Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:08:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now.  (Read 80675 times)
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:54:12 PM

master-p probably just took the opportunity more than anything else and decided to start amassing funds for an exit scam a few weeks ago. if he was really in need of money he wouldnt be out buying luxury items like cs:go keys or SSD drives. and he wouldnt be playing a lot of games while pretending to be away on vacation or something. after the list that theymos posted, there is little to no doubt, for me at least, that this was an opportunistic exit scam.

True, but that's a bit stupid of him...
Though I have to say I wouldn't have thought it would be so fast! I mean in not even one week the whole forum gathered to find him. Seems like the scammed people can have his name, address and all the informatic informations they need to find him IRL xD

But that's nice. Especially because Theymos didn't just let the data, but said he would give it to the police. It means it doesn't transform into some popular justice do it yourself. Which is cool <3

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:04:19 PM

I am guessing his original intentions were not to scam otherwise he would have hidden his info better. He probably ran into some financial issue and decided to rip off people here to fix it.
Wouldn't quite say so, judging from the buying of new accounts I wouldn't say he was in that dire need of funds and was just planning a long con. There'd been another person scammed if someone tried buying those alts from newflesh aka new master-p

If the other accounts belong in fact to master-p, which by the looks of it, it seems that way, he has been scamming for a long time, it's a strange coincidence that 4 of those accounts used master-p as an escrow for fake trades..
Tabata11 (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:42:32 PM

Master-P (AKA Eric) has returned all of my coins back today at 4AM EST.

https://blockchain.info/tx/83259a136ddd5687fafa876b3b3610300a41a4ed38be87f94d9738a8381c7cc5
Tabata11 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:47:36 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 05:22:30 PM by Tabata11

Just to show how terrible Eric is at lying...

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Can you pay me too when you send out payments?
Eric I know who you are and I have family near Aurora. Pay me back or I won't leave you or your family alone until I get every dime of my money back

If you feel you need to take action then a go ahead but I am already working on getting funds to have people paid already.

I did not steal any funds, regardless if you believe me or not feel what it may be like in my situation right now. I can't just find 20 BTC out of thin air to compensate everyone who lost funds to the hacker.
What is your plan on getting the funda back ?
Also, please explain why you were online playing cs but didn't notify the users that your account was "hacked" ?

Well I will have more funds to send out this Friday/Saturday. That is when my Circle.com limit resets. I'll have the majority of the funds sent to you this week since I haven't sent you any yet, and I apologize for that. I'll continue to follow through with my weekly promise and will try to send any additional compensation when it comes available.

Also I will be liquidating a lot of my steam inventory assets in about 2 weeks. Then 2 weeks after that I'll have a nice chunk of funds I'll be able to send out, my estimate is around ~$2500 once I've liquidated everything and converted the funds to BTC.

My steam account is shared via VLAN using the family sharing feature on steam, so it's very likely one or two of my friends were playing on my account during my absence. Even though I had some internet access I didn't have internet for long enough for me to notice the hacking, and my friends were able to continue to log in and play on my accounts since the password on my steam was never changed by the hacker due to steam guard.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:01:07 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/83259a136ddd5687fafa876b3b3610300a41a4ed38be87f94d9738a8381c7cc5

I am happy it worked out for you. Glad I could help.

Keep paying victims and I wont need to put your DOX into any more hands Eric. As long as you do that I could give a shit less about you, and your DOX will stay private. Unfortunately for you, you waited too long, so now people will eventually find you, but at least this way if and when charges are filed you have the ability to say you repaired the damage and mitigate your sentence.
Tabata11 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:13:21 PM

Keep paying victims and I wont need to put your DOX into any more hands Eric. As long as you do that I could give a shit less about you, and your DOX will stay private. Unfortunately for you, you waited too long, so now people will eventually find you, but at least this way if and when charges are filed you have the ability to say you repaired the damage and mitigate your sentence.

Thank you TECSHARE for helping out.

Also, I believe he is the mastermind behind the ponzi scam that collapsed few months ago... It wouldn't be hard to connect him to that with IP address reference.

Edit: I'm still bitter that he ruined my Christmas because I wasn't able to get my parents the gifts I have been planning on buying all year...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:46:12 PM

I wonder if his name is Eric Lew.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:03:28 PM

I wonder if his name is Eric Lew.

See if you can find anything from here --- https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Eric+Lew&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=8WKNVq2uAZWfugS4g4Vo

This worked out only because of TECHSHARE sharing him his dox. This means without an attempt to extortion nothing will happen in this pathetic world. Undecided
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:13:42 PM

My steam account is shared via VLAN using the family sharing feature on steam, so it's very likely one or two of my friends were playing on my account during my absence. Even though I had some internet access I didn't have internet for long enough for me to notice the hacking, and my friends were able to continue to log in and play on my accounts since the password on my steam was never changed by the hacker due to steam guard.

the girlfriend/boyfriend/roommate excuse

this guy sounds like he's reading that stuff off some "amateur scammer" handbook... sold my account... or maybe got hacked... out of town... friends using my hacked account... suddenly found 4 BTC between sofa cushions

well at least you know the dox is good if it got him scared that much

congrats on getting it back
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 4445

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:21:10 PM

I still have a shitload of money out in this situation. Id like to know why 1 guy received a full refund while the rest of us havent received anything close to a FULL REFUND?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:23:45 PM

I still have a shitload of money out in this situation. Id like to know why 1 guy received a full refund while the rest of us havent received anything close to a FULL REFUND?
Because only threats work
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:24:23 PM

Perhaps it's due to the threats made on the previous page by Tabata.
He is not a minor, he is in his early 30s still living with his parents. Master-P, return my coins in 24 hours or I will take legal action against you. On top of that, I plan on buying ad spaces in your town to publicly humiliate you and your family. Smiley
I must commend the second one, it's a very good idea that I've not heard before.
sardasa

Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:24:37 PM

Because he has his dox & you don't ?

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:27:13 PM

Yahoo(along with me) have his dox as well, just planning  the next step as to how far I can go with it
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:27:27 PM

I actually have his DOX as well. It was sent to 3 of us. I also have another phone number from masterp skype profile thats not listed in his DOX that i found last night. Maybe i need to get started on contactind law enforcement myself.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sardasa

Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:28:55 PM

Yahoo(along with me) have his dox as well, just planning  the next step as to how far I can go with it
maybe threaten master-p a.k.a Eric the same way he did?

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:30:37 PM

so his friends just happened to know about how i leveled one of his csgo accounts (and when), and just happened to know when the master-p account was 'sold?' yeah ok dude.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:36:44 PM

<> this guy sounds like he's reading that stuff off some "amateur scammer" handbook... <>

Can't wait til you finally figure out you backed the wrong horse, that Master p is a vulnerable, differently-enabled young adult, coerced and extorted by TECHSHARE and Tabata11, a couple of heartless, opportunistic internet thugs.
You're gonna feel just AWFUL Undecided

I hope I'm sufficiently thick to never figure it out and live the rest of my life in bliss ignorance

don't even try to post any evidence of master-p's innocence, I will refuse to read it /s
Tabata11 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:44:05 PM

I actually have his DOX as well. It was sent to 3 of us. I also have another phone number from masterp skype profile thats not listed in his DOX that i found last night. Maybe i need to get started on contactind law enforcement myself.

You should get in contact with his local police department in Aurora to ask theymos to reveal the raw data about him. That will support and prove all the scams he had done in the past. I wouldn't be suprised the amount of money he stole is over $50k.

I believe he can be tied down to the ponzi scam that collapsed in October... If everyone affected by that scam come together and take action then he could be facing a lot of shit with the law...
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:45:28 PM

You should get in contact with his local police department in Aurora to ask theymos to reveal the raw data about him. That will support and prove all the scams he had done in the past. I wouldn't be suprised the amount of money he stole is over $50k.

I believe he can be tied down to the ponzi scam that collapsed in October... If everyone affected by that scam come together and take action then he could be facing a lot of shit with the law...

Im giving him 48 hours to refund my 6.5 coins or i will do exactly this. Its nice to see theymos is gonna help out here. Will make the whole process quick and easy

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: