

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:19:31 PM

Buying bitcoins is now better for your future if you ask me because the halving is coming.
Also the bitcoin has very good future a head, the community of the bitcoin is growing everyday so that is a good thing right ?
Selling can also be good but on this time I do not recommend it because you can make more profit in the future.
sallymeeh27

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:57:13 PM

I would probably hold it for more time if the amount is $450. I would wait and pretty sure that the value of bitcoin will increase. When it reach the amount that I wanted I would probably sell but not much and still continue to earn for more and the same cycle its because I will use them for basic needs..

vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:10:40 PM

I would probably hold it for more time if the amount is $450. I would wait and pretty sure that the value of bitcoin will increase. When it reach the amount that I wanted I would probably sell but not much and still continue to earn for more and the same cycle its because I will use them for basic needs..
well i guess that is what most people would do though im not sure if its a good thing to hold even more after a price rise as the price seems to get dumped after more significant increases

i think that i would sell it all and after a price drop i will rebuy all my bitcoins and wait for an increase once again, i guess thats the best tactics possible
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:17:54 AM

At a moment I would prefer to buy and hold my bitcoins for future, and would sell part of my bitcoins at the time of halving when the price would be much higher.

That is a good idea, just hold your bitcoins for the halving that is coming its one of the best thing you can do now on this moment.
I think its just a moment of patience we need right now, if we just wait and buy/hold our bitcoins we can all make a lot of profit after the halving has been done.

Yeah, holding is good till the halving occurs, but lets hope that halving doesn't disappoint us, and if we don't see price hike in bitcoin after the halving then that loss would be very difficult to digest.
On this time it is better to buy it. Or if you already have Bitcoin it is very smart to hold it, it is not good to sell it now on this time.
The value is not that high to sell it so that is not good. We all waiting for a price increase later in the future.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:05:30 PM

It will be better if you are doing both now I think. Its not that low price to sell it and that is also not that high price to buy it.
So that is pretty good. But if you have already bitcoin it will be smart if you wait a while to sell them.

Hashminers

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:07:30 PM

You should buy bitcoins on this time for sure because of the point the bitcoin has a really good price right now if I'm honest.
Also the halving is coming this year so that is another plus point if you ask me.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:41:16 PM

It will be better if you are doing both now I think. Its not that low price to sell it and that is also not that high price to buy it.
So that is pretty good. But if you have already bitcoin it will be smart if you wait a while to sell them.

Or just do approach the situation differently.

I got a buddy who did a small flash sale with his taco truck to get a taste of holding bitcoin. Pretty smart, since got it for cheap basically since how much does it cost make tacos.

And he didnt do this everyday, he just only did it one day then went back to fiat.
iamthesky

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:49:03 PM

I would prefer to buy now and sell after the halving, as the price is comparatively good to buy some coins and hold it for next few months, as selling at this price won't be profitable enough.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:02:03 PM

I would prefer to buy now and sell after the halving, as the price is comparatively good to buy some coins and hold it for next few months, as selling at this price won't be profitable enough.
positive agree now is good time to buy bitcoin after seen bitcoin too strong in current price $400, so i don't think bitcoin can fall down to deep price.
Hashminers

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:19:19 PM

positive agree now is good time to buy bitcoin after seen bitcoin too strong in current price $400, so i don't think bitcoin can fall down to deep price.

Indeed, I prefer buying the bitcoin right now because the market is very good at this certain point if you ask me.
Also the halving is coming this year and the bitcoin community is growing everyday.
y8tvkid

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:28:36 PM

Indeed, I prefer buying the bitcoin right now because the market is very good at this certain point if you ask me.
Also the halving is coming this year and the bitcoin community is growing everyday.

Yeah, that's true the users of bitcoins are increasing on a fast pace and that is really good news for entire bitcoin community, and if it keeps on increasing with same pace, we can expect much better value in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: