Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY or SELL bitcoins ? What you prefer ?  (Read 16112 times)
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:35:08 AM

I prefer both as it will give more profit to me i just need to be careful on what i will be choosing because i might lose money if i made a wrong decision.

In short, great decision is needed.. If you fail to come to a decision when a price drop or spike came in, you will be left behind by that opportunity, but you will not fail...You'll just have to wait again when that cycle would repeat..But if you value time, then you are losing money..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:58:31 AM

I prefer both as it will give more profit to me i just need to be careful on what i will be choosing because i might lose money if i made a wrong decision.

Doing a buy and sell regularly and looking at what the market price is saying is good to make profit instead of waiting for so long to make a simple decision.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:57:26 AM

I would buy bitcoins these days because the bitcoin has a very good future a head this year with the halving in our eye sight.
Selling would not be smart and I even think you will regret it later due to the events that are upcoming.

back in 2014 i made the mistake to sell because i didn't have enough patience. later i bought back the coins i sold because i wasn't very happy with my decision to sell. i had to buy back at a higher price to get rid of my bad feeling. that's why i don't sell for small profits anymore.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:00:29 PM

I will be more comfortable in buying at a moment as price is low at a moment so If I buy now then can sell at the time of halving where we will see higher value of bitcoins.
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:12:28 PM

I will be more comfortable in buying at a moment as price is low at a moment so If I buy now then can sell at the time of halving where we will see higher value of bitcoins.

Yeah buying today is really good if you are buying in bulks and when the price rise like in two days the profit will be higher also.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:22:16 PM

Of course you have to buy bitcoins in order to sell them. I suggest saving your Bitcoins until you know you can make a good profit.
If that's not the case I wouldn't sell.
Go for both, buy bitcoin and sell bitcoin, this is the strategy which make you profit,
It is not a matter that buy bitcoin or sell bitcoin, but the matter is which will benefit me, so do both buy and sell , which is called trade. Nowadays everyone is getting benefit from it.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:25:52 PM

Of course you have to buy bitcoins in order to sell them. I suggest saving your Bitcoins until you know you can make a good profit.
Go for both, buy bitcoin and sell bitcoin, this is the strategy which make you profit,
It is not a matter that buy bitcoin or sell bitcoin, but the matter is which will benefit me, so do both buy and sell , which is called trade. Nowadays everyone is getting benefit from it.

Yes and if you feel this is a better price for you then you should not hesitate in buying as we are well aware that price will not be constant for a long time, so sell it when price goes higher.
bankingbtc

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:00:28 PM

Yes and if you feel this is a better price for you then you should not hesitate in buying as we are well aware that price will not be constant for a long time, so sell it when price goes higher.
thats what i do im planning to sell my coins only if the price rises significantly in order to make a lot of money without any work

to be honest i dont like selling at all i cant remember the last time i sold my bitcoins because i only buy more and more and hold all of them
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:04:55 PM

thats what i do im planning to sell my coins only if the price rises significantly in order to make a lot of money without any work

to be honest i dont like selling at all i cant remember the last time i sold my bitcoins because i only buy more and more and hold all of them

that's good thing to do to buy and hold, but there will be a point when we have to sell to get profits, as only holding is not right, whenever you are getting profits you should sell it.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:26:41 PM

im always in a situation to sell then buy.

but if I buy, it`ll be on my own terms to get a cheaper way to get btc then just buying it straight off from the exchange.

alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:20:36 AM

but if I buy, it`ll be on my own terms to get a cheaper way to get btc then just buying it straight off from the exchange.

Buying and selling is the way to make profit more rather than holding for a long time and waiting for a big price change,we cant earn a lot from daily tradings.
Kollor

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:57:32 PM

Yup...that's right, If you could see a chance to profit when you buy it at cheaper price, why not give it a shot...even if price reaches above $450 if the price movement is not getting far from there, it is still good to buy...
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 03:42:56 PM

Yup...that's right, If you could see a chance to profit when you buy it at cheaper price, why not give it a shot...even if price reaches above $450 if the price movement is not getting far from there, it is still good to buy...

Buy and sell both are good at this time. The reason for this is price has not increased for a long term, so selling is profitable if there is no patience. Buying is profitable if one can hold long term if halving too doesn't give a good jump in price.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:52:39 PM

I would buy bitcoin when the price is low. And I will use some of the coins to buy online goods when the price is high.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:07:20 PM

buy or sell is just situational with bitcoin!
when i need cash and the place i need it for doesn't accept bitcoin i have to sell, or when the price jumps up i sell and buy back again when the price went back down to normal.
other than that i only buy if i have money to invest.

Buying the dip...
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:07:51 AM

If you have bought Bitcoins you have to sell them other wise it is a complete waist of money if you do not sell them. Buy at a low price so it is easier to make a profit. 
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:36:08 AM

I think its right now better to hold them for the future the bitcoin itself has, the halving is coming this year and I think it will be very sweet.
Overall I also think the bitcoin will be worth more these days due to the point the bitcoin has a good future a head and more people are investing in it.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:18:17 PM

On this moment it will be better for you if you are going to sell your Bitcoins, there are a lot of people that is saying that it wont rise after the halving so that is quite bad for you.
You can buy of course some Bitcoins, but I think that will be very risky because the value isnt moving.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:25:31 PM

I think its right now better to hold them for the future the bitcoin itself has, the halving is coming this year and I think it will be very sweet.
Overall I also think the bitcoin will be worth more these days due to the point the bitcoin has a good future a head and more people are investing in it.

Yeah majority of people are buying and investing their money in bitcoins, as we have halving this year and majority of us think that price will be higher in future so I think this is the right time to buy.
vynterskarum

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:35:10 PM

At this moment I'm holding, but it's smart buy while it's very cheap like 200$ and sell while it's very expencive like 650$
Anyway to be cautious helps to Get Good benefits !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: