Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now.  (Read 80668 times)
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 05:25:02 AM

TL;DR:
1. Y'all thought you got ripped off by Master-P.
2. TECSHARE threatened to dox Master-P if he didn't pay by Jan 1st.
3. Someone (Master-P? troll?) claimed to be Master-P.
4. Now that Master-P convinced y'all he's really Master-P, TECSHARE won't d0xxer him.

See why this is like scamming on training wheels?

@jayce: no need to get fancy to take a pic/lorez vid.
@grtthegreat: This is important. You keep thinking that you can outwit scammers. That's the very thing that makes you such a perfect mark.

Tecshare has said his reason on why he will not publicly share the dox of master-p and he has a very good reason for that. Releasing the dox will only makes this guy feel like the hope is gone and perhaps the money being returned will be 0 % for good however holding his dox could be a good idea , atleast the chance of the money being returned will not be 0 %

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:30:01 AM

I have looked into this closely enough and I can confidently say that master-P has the following alts (this may not be an all-inclusive list):

Was he escrowing for himself? Sorry, had to ask  Grin
I believe so. He was one of many escrows that I suspected were escrowing their own deals when I made the decision to do so (this does not include the at least two escrows that I had solid evidence were escrowing for themselves). Although I had long suspected this with master-P, before now I had really not looked into it closely as there was no reason for me to do so.
Do you have anything to prove those links?
Evidence is below (you will need to take my word on a few things):

The master-P account was sold to berserkerbarrage on Sept 15, 2014 (the escrow address that devthedev gave us was 13ZpXDDidwGJKCMdHd98Pvyj2R6Tzi8h4b), and I believe the 1st post of the new owner is here. Only two days later, the master-P account posts asking about GPU's (which the current master-P is known to have traded fairly frequently)
How much are you pricing the R9 280X GPUs at?
Three days after that master-P posts in a thread selling CS:GO knives, which is another item that the current master-P is known to have traded. The same day he posts asking if AGC will work in Canada, where master-P is known to live.
Interested in a $200 Amazon gift card. Just two questions:

1) Where and how were these gift cards obtained?
2) Will they work for Amazon.ca (Canada division)

Granted it is possible that berserkerbarrage was able to flip the master-P account quickly, although I did not have it priced at a level that would easily allow this. However.....

I purchased the malaimult account from berserkerbarrage on November 20, 2014 (the address that maidak was instructed to release escrow to was 1NokuBVQEFCj6xh2R62EktJtQ4bGbExXGh), and the 2nd to last post that I believe berserkerbarrage made was
can u ship to BC, Canada?
BC, Canada is the area that master-P is known to live

newflesh - I received a tip that it was sold back in November, and if you look at the trust I left him, it was sold in this thread, and the winning bidder was AccTraderALT. This account was suggesting the use of master-p as escrow on 12/23, which was right in the mist of when master-p was accumulating funds.

AccTraderALT purchased IronMarvel from me and the escrow address that master-p gave us was 1EiGZBGZPtW6E7394F9zPvpPxfhQtByPcu

The connection between berserkerbarrage and the others is that berserkerbarrage bumped the quantumDice thread here which is run by IronMarvel, and that is his only post in Gambling, and 90%+ of his other posts are in Digital Goods and/or are in an account related thread.

berserkerbarrage was also one of master-P's first escrow customers.

Additionally, master-P participated in my signature campaign, and asked that I send payment to 17Lizqx12cdV3vWkJh7GR9Tz3YrFkq4ao2 which is part of wallet [081dfc8f31], which is the same wallet as 1NokuBVQEFCj6xh2R62EktJtQ4bGbExXGh (blockchain evidence!)
CuntChocula

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:30:11 AM

@jayce: No. NOT releasing the dox reinforces his (correct) conviction that all threats here are empty threats, and that he should continue to be a thieving douche.
And to invite his buddies, so they too could rob you. Because Bitcointalk is the scam incubator, where clueless baby scammers can practice their craft in perfect and complete safety.
Get it now?
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:33:50 AM

QUICKSELLER PWNS N00BS AGAIN

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:52:58 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 06:17:58 AM by Heutenamos

I have looked into this closely enough and I can confidently say that master-P has the following alts (this may not be an all-inclusive list):

u missed this ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932294.msg13376858#msg13376858

also i have some personal experiences that this master-P is/was an account farmer because back months or years ago when i was in the account market and when used him to buy/sell then he never used to release the transaction openly/publicly after getting it in escrow addresses and i kept track of some addresses from the trades and the coins didn't moved for many weeks ,why would the other party be quite for weeks ? it means he himself was the other/third party and was also doing bogus escrow.

yo
alpher

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:05:09 AM

Jeez what a story, read the 30+pages and dont know what to believe anymore.
Hope that guys will get their money back.
Wow.
REAL-master-p

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:15:23 AM

I'm not the original owner of the master-P account, at the very best I was the second or third owner after purchasing it from someone. But this was back in late 2014. The account has absolutely no reputation prior to my ownership.

Yeah I admit to escrowing for myself but let's be real here guys, even TomatoCage has allegedly escrowed for himself. None of these self-escrowed transactions I've done in the past resulted in anything negative. After Quickseller got booked for it, I simply stopped doing it after seeing how the community reacted to it. But anyway I don't really give a shit about any of that, I just want to get people their money back and get the fuck out of this shitty excuse of a community.

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:18:56 AM

I'm not the original owner of the master-P account, at the very best I was the second or third owner after purchasing it from someone. But this was back in late 2014. The account has absolutely no reputation prior to my ownership.

Yeah I admit to escrowing for myself but let's be real here guys, even TomatoCage has allegedly escrowed for himself. None of these self-escrowed transactions I've done in the past resulted in anything negative. After Quickseller got booked for it, I simply stopped doing it after seeing how the community reacted to it. But anyway I don't really give a shit about any of that, I just want to get people their money back and get the fuck out of this shitty excuse of a community.

Stop posting , Start Refunding.

yo
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4419

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:21:20 AM

I think hes trying guys. I say this because i just received .250 and i see kingzee addy in this transaction as well so im assuming its from master-p. ill wait for him and others to confirm

https://blockchain.info/address/14ovAGFBKNCpQmw2zDtKMn87BgXviv9nRm

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 06:29:40 AM

I think hes trying guys. I say this because i just received .250 and i see kingzee addy in this transaction as well so im assuming its from master-p. ill wait for him and others to confirm

https://blockchain.info/tx/3ec2f860d6e7e6aa0c61c8df930fc88afe84f9f11a97f98af2cf2cef300d6ae8

master-P starts paying back.

KingZee, yahoo62278, mexxer-2 received 0.24, 0.25, 0.34 BTC each.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:31:36 AM

u missed this ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932294.msg13376858#msg13376858
Yup that would probably be another of his alts....like I said my list is not all inclusive.

As I had mentioned previously, I find it suspicious that there had been so many instances when someone agreed to buy BTC then disappeared, especially considering that most of the people actively suggested master-P once escrow was funded as for the most part once two people agree on a transaction and both parties confirm the details with an escrow the transaction actually goes through/gets completed smoothly.

That is .75 out of over 20BTC....tbh that is really not saying very much to me
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4419

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:34:39 AM

Yup that would probably be another of his alts....like I said my list is not all inclusive.

As I had mentioned previously, I find it suspicious that there had been so many instances when someone agreed to buy BTC then disappeared, especially considering that most of the people actively suggested master-P once escrow was funded as for the most part once two people agree on a transaction and both parties confirm the details with an escrow the transaction actually goes through/gets completed smoothly.

Its a start is all im saying man. Id rather it start somewhere than not start at all ya know

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:35:24 AM

You are such an asshole Master-P.

Just reviewing the post history of the Master-P account, it is blatantly obvious you have had control of the account this entire time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89329;sa=showPosts

You expect us to believe the hax0r was able to continue paying your payouts the entire time you were 'hacked'?

What the fuck do you take us for? A bunch of retarded monkeys?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:38:20 AM

Its a start is all im saying man. Id rather it start somewhere than not start at all ya know
id like to think that everything will get returned too, but if what QS posted above is correct, and newflesh is master-p's alt, then its highly likely he was using those account sales to amass funds for an exit scam. in addition, a DT account was listed on there, which might have been the master-p account itself. it just yells 'exit scam' to me.
i might just be being overly speculative, but partially returning the money might just be a delaying tactic.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:39:18 AM

Is this his ip address if I am not mistaken? 85.10.210.199

I got it from the recent transaction he made just now. Let me know guys.

Source: Blockchain.info Grin

OMG! Shocked You are a full scammer to my eyes! Refund everything and get out of forums now.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:39:47 AM

Yes that is a start, however in general I do not believe what master-P is saying, and I kinda get the feeling that he is simply trying to buy himself time.

I do however encourage master-P to continue to repay those who he owes BTC to, and I do hope that he proves me wrong
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:42:32 AM

Is this his ip address if I am not mistaken? 85.10.210.199

I got it from the recent transaction he made just now. Let me know guys.

Source: Blockchain.info Grin
No. As you pointed out that is from blockchain.info, and the IP address listed is the IP address of the node that first relayed the transaction to blockchain.info's node, and the tx could have been first relayed to several other nodes prior to it getting to blockchain.info's node.

I routinely broadcast transactions from my node, and the IP address listed on blockchain.info is often different then my node's IP address
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:47:09 AM

What the everliving fuck when will you people learn?  How long is the list of escrow services that vanished?

Multisig two party escrow WORKS and avoids this problem!!   

2crow.org    

That site itself lists the problems with 2-party escrow. Once the buyer sends the coins, the seller can still refuse to ship the goods, and demand a cut of the escrowed coins before refunding them.

Doesn't change the fact that this forum's ad hoc escrow service is not fit for purpose.
If you rely solely on 'big names' to be good actors, it's still a form of centralization. What's wrong with 2 of 3 multisig again?

When you're one of the three people and the scammer is the other two, you're fucked. That's what's wrong with 2 of 3.

okay so i hope this will be resolve.  where are the people who gave master p negative trusts?  Cheesy

I left negative trust. I think it's important to leave it in place, at least until the account is in safe hands.

The hacker likely didn't move the funds because he already knows he has full control over them and can move them anytime they want.

This makes no sense. How did the hacker know that you didn't have the wallet seeds written down on paper? Encrypting one copy of a wallet doesn't encrypt other copies of it.

Also master-P claimed to have restored his wallet from a backup:

I have the wallet files backed up and restored

I think he is saying that he has backed up and restored the wallet he recovered from the hacked machine, and that that is the only copy he has access to.

The wallet files I used to import into Armory to my secondary (uninfected) PC was retrieved from my primary (infected) PC. Importing the wallet files did not prompt me for any password. I did not have any other backups unfortunately. Yes, it's poor security practices but this is not something I would've expected to happen to me. Prior to this, I did have other copies of the wallet saved but I recently had to wipe the other storage devices that contained those backups for other reasons. I thought that having the wallets on just my primary would be fine for a month or so until I get proper back ups running again. I've been having problems with Armory  for at least the past 3-4 months now which prompted me to do all of this.

So you had multiple copies of your wallet, but then one of the copies started giving you problems so you figured the best thing to do was to delete all the backups? That's just crazy.

I have the wallet files that Armory prompts me to create upon the creation of each wallet. Is there a way for me to regain control or change the passphrase with these back ups? Because Armory requires me to enter this password each time I want to send funds out or to sign a message with an address. If there's another way for me to send the funds out without my previous known passwords then let me know.

So you do have backups after all? Why not use those to recover the coins?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
REAL-master-p

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:47:22 AM

Yes that is a start, however in general I do not believe what master-P is saying, and I kinda get the feeling that he is simply trying to buy himself time.

I do however encourage master-P to continue to repay those who he owes BTC to, and I do hope that he proves me wrong

Lol I'm trying buy time for what exactly? The Dox? I don't care. Anyone can go ahead and dox me right now, nothing changes.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:47:33 AM

You scammy little piece of shit asshole. I just found the flaw in your story in the blockchain and your posts. I will be revealing it all with verifiable links and screenshots shortly. You're a scammy little cunt and you need to repay ALL FUNDS IMMEDIATELY.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: