Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY or SELL bitcoins ? What you prefer ?  (Read 16112 times)
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:00:43 AM

I prefer both if you buy Bitcoin then it is obvious that you are going to sell them to. When I am buying I prefer the price to be around $300. When I am going to sell my coins I want at least make a $100 profit.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:37:44 AM

I always prefer to buy bitcoin as an investment. For me, when I have to sell that means I have an emergency need to liquidate my assets. And that is never preferred over holding my assets.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:49:58 AM

I always prefer to buy bitcoin as an investment. For me, when I have to sell that means I have an emergency need to liquidate my assets. And that is never preferred over holding my assets.

That is right. I hold most of my bitcoin. I only use it when I need to buy something. Spending bitcoin is good for adoption.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:17:18 AM

i always prefer to buy as much bitcoins as possible at the moment in order to make a lot of profit in the near future when the price of it will grow significantly in my opinion, hopefully im right about it

Yeah you are on a right track, and I am following the same, as its a feeling that we will see best price at the time of halving, so I am buying at a moment.
Selling will be not the best choice that you can make because the value is not even that high now so it would be better if you are going to make an investment in it.
So the chance is also higher that you can make more profit with it if you are buying low.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:25:19 AM

i always prefer to buy as much bitcoins as possible at the moment in order to make a lot of profit in the near future when the price of it will grow significantly in my opinion, hopefully im right about it

Yeah you are on a right track, and I am following the same, as its a feeling that we will see best price at the time of halving, so I am buying at a moment.
Selling will be not the best choice that you can make because the value is not even that high now so it would be better if you are going to make an investment in it.
So the chance is also higher that you can make more profit with it if you are buying low.

Buying with current price would be the smart move to make as price is not too high and if we buy now then we can make some good profits by selling it at higher price in future.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:06:01 AM

Buying with current price would be the smart move to make as price is not too high and if we buy now then we can make some good profits by selling it at higher price in future.
Sure selling is not good at this moment, we can buy or simply hold the coins whatever you have and work more to gain some more coins so that you can have good profits at the halving event.

BitAurum

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:11:42 AM

I prefer to buy now because there are many indications that the price will increase after the block halving.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:17:04 AM

Bitcoin price is stable around 450$ .
What do you prefer now ?
Right time to buy bitcoins or sell bitcoins ? What are your predictions for the year 2016 ?

I prefer to gamble with bitcoins. That is most interesting part, everything else is just fun. Of course I sell when I need money and buy when i have some extra cash. I dont trade with btc on daily basis, its too expensive.
Predictions for 2016 is that we are going up, and I would like we to touch 700 $ in one moment and to stay there.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:53:04 AM

I prefer to buy now because there are many indications that the price will increase after the block halving.

Well that's true..If you are waiting for the price increase after the halving take effect, then this is the right time to buy..Price dip a little, so grab the opportunity...
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:10:29 PM

Well that's true..If you are waiting for the price increase after the halving take effect, then this is the right time to buy..Price dip a little, so grab the opportunity...

Yes price is not too high at a moment, so its a prediction that price will rise at the time of halving so if we buy now then we can expect better returns at halving.
topper26

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:11:12 PM

definitely buying a little each week, not really too concerned of the price fluctuations, looking more as an investment long term, past the halving and years down the road.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:14:34 PM

definitely buying a little each week, not really too concerned of the price fluctuations, looking more as an investment long term, past the halving and years down the road.

You are on the  right track mate, that is the best way to treat your coins and buying now is highly recommended as price seems to be good now so buy it now and hold for the future.
Qumat

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:43:00 AM

You are on the  right track mate, that is the best way to treat your coins and buying now is highly recommended as price seems to be good now so buy it now and hold for the future.

If the bitcoin is lower than $450, it is a good buying opportunity. The price could rise to $800 later this year.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:29:45 AM

What do you prefer now ?
Right time to buy bitcoins or sell bitcoins ? What are your predictions for the year 2016 ?

now i prefer to buy them, price is 460$ at this moment but it is still good moment to buy as halving will happen in July so it would be smart move to buy bitcoins now and keep them for later in your wallet

but after halving, it will be awesome moment to sell your bitcoins as their price will be pretty high so if you will sell your bitcoins now you will get lots of profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:28:28 PM

What do you prefer now ?

now i prefer to buy them, price is 460$ at this moment but it is still good moment to buy as halving will happen in July so it would be smart move to buy bitcoins now and keep them for later in your wallet

but after halving, it will be awesome moment to sell your bitcoins as their price will be pretty high so if you will sell your bitcoins now you will get lots of profit

Exactly,this is not the right time to sell, price is being not too high now, so if you sell now you will not get additional profits which you can earn by selling at the time of halving.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:08:39 PM

Well, I just bought some bitcoin every week and wait for prices to rise to the height and then sell it. basically I do the buying and selling for bitcoin, I need only prepare mentally when I lose

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:17:27 PM

With me you have to buy coins in order to sell them later on in the future. So for me I do both, there are people that mine coins or get free coins of these forums and other sites.
But I prefer selling because then I get money and don't have to spend.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:28:42 PM

With me you have to buy coins in order to sell them later on in the future. So for me I do both, there are people that mine coins or get free coins of these forums and other sites.

Yeah selling when price is higher is the best thing to do rather then spending, I am buying now in small parts and will sell when I see higher price in future.
Ultrasound

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:08:47 AM

I will buy, hold and use bitcoin. I will hold 90% of the bitcoins. I will use it when I need to buy things online.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:57:58 AM

Yeah selling when price is higher is the best thing to do rather then spending, I am buying now in small parts and will sell when I see higher price in future.

exactly the opposite!
when the price is higher you should spend bitcoin instead of selling it and going back to crappy fiat money!
if you are going to sell at the sight of first rise then what is the point of bitcoin then?
although trading is ok and we are all doing it but we should all really start to use bitcoin as a currency too. that is the only way we can see the prices that we are all talking about like 2000,5000,10000 USD per coin.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: