Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:43:50 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 02:07:09 AM by Woody20285

I have a little less than 3 XDE and am a proposed team member, should the swap go through.
It is somewhere a couple of pages back where I first posted.

On a different thread (can't remember which) they were begging for funds to pay for the explorer which had expired.
Everyone wanted one but, no one was donating. Finally, 2 others and myself donated the BTC so all of
the coin holders could benefit. Most just complained that it expired and expected the dev. to pay forever.
Then, I noticed several more coins in the same situation - well known coins that have been around for a long time.
Coins should be set up to pay for all the expenses or else they will continue to die i.e. Special wallet where the POS
pays the costs involved or a portion of Tx funds to POS and a portion to on-going expenses and development

That is the businesses are built in the real world - income, expenses & profits. While it is nice to hope that developers
would step up and a community would donate time and money yearly, history shows this is not the case. Those that step up
are rare. It is why this coin stagnated and most others have failed.

Just one opinion.

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:51:16 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 11:02:28 PM by Woody20285

So far the majority think XDE should just die or
find someone to work for free - while they benefit.
If people were going to step up, they would have a long time ago.

Those voting to let it die should not bother coming to the thread to complain.
If they want it dead, they can just delete their wallets - and they solve their problem.

Be interesting where the poll comes out.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 11:15:13 PM

So far the majority think XDE should just die or
find someone to work for free - while they benefit.
If people were going to step up, they would have a long time ago.

Those voting to let it die should not bother coming to the thread to complain.
If they want it dead, they can just delete their wallets - and they solve their problem.

Be interesting where the poll comes out.

Woody...I don't think I would call 4 ppl a majority. Just sayin'.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:53:58 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 12:18:26 AM by AltCoinEnthusiast

Hi
You forgot

"XDE2 should move forward with _0_ 10 premined coins for team member and a gold wallet each."
please it add to the Poll!
I vote for that and think it is fair for everyone!
Platinum Wallets to sell by public sale (auction) in BTC (which directly goes to development fund!)

Edit: I think 10 premined XDE II would be ok for the Team efforts. (I mixed up XDE and XDE2)

-Alt
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:10:36 AM

Hi
You forgot

"XDE2 should move forward with 5-10 premined coins for team member and a gold wallet each."
Platinum Wallets to sell by public sale (auction) in BTC (which directly goes to development fund!)

-Alt

Added to poll. I want to let everyone know, that if you approach me in a non aggressive manner, I can be easily influenced. You CAN shape XDE2 , just the way you want it. You simply need to speak up.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
AltCoinEnthusiast

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:13:23 AM

Hi
You forgot

"XDE2 should move forward with 10 premined coins for team member and a gold wallet each."

-Alt

Added to poll. I want to let everyone know, that if you approach me in a non aggressive manner, I can be easily influenced. You CAN shape XDE2 , just the way you want it. You simply need to speak up.
Thank you Sir
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:14:05 AM

ok we'll see how this is going to work out in the next little while
Only time will tell. Why you started a self-moderated topic?  

I can not vote!!
After all this drama, I do not agree to swap over and will HODL my good old XDE coin.
Besides a "restructuring to be more fair for everyone " is welcome

Please tell us specifically what you would like to see the team rewarded for continued development?

How many premined coins?
Wallets?
What to do with unclaimed coins.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
AltCoinEnthusiast

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:16:15 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 01:40:13 AM by AltCoinEnthusiast

Hi
You forgot

"XDE2 should move forward with 10 premined coins for team member and a gold wallet each."

Edit: I think 10 premined XDE II would be ok for the Team efforts. (I mixed up XDE and XDE2)

-Alt

I think I fully agree to this proposal.
1% premined XDE2 and GOLD Wallets for each team member  / 1% premined XDE2 and one PLatinum to the Main Dev (Mr. VegasGuy) and the rest of the Platinum Wallets to sell by public sale (Auction) in BTC (which directly goes to development fund for further Development!)- And all unclaimed XDE2 will be burned.
Go ahead! And don't Feed the Haters!

Edit: Addition: All the 5% Premined Coins hold by the Dev Team  should not be sold within a period of time (assured by multisig and transparent addresses)

-Alt
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:02:14 AM

Ill look at any ideas and strongly consider. I want the community to feel good about the agreement.

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:33:23 AM

Problem with surveys is you don' t need to have xde to vote and you can have multiple accounts and vote your opinion in.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:45:01 AM

Yes plz keep this honest and vote once so we can get a clear picture.

Thanks

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:55:49 AM

Now there is another option. I dont know if this is a good idea or not. Run XDE and XDE2 at the same time. Not sure how this would work, but I want to throw it out there. We will keep enclaimed funds and stake them, and when people see that XDE II is kicking ass , you can join us and your xde will be burned. Youll have up to 60 days. Just an idea.

Vegas

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:27:48 AM

Now there is another option. I dont know if this is a good idea or not. Run XDE and XDE2 at the same time. Not sure how this would work, but I want to throw it out there. We will keep enclaimed funds and stake them, and when people see that XDE II is kicking ass , you can join us and your xde will be burned. Youll have up to 60 days. Just an idea.

Vegas
Vegas, the more this discussion goes and the more options there are, the less I like it. There is a lot of chaos in this thread and to be honest I am lost what is the shape of the current proposal. This is exactly what I mentioned to you in one of our chats: it is essential to have a long-term plan when starting a new coin. The approach 'we invent something on the go' hardly works in the software projects, and this is yet another example to prove it. In the beginning I was really excited that XDE will have new life, but now I am starting to be sceptical if this 'project' flies at all (pun intended).

this space is intentionally left blank
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:21:36 AM

It looks like Vegas is trying hard to please everyone. We all know that is not possible.
Most important is feedback from actual coinholders.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 02:33:50 PM

By the way: We are very trendy with our mission. This shows us a study of University Muenster, Germany from Svetlana Abramowa (https://www.wi.uni-muenster.de/de/institut/gruppen/security/personen/svetlana-abramova): This study shows us, for what the asked ppl use their Bitcoin

XDEII should integrate exact this missions!
What we do here is making this coin tradable and not only collectable for the forgotten collectors! If u drive exact the old way of old XDE, the coin wont survive the next moves!

Greetz
Meta
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:00:40 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 04:11:53 PM by vegasguy

Vegas
Vegas, the more this discussion goes and the more options there are, the less I like it. There is a lot of chaos in this thread and to be honest I am lost what is the shape of the current proposal. This is exactly what I mentioned to you in one of our chats: it is essential to have a long-term plan when starting a new coin. The approach 'we invent something on the go' hardly works in the software projects, and this is yet another example to prove it. In the beginning I was really excited that XDE will have new life, but now I am starting to be sceptical if this 'project' flies at all (pun intended).

Uki I am just trying to please everyone, and it doesnt look like thats possible. All Ive done for days is offer solutions, people hardly respond or if they do its general. So at this point, Ive spent so many hours trying to please everyone and I just cant. Period. The project will move forward as stated originally.

53 coins for each team member
Platinum wallets for each team member
Coins not claimed will be burned.

Thats it. Ive spent enough time on this. Its final.

Thanks

bitcoin_flapper

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:29:41 PM

Hi
You forgot

-Alt

I think I fully agree to this proposal.
1% premined XDE2 and GOLD Wallets for each team member  / 1% premined XDE2 and one PLatinum to the Main Dev (Mr. VegasGuy) and the rest of the Platinum Wallets to sell by public sale (Auction) in BTC (which directly goes to development fund for further Development!)- And all unclaimed XDE2 will be burned.
Go ahead! And don't Feed the Haters!

Edit: Addition: All the 5% Premined Coins hold by the Dev Team  should not be sold within a period of time (assured by multisig and transparent addresses)

-Alt

ok we'll see how this is going to work out in the next little while
Only time will tell. Why you started a self-moderated topic?  

I can not vote!!
After all this drama, I do not agree to swap over and will HODL my good old XDE coin.
Besides a "restructuring to be more fair for everyone " is welcome

Please tell us specifically what you would like to see the team rewarded for continued development?

How many premined coins?
Wallets?
What to do with unclaimed coins.

I Agree to AltCoinEnthusiast.
XDE2 should move forward with 10 premined coins for each team member and a gold wallet each.
Burn unclaimed coins. Gold Wallets for Team Members .10 premined coins for each team member. That would be fair.
Not more pls!
Otherwise I do not agree to swap over and will HODL my good old XDE coin.
nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:46:02 PM

this was not what the poll suggested  Sad

the majority voted for nothing to be done, in 2nd place was 25 coins to each team member and no special wallets, yet you've decided to completely ignore the poll.

I hate the fact that the main xde holders are still not happy, and as you previously said, this will not go ahead unless everyone's happy.

i think there might still be some discussing to do, but i really dislike being in the middle of what's basically two completely differing opinions, and as much as i love XDE and

want to see some progress, i'm very uncomfortable with the current situation for all involved.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 06:42:50 PM

Hi,

I am NOT a current holder of XDE. When the coin was released, it looked great but was out of my price range. Now all I see is bickering among holders of XDE & the dev Team of the new XDEII. Why the heck would I want to invest and get into the middle of this mess?

Vegas, I know you want to please everyone. That is never gonna happen, yet, you did a survey and aren't listening to those that really count. Current holders that desire XDEII to succeed and future investors needed for XDEII to complete that mission.  Even though the 'majority' voted to do nothing...big deal! Those ideals are why the coin faded to begin with. That is a small 'group' vote that wants XDE to fail. So...why even take that into account?

Your second option was a bit more reasonable and made more sense. You guys deserve to make something off the resurrection of a dead coin with no value. It was your groups BTC and time that went into the project. Why not do some sort of compromise?

It seems to me that it would be much more valuable to leave the Platinum wallets up for sale or auction. That is needed for dev funding towards work already done and future development. Leave Platinum wallets up for grabs.

The 'Team' members deserve the Gold wallets for the BCT and time spent. Plus, as incentive, a very fair compromise would be 25 XDEII each. That gives your team a valuable 'jump' on new people looking to invest. AND....it would be a show of good faith to past holders of XDE. Your TEAM gets ahead...but you respect those that stayed in the game.

I KNOW your Team wants more. That is easy to see/read in this thread...and the holders of XDE want more too. YOU MUST COMPROMISE for this to be another great investment...brought to you Team 'Vegas'...Baby!

'nuff Said,
CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:30:44 PM

I tried to compromise and I am willing to compromise, but all I got was trolling, bickering , complaining. Im so tired of listening to it all. Then I was getting answers like 1 coin each for each team, and things like that.

I offered to accept 25 coins for the team each (not good enough)
They said prices too high so I lowered them all in 1/2 (not good enough)
They said team they dont want team claiming unclaimed funds , I said ok (not good enough)

I wont work on this for the next 2-3years for $200. Not going to happen. If anyone wants to write a FAIR proposal thats a compromise then I will consider it.

Complaints will be deleted, it solves NOTHING . Give me SUGGESTIONS, be specific!!!

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: