Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 will be a boring year for bitcoin  (Read 22499 times)
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:42:44 PM

The beginning of 2016 was petty to be honest but that was because the price was table for a really long time and many people got bored and decided to leave.
But as you could see the price was rising pretty fast after that and it was going from $500 to almost $800 with in no time at all.

yeah it was boring in the first half of the year as price was stable for a long time, but things are changing now and we can expect some exciting moments in coming days.

The halving is just 12 days away, there might be something exciting happen in the next two to three weeks.

Now it's close to 11 days:
http://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

I honestly have to say, I don't expect any surprises from this moment on.
Best case scenario: Bitcoin goes to 700 dollars
Worst case scenari: Bitcoins goes to under 450 dollar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:09:06 AM

The beginning of 2016 was petty to be honest but that was because the price was table for a really long time and many people got bored and decided to leave.
But as you could see the price was rising pretty fast after that and it was going from $500 to almost $800 with in no time at all.

yeah it was boring in the first half of the year as price was stable for a long time, but things are changing now and we can expect some exciting moments in coming days.

The halving is just 12 days away, there might be something exciting happen in the next two to three weeks.

I am not so pessimistic. I think the worst case scenario is the price goes down to $550. The highest could be $700.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:25:47 PM

$500 should be an all important support now. If it is broken that would be very ugly scenario and probably then we would go lower than $450.

this space is intentionally left blank
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:25:44 PM

$500 should be an all important support now. If it is broken that would be very ugly scenario and probably then we would go lower than $450.
the price will never go that low any more in my opinion, the lowest sum that we actually can hit right now is 600 dollars per bitcoin i think, it would be a bad thing if bitcoin dropped lower

2016 will not be a boring year for bitcoin in my opinion there will be huge price increases most probably, people will buy a lot of bitcoins during the halving i think and that will be great
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:35:14 AM

We are nearing $700 again and it seems that it is gathering strength although volume is still not there. If the price indeed goes below $500 for some reason, I would take that as an opportunity to buy. Much of 2016 has been relatively quiet and it was only about a month ago that the price started to show more volatility.
sadasa

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:57:39 AM

We are nearing $700 again and it seems that it is gathering strength although volume is still not there. If the price indeed goes below $500 for some reason, I would take that as an opportunity to buy. Much of 2016 has been relatively quiet and it was only about a month ago that the price started to show more volatility.

I think the price action will also be quite quiet in the next few months, then the price will rise 60% again.

B2

BitDouble.io

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:05:14 PM

The hype has started dying down, USD exchanges are dominated by Chinese onesinvestments are getting back to 2013 levels and the supposedly interesting bitcoin-related projects of 2015 didn't have a positive impact to adoption or the market.

its not a boring year at all man,btc crossed 750$ and it was 28 months high... you call that a boring month? maybe im just stupid lol
you will see 1000$ will get this year just wait some time and cry later that you werent' right :DD
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:45:34 PM

Bitcoins price is directly related to the spending done on the network and the biggest spending event of the year just ended. However we've got the halving to look forward to next year, so we've got that going for us. However realistically speaking, nothing will happen. Maybe a small spike in the price, even if that.
Why will 2016 be a boring year for the bitcoin i dont think this is true we have to go a couple of months and as you know there are allot of people who are speculating about
the price rising at the end of the year so we will stay positive till that moment comes.
sadasa

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:27:05 AM

Bitcoins price is directly related to the spending done on the network and the biggest spending event of the year just ended. However we've got the halving to look forward to next year, so we've got that going for us. However realistically speaking, nothing will happen. Maybe a small spike in the price, even if that.
Why will 2016 be a boring year for the bitcoin i dont think this is true we have to go a couple of months and as you know there are allot of people who are speculating about
the price rising at the end of the year so we will stay positive till that moment comes.

At the moment, there is a fight between the Core and the miners. If there is no implementation of 2MB, the miners will switch to Classic.

B2

BitDouble.io

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:22:42 AM

Yeah but the year is not over and there are some things that still could happen at the end of 2016 like the price going up to $800.
I hope that the price can move up to $1000 but maybe that is to much to ask, I am just going to wait and see what is going to happen.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:37:14 AM

First months seemed normal, no crazy things happened, but the last period it has been quite exciting for me. I wonder what the rest of the year brings Smiley
I don't think that this 2016 is boring. As for me, I am always excited to open my laptop and go to sites to earn bitcoins. Slowly but surely I am earning from those sites that gives free bitcoins. And with the bitcoin halving only a few days behind, I am pretty sure that a liot of exciting and interesting things are going to happen.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:37:15 AM

2016 was not a very spectacular year for the bitcoin and that is not stange because the price of the bitcoin is around the 600 dollar for
allong time and we need him up to the 1000 each only the end of 2016 can save the year of the bitcoin.
Vannterson

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:52:41 AM

FWIW, I would guess that it will be merchant acceptance that will be the key to Bitcoin's success (BTC volume and price movement) in 2016.  If more merchants, of all kinds, but especially highly visible ones to the public, then BTC will get more notice and more widespread use.

And we can be a part of that.  By buying, spending and HODLing BTC, that keeps the Bitcoin Ecosystem more healthy and enhances prospects for further success.

More VC funding and more related technologies would also help.  But, my feeling is that more merchants accepting BTC is the key to 2016.
This year will n ot be the year of the bitcoin and that is only because of the halving because the halving happends in 2016 most of the time are peopel tellling me yeah halving blabla
bad year for the bitcoin but the bitcoin have never been so high as he was in 2016.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:53:46 AM

First months seemed normal, no crazy things happened, but the last period it has been quite exciting for me. I wonder what the rest of the year brings Smiley
I don't think that this 2016 is boring. As for me, I am always excited to open my laptop and go to sites to earn bitcoins. Slowly but surely I am earning from those sites that gives free bitcoins. And with the bitcoin halving only a few days behind, I am pretty sure that a liot of exciting and interesting things are going to happen.

Or not. How can you call a year where the price went from 400 to 780 be boring. Especially a halving year.
Adding Brexit to it, this will probably the most memorable years next to 2013.

sadasa

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:38:05 PM

Or not. How can you call a year where the price went from 400 to 780 be boring. Especially a halving year.
Adding Brexit to it, this will probably the most memorable years next to 2013.

Maybe these people had some experience in 2013, in that year, the price went from $20 to $1200, that is 60 times.

B2

BitDouble.io

hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:02:12 PM

2016 is not boring year for bitcoin at all,we had 750$ area,and it was 28-months high.
You call that a boring year? wow if yes,then i dont know what you guys really expect.
I smell 1000$ at the end of year,lets see what is going to happen.
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:48:34 PM

2016 is not boring year for bitcoin at all,we had 750$ area,and it was 28-months high.
You call that a boring year? wow if yes,then i dont know what you guys really expect.

The bitcoin price has risen 60% in the last 3 months. The halving has happened. The block size will also be increased.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:06:05 PM

The bitcoin price has risen 60% in the last 3 months. The halving has happened. The block size will also be increased.

And still OP think it's boring. He must be a mad man. 2014 was very boring, 2015 was quite boring and 2016 was probably one of the best years in terms of excitement.
Bitcoin's price and development did expand.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:07:10 PM

And still OP think it's boring. He must be a mad man. 2014 was very boring, 2015 was quite boring and 2016 was probably one of the best years in terms of excitement.
Bitcoin's price and development did expand.
Well, you need to look for another one thread,i dont really remember who was OP and when it was posted first,
but i remember there is "2017 will be a boring year for bitcoin" and maybe the OP is the same.
if it's you op,how about just stop getting interested with bitcoin,how about trying this buddy?
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:15:44 PM

I think your wrong its not boring 2016 its more exciting bcoz bitcoin getting higher. So that its good to earn more bitcoin now to get a higher profit. Bcoz i think bitcoin is rising now up to 1000$. Do earn and earn bitcoin for the future. Im so happy to have a bitcoin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: