Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:47:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now.  (Read 80675 times)
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:42:59 AM

OT: seriously, I have a thread in the long term lending sub-forum where I'm asking anyone to lend me an obscene amount, like 500 BTC. It's called "Bored Loan. Looking for obscene amount, like 500 BTC."

(don't revive it, LOL.)

Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:56:57 AM

All of this with signed message and two transaction from "anonymous" offer hound like a big hoax to me.
Such account/identity worth much more than 2BTC. And can be used for a lot bigger scams than 2BTC!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:53:11 AM

i did not read everything here, but he is indeed a scammer or simply his account was hacked or whatever?

and why scamming now when he was escrowing a large amount of bitcoin before? no-sense to me
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 09:06:27 AM

i did not read everything here, but he is indeed a scammer or simply his account was hacked or whatever?

and why scamming now when he was escrowing a large amount of bitcoin before? no-sense to me

You need to read the thread or at least skim through the contents of this 49-50 paged thread to understand what actually happened. Its really complicated.
Kingno.1

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:21:12 AM

You need to read the thread or at least skim through the contents of this 49-50 paged thread to understand what actually happened. Its really complicated.
If you ignore every signature spammer, then this thread is not more than 6 to 8 pages long.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 09:35:33 AM

It really isn't that complicated, but the peanut gallery makes it look that way setting the conversation back every time some one who is too lazy to read the thread shows up and makes an uninformed comment.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:04:29 AM

I guess 2016 is not the year people here stop getting all excited when assholes pay back <1% of the money they owe and give them more time to get away. Maybe we'll stop getting robbed in 2017.

Get away? I have his name and home address. He might even be a minor. What is he going to move to Mexico on $12,000?
If he is really a kid then i would not be comfortable in doxing hiim and releasing it publicly or even making him spend years in jail. But i doubt he is.

So it's all kosher if he's a minor?  Kids are allowed to steal $12k without repercussion?

The above pertains to minors and punishment in general rather than master-p's case in particular, I haven't yet decided what side of the story to believe and it doesn't actually matter what I think so long as people get paid back.

This is the problem with the anonymity that comes with bitcoins and the forum. We have escrows that are trusted but no one knows who they are and they are free to scam at any moment because of that. I know if an escrow gets hacked there is not much we can do but the real owner should have noticed faster and warned everyone so the scammer coulnd't have stole as much as he did.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:09:17 PM

It really isn't complicated at all.

A bunch of geniuses gave some anonymous/posible minor a bunch of coins to act as an escrow.

He did not hold up his end of the bargain. (There are lots of "complicated" explanations for this, but whether he stole the coins himself, or got hacked, or sold the account, or some other nonsense, he did not do what he was supposed to).

He then started following the playbook we have seen thousands of times on this forum for scams, pay back tiny amounts to buy time, and the people ripped off followed the same playbook every other scam victim has of sitting on their thumbs and hoping they will get their money back because they are incapable of taking it back on their own and unwilling to go to tha authorities because of reasons.

In the end I'm sure it will work out just a well as it did for those who sat and hoped Gox, neo and bee, bfl, active mining, black arrow, moolah, pirate, gaw, hahfast, etc.
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:32:20 PM

A bunch of geniuses gave some anonymous/posible minor a bunch of coins to act as an escrow.

That's why I never get tired of telling people: you should always use Trusted Escrow Service.
TrustedEscrowServiceLTD: First of all, we're not minors!TM

What make you so "trusted". Just the fact that you claim to be trusted seams very untrustworthy to me.
I hope you are joking.
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 03:54:07 PM

We're called Trusted Escrow Service. Trust's a part of our name.

And that's all you got. Please man, this is not funny alright. A lot of trolls up here. This is not right. Just place yourself in the place of victims, and you realize how painful it is. If you can't help the victims, its not a problem, at least don't troll and dilute the topic.
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:04:35 PM

What make you so "trusted".

Just keep in mind that trolling is not allowed on this forum.
You risk getting banned, both the account you have made just now but also your primary account.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:18:41 PM

And that's all you got. Please man, this is not funny alright. A lot of trolls up here. This is not right. Just place yourself in the place of victims, and you realize how painful it is. If you can't help the victims, its not a problem, at least don't troll and dilute the topic.

There is no real way to help the victims, they have been robbed and appear to be doing nothing about, as is standard operating procedure here.

Trolling like that may help future people avoid finding themselves in this situation via realizing that there isn't much difference between that troll and how so many people got ripped off.

It's not bad luck that this anonymous person found on this forum didn't fulfill his duties as an escrow, it's bad process.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:35:31 PM

The partners of TrustedEscrowServiceLTD believe the only way to help victims (such as yourself) is proactively. No sense shutting the proverbial barn door after the proverbial horse has proverbially bolted.
That is to say, by making you understand that placing your trust in pseudonymous underage minors is fiscally unsound, that tragedies (like yours) could only be prevented by placing your trust in TrustedEscrowServiceLTD: An escrow service you can trust because we're not underage minors.

@Scamalert: welcome to my ignore.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 04:53:37 PM

There is no real way to help the victims, they have been robbed and appear to be doing nothing about, as is standard operating procedure here.

Trolling like that may help future people avoid finding themselves in this situation via realizing that there isn't much difference between that troll and how so many people got ripped off.

It's not bad luck that this anonymous person found on this forum didn't fulfill his duties as an escrow, it's bad process.

Did some dildo just try to claim he trolls people out of altruism? You are making Master-P look like "honest Abe" in comparison. Stop making excuses for why you are a loser and just embrace it for what it is... the internet equivalent of public masturbation. You aren't helping anyone but yourself and the sad group of creeps staring at you and joining in.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 05:18:05 PM

You're the gent who promised to dox young Master-P, and weaseled out of fulfilling your obligation by claiming "he might even be a minor"?!
Haven't you thought of that when you promised to doxx him?

And you came here just to slander Trusted Escrow Service Limited, who *didn't* lie? Why, because you don't want any honest people around to catch you when you lie?!

Look, instead of trying to make others look bad, how about you concentrate on bettering yourself, huh?

More "altruism" from the public masturbation division of BCT.
brituspol

Activity: 458

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:19:23 PM

*Commenting from an alt*
Can you stop being a scaredy-cat and post from your main acc.?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 05:21:30 PM

The 20 noob accounts are real convincing. I know there is just one neckbeard there "arguing" with me.
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:23:53 PM

The 20 noob accounts are real convincing. I know there is just one neckbeard there "arguing" with me.

The moment you think you know something is usually the second you are wrong.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 05:28:12 PM

If only you spent this much energy looking for a girlfriend you wouldn't need to masturbate in public.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:08:21 PM

Did some dildo just try to claim he trolls people out of altruism? You are making Master-P look like "honest Abe" in comparison. Stop making excuses for why you are a loser and just embrace it for what it is... the internet equivalent of public masturbation. You aren't helping anyone but yourself and the sad group of creeps staring at you and joining in.

I know I helped people get out of GAW, cloudmining.website, various other cloud mining operation, and stop themselves from losing tons by following shitheads in the gambling forum.

You have called me names and lost your money to p-master, I'm fine sitting where I am while you are sitting when you are, despite your super creative and original phildo-dildo joke. So, from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry for your loss, and enjoy waiting forever for your anonymous internet friend to pay you back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: