Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 will be a boring year for bitcoin  (Read 22499 times)
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:52:02 AM

I do not think that it will be boring because of the halving that is coming this year for sure.
There is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount for sure, so that is even good.

Surely, how can it is boring? halving is a Good News for all of us, because it is big event specially for bitcoin's people, it is big change to get to big profit.so enjoy it and use it and get profit.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:38:38 AM

It's just a matter of time if it will be boring or it will be a great year for Bitcoin Users, who knows. Hoping also for a mass adoption for Bitcoin this coming 2016.

You are right, thats all depend on time, time can judge, when you get profit from bitcoins in this halving, than you will say it is a happiest year. so no one say that it is boring year. 

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:16:45 AM

It's just a matter of time if it will be boring or it will be a great year for Bitcoin Users, who knows. Hoping also for a mass adoption for Bitcoin this coming 2016.

You are right, thats all depend on time, time can judge, when you get profit from bitcoins in this halving, than you will say it is a happiest year. so no one say that it is boring year. 

Time will only show what the output will be, if price reaches to a new level  then it can be the year of bitcoin or else we need to wait for the next year.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:45:02 PM

A quarter of the year has gone by and we already had one fake Satoshi revelation. Only mildly boring so far I'd say.
I would say it is boring so far, as all we talk about in here is the halving hype. That means not much is going on in terms of development, sadly.
But 2016 is far from being over...
boredom may be lost when the bitcoin prices will rise, and perhaps if there halving all bitcoin users who have stopped using it even might be back again looking for bitcoin, and this will be a great year and not boring

Yeah this year will be the best year for bitcoin as halving is in few months which will show us some best price of bitcoin, so I think comparatively it will  be good year for bitcoin.

The halving will double the bitcoin price. The block size increase will also double the price. So the price will be $1500 at least.
It is not that easy to achieve, as to write it. A huge manipulation scheme with Mt. Gox got us barely to $1200. Last halving had nearly zero effect on price, that was already extremely over pumped.
Yet, this time will be different. Sure. I want to try what you smoke.
But if we all start to stay with bitcoin and supported it for its price increase then it is possible and easy to achieve that much value for bitcoin, and the other thing is that we should not have to sell any of our coin below $1000, so it will increased to that value.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:40:24 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 02:05:14 AM by katrimans

Its looks like a bring year of bitcoins
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:28:30 PM

The halving will double the bitcoin price. The block size increase will also double the price. So the price will be $1500 at least.
It is not that easy to achieve, as to write it. A huge manipulation scheme with Mt. Gox got us barely to $1200. Last halving had nearly zero effect on price, that was already extremely over pumped.
Yet, this time will be different. Sure. I want to try what you smoke.
But if we all start to stay with bitcoin and supported it for its price increase then it is possible and easy to achieve that much value for bitcoin, and the other thing is that we should not have to sell any of our coin below $1000, so it will increased to that value.
you really believe that this possible? Half of the people in here will start selling before $600. The other half by $800, if we get there.
In order for the price to rise that much you would need to attract plenty of new investors. What would you tell them? Buy, because I want to sell for profit?

this space is intentionally left blank
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:31:24 PM

This year has already started to create an excitement due to halving and I don't think  it will be boring year, in fact it will be the best year for bitcoin.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:28:27 PM

I do not think that it will be boring because of the halving that is coming this year for sure.
There is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount for sure, so that is even good.

Surely, how can it is boring? halving is a Good News for all of us, because it is big event specially for bitcoin's people, it is big change to get to big profit.so enjoy it and use it and get profit.
The OP is basing his comment only on the pricing trend of the last two or three weeks, as only in the last few weeks the price is stagnant and is not going to up or down with much speed, but if we notice there is not any boring in this year.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:26:15 PM

Yes because of the halving and the speed p price increase in this year we cannot say that 2016 is the boring year for bitcoin, more people are busy with bitcoin and are waiting for the price increase and for the price increase.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:39:29 PM

The excitement has already started  and that we can notice in price of bitcoin at a moment as it is continuously rising so this year would be the best year for bitcoin.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:39:27 PM

A boring year? I think it will be a very amazing year instead!, I have no doubt that halving will mean a significant turning point that will definitely change the history of altcurrencies. And this great expectation will increase as the date approaches.
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:06:23 PM

A boring year? I think it will be a very amazing year instead!, I have no doubt that halving will mean a significant turning point that will definitely change the history of altcurrencies. And this great expectation will increase as the date approaches.

This year we have many exciting things. The major software implmentation of segwit, block reward halving.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:04:36 PM

Yes, this year will be the best year for bitcoin in compare to the past, as halving is creating a great level of excitement in the minds of people and are eagerly waiting for the event.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:17:33 PM

2016 will nothing but not boring in my eyes, I think its gonna be a very good and active year for the bitcoin.
It will maybe even be the year of the bitcoin so what are you talking ?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:26:35 PM

2016 will nothing but not boring in my eyes, I think its gonna be a very good and active year for the bitcoin.

Comparatively it will be good year for bitcoin I guess, as we are expecting halving in three months which can help bitcoin price to take to next level so I think it will be exciting year for bitcoin.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:24:27 PM

Comparatively it will be good year for bitcoin I guess, as we are expecting halving in three months which can help bitcoin price to take to next level so I think it will be exciting year for bitcoin.

What do you consider to be the next level when it comes to the price? The upcoming block halving is good for the supply and demand levels, but don't expect the price to go up higher than $600 this year.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:53:58 PM

What do you consider to be the next level when it comes to the price? The upcoming block halving is good for the supply and demand levels, but don't expect the price to go up higher than $600 this year.
The value of Bitcoin is almost definitely not going to go higher than $600 this year, but that is based off of current conditions. If the variables change like how they have with my other estimates, we could see something between $600 and $700 by the end of the year, and potentially steady increases after all of that has passed.

We might be potentially staring at another 2008 if everything keeps moving the way it has, and with no-one stopping the production and not enough people buying of oil, it could get nasty.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:22:32 AM

I don't think this year to be too nice as our expectations are not fulfilled.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:36:07 PM

I don't think this year to be too nice as our expectations are not fulfilled.

I think the second half of the year can be the best for bitcoin, as halving is in July which can take bitcoin price to higher level so after that we can see continuous rise in the price of bitcoin.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:55:27 PM

It was indeed not the best year that Bitcoin can have and that is the problem because there are also still a lot of people that is holding their coin because they cant sell it with profit.
But the chance is high that they can sell it next year because you can see now also that it become more worth slowly so that is perfect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: