Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal?  (Read 281172 times)
rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:02:38 PM

each payment has its advantages and drawbacks of each. I guess for financial transactions easier and will be used in the future, I think bitcoin better than paypal. bitcoin have great power.
I agree with you sir. it is easy to send money to your relatives and its easy to earn in bitcoin than dollars.
I also want bitcoin to used than paypal i can do more transaction in bitcoin easily without hassle, and also i can earn easily in bitcoin and the value was continue to increase that why i choose bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:10:38 PM

hello: both systems paypal and bitcoin is very different .. so is thing when im using paypal but sometimes i using BTC for me  both systems is good becaus yes sites online not ecepted with btc and this time paypal is good way)

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:58:47 PM

each payment has its advantages and drawbacks of each. I guess for financial transactions easier and will be used in the future, I think bitcoin better than paypal. bitcoin have great power.
I agree with you sir. it is easy to send money to your relatives and its easy to earn in bitcoin than dollars.
ease characterizes excess bitcoin. with bitcoin now I easily send money. when I'm on vacation in another country then I am easily send money to my son who is currently studying in college. My son said that bitcoin is so incredible.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 03:26:19 PM

on a bitcoin forum the obvious answer to bitcoin VS paypal is always going to be bitcoin.

but apart from that you can't even compare bitcoin with a bad service like Paypal. the amount of fees alone makes bitcoin a lot better than papal. then add to it the fact that a lot of scams take place with paypal payment and the charge back and you get your answer.

--looking for signature--
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:34:00 PM

I think little by little paypal already started receiving bitcoin. it is because they know that the potential possessed bitcoin, someday will surpass paypal, and make paypal disappear
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:35:23 PM

I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.

well yes you shouldn't sell bitcoins using paypal, better sell them via  credit card or bank, as this way buyer won't be able to get his money back and keep his bitcoins

and personally i think that bitcoin is better then paypal as paypal's fees are usually very large, that's why i like bitcoin more even if it isn't accepted everywhere

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:09:19 AM

Paypal has too many problems, like account limits, freezing and KYC.
With bitcoins, you don't need such things which is an advantage for you to remain anonymous.
So, for me, bitcoin is the best option.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:31:18 PM

Paypal can better be used as a paying method online than bitcoins if you believe me you will do it because online payments with bitcoins
are not even secured so i dont think you want to lose your coins for nothing right?

I think that bitcoin is much much better, because you almost don't have fees when you send to friends, while with paypal usually you have to  pay pretty huge fees so i would always use bitcoin if i could, sadly not everyone accepts them in offline stores.

yeah, the high fees are really a big obstacle for us to use paypal with that we will have to lose a good amount of our earning, so the better choice is that we use bitcoin in our transactions.

Hire me for your campaign management
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:02:43 PM

Paypal can better be used as a paying method online than bitcoins if you believe me you will do it because online payments with bitcoins
are not even secured so i dont think you want to lose your coins for nothing right?

I think that bitcoin is much much better, because you almost don't have fees when you send to friends, while with paypal usually you have to  pay pretty huge fees so i would always use bitcoin if i could, sadly not everyone accepts them in offline stores.

yeah, the high fees are really a big obstacle for us to use paypal with that we will have to lose a good amount of our earning, so the better choice is that we use bitcoin in our transactions.

But the fee in bitcoin transaction is also rising. Although it is still lower than Paypal, it will surpass it if there are more transactions.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:08:03 PM

In terms of its availability Bitcoin defeats Paypal. Since Paypal is only the sole provider of its service. While Bitcoin you can avail different wallets that are easy to obtain. And also in terms of Strictness. Its hard to have a verified account in paypal if you don't have a valid documents needed, as for Bitcoin wallets, Some only needs a selfie with your I.D. on the side to have a verified account and it only takes them 2-3 business days.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:52:15 PM

I think that the bitcoin is way better than paypal but its also depending on what is more accepted.
Right now paypal is so for that paypal is better but for anonymous and the not traceability bitcoin is better in my eyes.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:00:15 PM

In my eyes PayPal is right now better because it has a better future and its also that it has a great future a head.
Another thing is that its accepted way more and the dispute system makes it just so sweet.

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:50:47 AM

In my eyes PayPal is right now better because it has a better future and its also that it has a great future a head.
Another thing is that its accepted way more and the dispute system makes it just so sweet.
For me I will not say Paypal is better than bitcoin because paypal high transaction fees like money transfer. Paypal not fully convenient like bitcoin transaction. And we can say many to prove bitcoin is best transaction medium for money.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:30:24 AM

For me I will not say Paypal is better than bitcoin because paypal high transaction fees like money transfer. Paypal not fully convenient like bitcoin transaction. And we can say many to prove bitcoin is best transaction medium for money.

If you are a merchant, the paypal fee is very high. If you want to pay your friends, I think there is no fee.

B2

BitDouble.io

HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:23:45 AM

There are difference between this two you know i would like to use the paypal method when i am buying things on the internet shops and i like
to use the bitcoin as a investment to make money with that is the difference.
McCombstech

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:57:26 AM

If you want to use something that is better you need to use paypal when you want to buy something trough the internet shops you know. And you need to use the
bitcoin only for investments when you need to make money with something use bitcoin.
albysprx

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:00:42 AM

for me bitcoin is better but only some shops accept it!  Undecided
so i'm using both Grin
Oceriw

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:01:14 AM

I think that both of the paying methods can be used for other things because the paypal is very ssecured and that is needed to buy things online you know and you have
bitcoin bitcoins can be invested to make money that is the reason why bitcoin cant be a paying method not sercured enough.
Adwoif

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:02:43 AM

There is a difference between these two and that is the value of the coin his self because the coin has a value it is more interesting to invest with bitcoins and not with paypal off course,
So you can use paypal as paying method than you can use bitcoins as investments that would be great,
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:08:15 PM

I love bitcoin more but its also depending on what you are use to use, I use them both but love the bitcoin more because it gives me more oppertunitys while paying with.
The fact that you can make also profit with is for me the advantage...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: