Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 will be a boring year for bitcoin  (Read 22499 times)
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:40:22 PM

Nah bitcoin will go to the moon from now on.

I think bitcoin will not reach to the moon so easily, it will need some time to reach there, as price rise is very slow but the good thing is its rising at a moment.

What price level do you consider to "the moon" as you are saying? For me personally "the moon" is reached when we touch $5000-$10000 but definitely not much below that.
Different people have different expectations, some might be happy even if it reaches to $1k mark, and someone will keep on holding even if it reaches to 5000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:18:12 AM

We are halve way 2016 now and to be honest this year was pretty boring. The price was stable for a to long time and because of that many people decided to leave, that is why people keep talking about Bitcoin being dead.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:27:56 AM

We are halve way 2016 now and to be honest this year was pretty boring. The price was stable for a to long time and because of that many people decided to leave, that is why people keep talking about Bitcoin being dead.

I think people lack patience, you cannot build Rome in a single day, if you want to earn good profits then you need to wait and hold your coins for long duration.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:16:16 PM

at my point of view, people are waiting each day, watch the clock run until the block halving happen, this year 2016, just a couple of months await. it can't be boring, people are on fire.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:09:08 PM

A quarter of the year has gone by and we already had one fake Satoshi revelation. Only mildly boring so far I'd say.
I would say it is boring so far, as all we talk about in here is the halving hype. That means not much is going on in terms of development, sadly.
But 2016 is far from being over...
boredom may be lost when the bitcoin prices will rise, and perhaps if there halving all bitcoin users who have stopped using it even might be back again looking for bitcoin, and this will be a great year and not boring

Yeah this year will be the best year for bitcoin as halving is in few months which will show us some best price of bitcoin, so I think comparatively it will  be good year for bitcoin.

The halving will double the bitcoin price. The block size increase will also double the price. So the price will be $1500 at least.
It is not that easy to achieve, as to write it. A huge manipulation scheme with Mt. Gox got us barely to $1200. Last halving had nearly zero effect on price, that was already extremely over pumped.
Yet, this time will be different. Sure. I want to try what you smoke.

the price is still in the $400 range. It is quite stable for the last two months.
Lets hope that somethings gonna happen soon to boost up the radar and the prices
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:12:49 PM

A quarter of the year has gone by and we already had one fake Satoshi revelation. Only mildly boring so far I'd say.
I would say it is boring so far, as all we talk about in here is the halving hype. That means not much is going on in terms of development, sadly.
But 2016 is far from being over...
boredom may be lost when the bitcoin prices will rise, and perhaps if there halving all bitcoin users who have stopped using it even might be back again looking for bitcoin, and this will be a great year and not boring

Yeah this year will be the best year for bitcoin as halving is in few months which will show us some best price of bitcoin, so I think comparatively it will  be good year for bitcoin.

The halving will double the bitcoin price. The block size increase will also double the price. So the price will be $1500 at least.
It is not that easy to achieve, as to write it. A huge manipulation scheme with Mt. Gox got us barely to $1200. Last halving had nearly zero effect on price, that was already extremely over pumped.
Yet, this time will be different. Sure. I want to try what you smoke.

the price is still in the $400 range. It is quite stable for the last two months.
Lets hope that somethings gonna happen soon to boost up the radar and the prices

May be halving will take care of it, this year has not been interesting yet as price was stable for a long time, but lets hope excitement starts after the halving.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:17:08 PM

There will be a lot of stuff that will happen to bitcoin this year so its not so boring after all especially come halving. its the result of halving that's scary though.
because of all the great projects coming out these days, I don't see how bitcoin could prosper still. but then we'll see.

mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:39:54 PM

There will be a lot of stuff that will happen to bitcoin this year so its not so boring after all especially come halving. its the result of halving that's scary though.
because of all the great projects coming out these days, I don't see how bitcoin could prosper still. but then we'll see.

Yes and I think this will be the best year for bitcoin in compare to the past, not only because of halving but also we will see many new companies joining the world of bitcoin.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:09:51 PM

Yes and I think this will be the best year for bitcoin in compare to the past, not only because of halving but also we will see many new companies joining the world of bitcoin.

The only big profile company accepting the bitcoin is Steam. The SegWit was supposed to be implemented in April, but we have not seen it.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:58:19 PM

if prices will hold steady bitcoin like this, I think 2016 is really going to be a boring year. I just hope bitcoin prices exceeded $ 400 dollars and rose high in this ear, it might change everything

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:25:20 PM

if prices will hold steady bitcoin like this, I think 2016 is really going to be a boring year. I just hope bitcoin prices exceeded $ 400 dollars and rose high in this ear, it might change everything

So far it has been boring year for bitcoin, as price remained stable for a long time and people really hated it but may be halving can change the scenario and better half could be the best.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:55:44 PM

So far it has been boring year for bitcoin, as price remained stable for a long time and people really hated it but may be halving can change the scenario and better half could be the best.

It maybe be boring to watch.

But its sure better like this if we see stable growth then just a over pumped price and not holding.. which one do you want? I`d settle for the price that grows slow then too fast.

If you want to watch something people split their money into altcoins like that new coin eth.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:15:26 AM

It was not the best year that Bitcoin have and that is because you also can see now that there are more people is holding so they cant do anything with the currency so that is bad.
But the most people are thinking that the value will rise in the next year and that is nice so we have just to wait and see for what will happen.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:38:02 AM

2016 was a boring year for Bitcoin but that was because of the price being stable. With the price being stable and you are waiting for the price to go up you have to wait even longer then usual. The year is not over so maybe something is still going to happen.
sadasa

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:05:23 PM

2016 was a boring year for Bitcoin but that was because of the price being stable. With the price being stable and you are waiting for the price to go up you have to wait even longer then usual. The year is not over so maybe something is still going to happen.

Boring year for bitcoin is good. We do not like the big dramars for the bitcoin. We want mass adoption.

B2

BitDouble.io

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:17:30 PM

So far it has been boring year for sure, lets see what excitement halving brings, and may be the next half would be the interesting for bitcoin as a whole.
sadasa

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:29:56 PM

The price rose around 10% in the last few days. If it holds here for a few weeks, the next stop is $500.

B2

BitDouble.io

hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:48:13 PM

The price rose around 10% in the last few days. If it holds here for a few weeks, the next stop is $500.
yes, I hope so, so far pretty boring waiting for the price of bitcoin until the $ 500 price. but maybe this time the price of bitcoin will actually achieve this price. I hope that in June the price has become $ 500
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:50:29 PM

yes, I hope so, so far pretty boring waiting for the price of bitcoin until the $ 500 price. but maybe this time the price of bitcoin will actually achieve this price. I hope that in June the price has become $ 500

Excitement has begun, really satisfied with today's price and hope it will go much higher in coming day,s I think the real fun and excitement will start now.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:57:07 PM

Excitement has begun, really satisfied with today's price and hope it will go much higher in coming day,s I think the real fun and excitement will start now.

everything that goes up fast, mostly goes down fast. i don't have much faith in the current price increase as we've seen these kind of increases several times before, and each time the price went down again. don't think the todays increase is any different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: