Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 will be a boring year for bitcoin  (Read 22499 times)
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:19:07 PM

Maybe it is a boring year, may be not.

I will love to see Bitcoin more mainstream adopted, more services and all that. However, I am content with the situation right now; can earn some, can sell them for cash, and have a nice value. A year just like the one that have passed will not be bad in my view.

Even if Bitcoin remains a little exclusive as it is now it would be good.

Oh yes, bitcoin will be very popular this year, more and more users and stores will use them this year

Also how van it be boring year if we will have halving? So many falls and pumps only in 3 months of 2016, it's very good year for bitcoin so far

Yes this year seems to be very interesting as we are also having halving in this year so we can expect much better price and this would be the best year for bitcoin I guess.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:17:19 PM

With all this information it maybe the year of bitcoin. Although i am positive much more news is needed.
For me it's really interesting what the chinese markets will do.If they go massively into bitcoin it may be the best year of bitcoin.
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:30:19 PM

With all this information it maybe the year of bitcoin. Although i am positive much more news is needed.
For me it's really interesting what the chinese markets will do.If they go massively into bitcoin it may be the best year of bitcoin.

2016 has the halving and yes i expect the price to change big time if chinese investors step in.
If this happen then the financial landscape will changed drastically. Just look how the gold price has grown since the beginning of this year.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:31:53 PM

It depends on chinese markets plus also on halving, as we might see a very high price of bitcoin in this and I am sure this year would be the best in compare to past years.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:05:48 AM

I do not know if 2016 will be a boring year. We are just in the beginning of 2016, so it is just to early to tell.
We just have to wait and see what the next couple of months will happen.
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:29:05 AM

the coin always seems to do what you dont expect. i think it might actually decrease in price a little around the halvening.. and then... like a phoenix rising from the ashes.. watch out.

will be interesting to see which alts flame out and which hang on.. very different altcoin market from the last real altcoin bull market in late 2013/early 2014.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:12:02 PM

I do not know if 2016 will be a boring year. We are just in the beginning of 2016, so it is just to early to tell.
We just have to wait and see what the next couple of months will happen.

since the very beginning of bitcoin being tradable on exchanges there haven't been any boring years. 2016 will be no exception. especially with the block halving that is coming closer and closer. i expect some serious market action/volatility just before and just after the halving. there will be plenty of opportunities where you can make a good bit of money. just ride the market from start to the end.
Ulloa

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:44:13 PM

It cant be boring. Bitcoin will have a very good future, because you can see that price is now stable and it is becoming more popular.
2016 will be a good year for Bitcoin, there will many people that will get to know about Bitcoin and that is great.
We must all make some Bitcoin more popular. And that will be good for Bitcoin.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 01:25:16 PM

i don't know why would someone even consider bitcoin boring. it is exciting on its own. additionally this year there was all the drama about block size and bitcoin classic which is slowed down buy ongoing. also don't forget about the halving. these two is enough excitement for two years.

--looking for signature--
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:26:18 PM

Bitcoin is always exciting.
It's like soap opera! Cheesy
Right now we have the still on going and probably never ending blocksize debate.Then we have halving coming closer and closer.And some altcoins growing and tickling Bitcoin at its' toes.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:28:49 PM

in fact it's the current bitcoin is boring because stable prices that are too long. I was bored and I wanted to see it go above $500 Grin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:43:14 PM

I remember seeing this posted back in December and thought that it would not be boring but in fact it has been rather boring.  Stable prices are good though in many ways - grab cheap coins and it also gives users the ability to really make their wallet be a bank, less risk of losing value.  The return on btc is a lot better and more exciting than return from a major bank. 

Let's see how long this boring prices lasts, it may be coming to an end, who knows.

I love Bitcoin
Lokfar

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:11:49 PM

in fact it's the current bitcoin is boring because stable prices that are too long. I was bored and I wanted to see it go above $500 Grin
It wont indeed not be that boring. I have a good feeling about Bitcoin and that it will also going to rise in the future.
But the problem is that you never know when it will start and stop and that is very bad and risky.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:38:40 AM

I don't think we are in for some boring things.
As a matter of fact i think some company like amazon or google will accept bitcoin
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:49:16 AM

For me this is not a boring year this is a exciting year for me and its nearly halving.. i really want experience what will happen after halving..
We will see more altcoin will increase to while bitcoin value is uncreasing..
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:38:18 AM

It wont indeed not be that boring. I have a good feeling about Bitcoin and that it will also going to rise in the future.
But the problem is that you never know when it will start and stop and that is very bad and risky.
so therefore we sometimes feel bored, because we do not have certainty when bitcoin prices could rise higher. moreover it always takes a long time.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Jmild1

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:11:54 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 10:58:08 PM by Jmild1

We'll see the statustics after halving. We might assume that it's a boring year this past few months. But maybe after july will see if the price go up or remain stable
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:11:22 PM

We'll see the statustics after halving. We might assume that it's a boring year this pastnfew months. But maybe after july will see if the price go up or remain stable

this is the year of btc yes but every time when halving year is all say this is the year of btc

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Jmild1

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:00:03 PM

We'll see the statustics after halving. We might assume that it's a boring year this pastnfew months. But maybe after july will see if the price go up or remain stable

this is the year of btc yes but every time when halving year is all say this is the year of btc

Not yet, it's still questionable to assume if it really goes up. Because the first halving last nov. 2012 doesn't make too much impact at the value of btc.
jkrules

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:39:49 AM

Not yet, it's still questionable to assume if it really goes up. Because the first halving last nov. 2012 doesn't make too much impact at the value of btc.

It will be boring for those who sold their bitcoin and got left behind as they watch the price go higher and higher in 2016.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: