Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY or SELL bitcoins ? What you prefer ?  (Read 16112 times)
Qumat

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:00:42 PM

I would like to buy bitcoins. I do not sell them directly. I use the bitcoin to buy things. It is better than selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:05:20 PM

I suggest you do not ever plan to sell your bitcoin currently. this time good to prefer buy bitcoin and hold. just wait a few months when approached halving. prices will rise Cool

price for now I just prefer to Hold. If the price goes down I prefer to buy and hold it.
When the price goes high I prefer to just sell it and make profit.

i can agree with the fact that right now is the best time to just hold the coins that you have. don't sell them just because the price went up a few bucks recently. your patience will surely get rewarded with a much higher price just before the block halving. i personally will just secure around 10 to at most 20% of my coins. after that i will not secure any profits untill the price reaches $1000.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:17:14 PM

It is better now to buy some Bitcoins because the value is now not high enough to sell it and you have to be smart to know that because the value will be more also later maybe.
The halving is also coming and the most people are hoping that the value will be more worth but some people are saying that the value will not even rise in the halving and that can be bad for the people who wants to sell their Bitcoin.

But if you want to sell now and you can make profit than it is also not that worst.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:33:19 PM

I'm preferring buying right now because of the future the bitcoin has it would be better in my eyes to buy them, the price is not very high and you can also make a lot of profit if you do it good.
I think there is a good chance that the bitcoin is going to high amount this year.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:25:39 PM

Both are not that bad to do know around this time, as you can see now you see that the value is not not high enough to sell it and also not low enough to buy it.
And if you can make profit with selling than why not sell, but if you dont have Bitcoins just make the investment now.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:35:45 AM

I suggest you do not ever plan to sell your bitcoin currently. this time good to prefer buy bitcoin and hold. just wait a few months when approached halving. prices will rise Cool

The price has started to rise from the last week. Now its time for buying and holding. Hold all the earned bitcoin for few months. Buy the possible bitcoins with the cash at least a small portion of bitcoin.
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:43:03 AM

I am in for the long run so I rarely sell bitcoins, but instead use them in small shops... so I mainly buy, especially as the halving is gonna come... I am a believer in Bitcoin anyway, so I just buy and HODL
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:30:35 AM

I am in for the long run so I rarely sell bitcoins, but instead use them in small shops... so I mainly buy, especially as the halving is gonna come... I am a believer in Bitcoin anyway, so I just buy and HODL

That is the right way to move on at a moment, as price is rising at a moment but we can still afford to buy some coins at this price and hold till the halving occurs.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:54:29 AM

Both are not that bad to do know around this time, as you can see now you see that the value is not not high enough to sell it and also not low enough to buy it.
And if you can make profit with selling than why not sell, but if you dont have Bitcoins just make the investment now.

If you bought well below $300 in 2015 then you can definitely choose to secure some profits right now to have some free cash to benefit from a possible drop. But if you have bought your coins around $420-$430 then keep holding them. It's not worth to secure profits of ~$15.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:55:55 AM

Buy. I like to stack bitcoins like I do with silver and gold. They're both good investments to me.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:49:05 AM

Buy. I like to stack bitcoins like I do with silver and gold. They're both good investments to me.

Yes and buying bitcoin at a moment gonna be the best for the future, as we will see price rise in next couple of months when we will reach to the stage of halving.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:57:15 AM

I've been holding on to my coins for some time now. And I just sold half of my coins, because we just reached 460$. I am planning to buy again once the price goes down to 440$-450$. I believe that this is just a minipump and that BTC price will go down sometime now and then pump again.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:25:39 PM

Yes and buying bitcoin at a moment gonna be the best for the future, as we will see price rise in next couple of months when we will reach to the stage of halving.

Yes I also prefer to buy, now is a good time to buy because prices are already foreseen rise to $450 and I would sell if the price was right after halving really touched above $500
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:27:50 PM

I've been holding on to my coins for some time now. And I just sold half of my coins, because we just reached 460$. I am planning to buy again once the price goes down to 440$-450$. I believe that this is just a minipump and that BTC price will go down sometime now and then pump again.

I like both when the time is right.
Right now is indeed a time for holding.
But the moment it reach 500 i am sure to sell a small stash to maximize my profit.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:00:28 PM

But the moment it reach 500 i am sure to sell a small stash to maximize my profit.

Everyone is waiting for bitcoin to reach $500 and once it reaches there majority of people will sell their part of coins and holding the rest for the future hoping that price will be much higher at the end of the year.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:06:42 PM

Everyone is waiting for bitcoin to reach $500 and once it reaches there majority of people will sell their part of coins and holding the rest for the future hoping that price will be much higher at the end of the year.

$500 is just too low to sell when bitcoin has this much potential of growing and reaching $1200 and even more.

if price reaches $500 tomorrow then i will surely sell because it will drop and i will buy back and wait for the real rise. but if it is the slow rise i will never sell because there will be no drop and only rise after that.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:07:16 PM

I hope you really would sell your BTC once it reached 500$. Some people are cocky. They say they'd sell their BTC when it reaches 450$, now that it reached 450$, they are waiting for 500$. Cheesy Cheesy

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:55:55 PM

I hope you really would sell your BTC once it reached 500$. Some people are cocky. They say they'd sell their BTC when it reaches 450$, now that it reached 450$, they are waiting for 500$. Cheesy Cheesy
of course people are waiting right now, theres no need to sell your bitcoins at the moment because the price will grow even further up pretty soon thus allowing them to make vast amounts of money

im not selling any of my bitcoins and i prefer to buy as much as possible of it in order to make some good profit during the halving event, it will definitely be one of the most interesting experiences wiht bitcoin for me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:58:37 PM

@OP, right now I would be buying if I had the extra money to spend on it. By the looks of it the market is quite strong and will be for a little while, and nabbing some coins now while they are cheap is probably a good idea.

But that's just my 2 cents.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:27:27 PM

of course people are waiting right now, theres no need to sell your bitcoins at the moment because the price will grow even further up pretty soon thus allowing them to make vast amounts of money

im not selling any of my bitcoins and i prefer to buy as much as possible of it in order to make some good profit during the halving event, it will definitely be one of the most interesting experiences wiht bitcoin for me
I don't sell or buy any coins, I just hold my coins and if I can I will earn some more coins from signature campaign, then during the halving period when price rises I will obtain a good amount.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: