Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:34:35 PM

We are deciding weather to create a Platinum community wallet that will reward those that support  XDE2 or burn unclaimed coins. I know you want to know which way to go. Thats why you want the burn address to see which way you should go. You need to go with your heart man. My advice to you is hold your xde, and watch. It will be VERY obvious which way to go. If we create a community wallet , team members are exempt from getting rewards from it. It will be handouts to the community for supporting XDE2. Frankly I dont favor one way or another as I dont benefit either way. I need to hear intelligent feedback on this. This would be a way to balance the community and the team members.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:35:35 PM

I cross-post it in this topic as well, as I believe it is important to XDE community.

Vegas, one last post if I may. I believe you should choose another name for your coin. It has nothing to do with XDE. Actually most of the XDE community (all major XDE holders I know) voiced against your swap. Therefore to be fully honest and not to confuse people changing the name of your coin would be, what I call 'good practice'.
There are similar coins using so called proof of burn (PoB), e.g., DGCS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254272.0, that burn unused coins exchanging them for new ones, but without claiming to be their next version. I believe you belong to that category.

this space is intentionally left blank
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:46:53 PM

I cross-post it in this topic as well, as I believe it is important to XDE community.

Vegas, one last post if I may. I believe you should choose another name for your coin. It has nothing to do with XDE. Actually most of the XDE community (all major XDE holders I know) voiced against your swap. Therefore to be fully honest and not to confuse people changing the name of your coin would be, what I call 'good practice'.
There are similar coins using so called proof of burn (PoB), e.g., DGCS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254272.0, that burn unused coins exchanging them for new ones, but without claiming to be their next version. I believe you belong to that category.

Uki, do you not see, that the value of XDE WILL go up because of the existence of XDEII? People that want to get into XDE2 before the swap MUST buy XDE. In my heart, I believe they CAN co exist. You know for a fact XDE has never had such volume and activity and price increase EVER. People know I dont scam or lie or cheat. The reason I got such backlash is because I was so honest , and told everyone everything. Then is got messy. So what are your thoughts on me YOU being the OP and I can financially support XDE. Maybe free blockexplorer, upgraded graphics, new better looking wallet. BUT you will operate and have final say?

The problem uki is I am already thousands of dollars out of my pocket into XDEII. Everything is finished. Wallet, graphics, OP, structure. You can cross talk. Lets figure this out.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:55:48 PM

We are deciding weather to create a Platinum community wallet that will reward those that support  XDE2 or burn unclaimed coins. I know you want to know which way to go. Thats why you want the burn address to see which way you should go. You need to go with your heart man. My advice to you is hold your xde, and watch. It will be VERY obvious which way to go. If we create a community wallet , team members are exempt from getting rewards from it. It will be handouts to the community for supporting XDE2. Frankly I dont favor one way or another as I dont benefit either way. I need to hear intelligent feedback on this. This would be a way to balance the community and the team members.

Vegas
I didn't mean the address for burning unclaimed XDEII, I mean the address for the XDE coins, people will send you for the swap.
You said you want make it clear and transparent, then do it.

Ohh EVERYTHING will be transparent. And ANY and all questions answered. But I dont want you to make your decision on weather to swap or not based on which way everyone goes. So this may be posted when swap closes. This is only fair because I dont want to influence anyone to go either way. They make their own choices.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:58:17 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 07:09:57 PM by vegasguy

Guys let me be VERY clear on this. I DONT want this to be a competition between XDE and XDE2. Make no mistake , I LOVE XDE, and am not out to hurt original XDE. In fact, ever since I mentioned XDEII, Original XDE has never been so alive and active, and actually I WOULD support the XDE community any way I can. That does NOT mean a takover. It could be hosting a free block explorer for XDE, or new graphics for the wallet. Whatever. Uki, if you want to announce an official takeover of XDE, it would be a good idea. I can support it financially. I have 3 full time devs to do whatever you needed code wise. I would NEVER ask anything from it. XDE can ride on the wings on XDE II very nicely. Lets talk.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:29:12 PM

Alright now everyone has calmed down. I can refocus.

Lets talk about the premine for the team for a moment and explain in great detail some things some of you are missing.

Its so common these days for people to think in the past. In the past in crypto, "Newbie devs" have took a large premine and did a release and dumped and disappeared. This is is ONLY reason a "large" premine is taboo and frowned on. I personally have been burned by this over and over again. So people still live in the past, and they think that thats what we are out to do. Which anyone thats taken anytime knows I would NEVER do. See fly. Have not sold even 1 fly to the exchange and I have a gigantic wallet. Also, I received a few pms makeing me aware of something I never saw. Jealously. Yes, we will make a lot of money off this, and guess what, if WE make money, YOU make a lot of money. In the world I live in, when someone wants me to work, I charge a lot, and they can either accept that and pay it or not. Same applies here. If you dont like my prices to work on a project, dont pay it. Simple as that. I was almost thinking to accept a few coins and do the work for whats thats worth, and let xdeII sit on the back burner, and do a little here and there. But then I wear the reputation of someone that launches a coin, and leaves it. That is everything I am NOT. So that thought went in and out of my head, real fast. Im going to make XDEII brilliant, it will be of the highest quality. I wont abandon this project, in fact, now I will earn the pay I have chosen is fair for my skills. I will prove to everyone , that I will perform. I am an over-achiever , a perfectionist, always have been, always will be. Also I strongly believe that many XDE holders will swap their coins. The ones that are spewing all the hate will swap. I will respect your anonimity and simply post XDE and XDEII addresses. The results of XDE II will blow you away!

Vegas

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 07:33:28 PM

Change the name Vegas... This is really ridiculous.. sorry buddy... Can't support you on this one...
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:38:03 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 08:20:43 PM by vegasguy

Change the name Vegas... This is really ridiculous.. sorry buddy... Can't support you on this one...

Still think your great Banzai. I respect your thoughts. No reason to change name. My takeover was done 100% by the book, fair and square.

I STILL think XDE and XDE II CAN coexist.

Also since WHEN was it a crime to take over a coin!!?!? Its been done a million times?? I gave LOADS of notice. The OP of XDE has not logged on in 6 months!!! Please educate me, on where I went wrong. I did the takeover BY THE BOOK, EXACTLY.  Now , let me remind everyone, the ONLY person that COULD have stopped this is mblados and he had MANY weeks to do so and didnt.  Nobody else had the power to stop this takeover. I did EVERYTHING BY THE BOOK. Now so far , Ive been nice , and I even offered to fully support XDE for FREE , with free graphics, free development, free blockchain, but if you guys keep trolling me, I wont stay nice much longer, and as much as I love XDE, it will fall under the sheer weight of XDEII. Now , remain professional, and/or cooperate or simply stay out of my thread, or feel my weight, because I have had enough, and XDE II will be your undoing.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:04:57 PM

Im going to prove to you, that our team can do ANYTHING we set our minds to. I now have setup software to delete certain names that post within 30 seconds after they post. Starting with you. Youve done NOTHING to help this situation. Youve added fuel on the fire. Youve contributed NOTHING to help this situation. So, now ALL of your posts will be deleted here within 30 seconds. The first great technology from XDEII. Anyone else that posts useless information will be added to this list. Anyone that is here to contribute and ask questions, welcome.

Proof we CAN and WILL do amazing things Smiley

Vegas

Mark Zuckerberg

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Yes. The answer is yes.

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:23:27 PM

Im going to prove to you, that our team can do ANYTHING we set our minds to. I now have setup software to delete certain names that post within 30 seconds after they post. Starting with you. Youve done NOTHING to help this situation. Youve added fuel on the fire. Youve contributed NOTHING to help this situation. So, now ALL of your posts will be deleted here within 30 seconds. The first great technology from XDEII. Anyone else that posts useless information will be added to this list. Anyone that is here to contribute and ask questions, welcome.

Vegas

You're welcome.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:24:24 PM

Vegas

You're welcome.

....and YOU sir are welcome!!! LOL. I will continue staking loads of FLY to you Smiley

Vegas

Mark Zuckerberg

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Yes. The answer is yes.

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:26:18 PM

Vegas

You're welcome.

....and YOU sir are welcome!!! LOL. I will continue staking loads of FLY to you Smiley

Vegas

It's nice to see a clean thread and feel welcome with NO TROLLS(!!) glad I could help!  FLY 2016!
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 08:51:32 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 09:03:27 PM by CapnBDL

@vegasguy,

OMG....now that was funny!! Vegas, as I was reading this thread I got to the post by a nameless person who had been FuDDing. As if to just be even more of a d$$k, he wrote.."That was more than 30 sec...you lied", and I ROLLED OVER in laughter. For the heck of it, I then re-loaded the page....*poof*....his post was gone!! So..OK, maybe it took a little longer than 30, but surely less than 60 seconds.

When are these people gonna learn? When you f$$k with the Bull, you are gonna get the horns!! I just don't get it.

A few posts back you said you were playing by the rules. I didn't know there were any rules in the world of Crypto. Common courtesy maybe. But rules? In all my time in doing this, not once have I run across any rules. And now, you even have people trying to rain on the parade because you had the nerve to re-use the name. WTF!!

I tried to do my best and look at both sides of this 'Gold Eagle' but one side (not your Team) was not even open to talk. At least, not kindly.

Guess what...time to shit or get off the pot folks. Just like Team FLY steam-rolled onto the Crypto scene, it is time for Team XDEII (the Gold Eagles) to crush the breath of life out of the holdouts and torpedo the crap out of the negativity ship. Hope those Guys have life-jackets because the old XDE won't keep them afloat.

You GO vegasguy,

CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:58:52 PM

Ill be honest I wore myself out trying every single angle I could to compromise. I finally just gave up, worn out and exhausted, and wasted days on it, and nothing was good enough. Bottom line is team will run the coin. We know what we are doing.  I will even honor XDE coins much later after the swap.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 08:59:51 PM

@vegasguy,

OMG....now that was funny!! Vegas, as I was reading this thread I got to the post by a nameless person who had been FuDDing. As if to just be even more of a d$$k, he wrote.."That was more than 30 sec...you lied", and I ROLLED OVER in laughter. For the heck of it, I then re-loaded the page....*poof*....his post was gone!! So..OK, maybe it took a little longer than 30, but surely less than 60 seconds.

When are these people gonna learn? When you f$$k with the Bull, you are gonna get the horns!! I just don't get it.

A few posts back you said you were playing by the rules. I didn't know there were any rules in the world of Crypto. Common courtesy maybe. But rules? In all my time in doing this, not once have I run across any rules. And now, you even have people trying to rain on the parade because you had the nerve to re-use the name. WTF!!

I tried to do my best and look at both sides of this 'Gold Eagle' but one side (not your Team) was not even open to talk. At least, not kindly.

Guess what...time to shit or get off the pot folks. Just like Team FLY steam-rolled onto the Crypto scene, it is time for Team XDEII (the Gold Eagles) to crush the breath of life out of the holdouts and torpedo the crap out of the negativity ship. Hope you Guys have life-jackets because the old XDE won't keep you afloat.

You GO vegasguy,

CapnBDL
     Cool

You will laugh, instead of spending their time to improve their lost coin, they try the childish way and FUD and create threads about persons and and and...from the beginning it was clear...they cannot work constructive like we can!

Greetz
Meta
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:00:48 PM

@vegasguy,

Guess what...time to shit or get off the pot folks. Just like Team FLY steam-rolled onto the Crypto scene, it is time for Team XDEII (the Gold Eagles) to crush the breath of life out of the holdouts and torpedo the crap out of the negativity ship. Hope you Guys have life-jackets because the old XDE won't keep you afloat.

You GO vegasguy,

CapnBDL
     Cool

You know me man, I stay nice for only so long. You've seen it , over and over again. LOL

Vegas

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 09:01:33 PM

Why am I not surprised about such a nifty tool  Grin Gotta hand it to you.. nice piece of improvising from Team FLY! Threadcleaner 2.0?  Cheesy
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:18:18 PM

Why am I not surprised about such a nifty tool  Grin Gotta hand it to you.. nice piece of improvising from Team FLY! Threadcleaner 2.0?  Cheesy

Yes sir, like ive always said, nothing is impossible for this team. Maybe people will FINALLY see that we are truly worth what we are getting paid, and you aint seen nothing yet Wink We WILL get paid what we are worth. People that join us, will make loads of money too. As we have done in the past many times, we will create things you cannot even dream of Smiley

There WILL be a platinum community wallet that will payout for support for XDEII. Everyone will make money, the way its supposed to be.

Vegas

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:44:09 PM

Uki, do you not see, that the value of XDE WILL go up because of the existence of XDEII? People that want to get into XDE2 before the swap MUST buy XDE. In my heart, I believe they CAN co exist. You know for a fact XDE has never had such volume and activity and price increase EVER. People know I dont scam or lie or cheat. The reason I got such backlash is because I was so honest , and told everyone everything. Then is got messy. So what are your thoughts on me YOU being the OP and I can financially support XDE. Maybe free blockexplorer, upgraded graphics, new better looking wallet. BUT you will operate and have final say?

The problem uki is I am already thousands of dollars out of my pocket into XDEII. Everything is finished. Wallet, graphics, OP, structure. You can cross talk. Lets figure this out.

Vegas

Vegas, don't understand me wrong, but most of the rhetoric you use are cheap social tricks:
- biggest volume ever because you started talking about take over - not true: you talk about mere 1BTC per 24hours at yobit now, XDE has had much bigger volumes at its early days at c-cex (5+BTC).
- biggest price rise  - check the volume: you used 0.7BTC (!!!) to catch the print screen of 10k% rise when there were very few coins on each bid and ask side. Does it prove anything? No, you can do that with any coin that is on low volume - p&d groups did in fact much better than that.

I don't care how much you put in your project, if you didn't prepare it with community, and in fact against it. You want to use XDE name to hide your intentions. I repeat the question I asked many times in here and that you didn't answer it yet: why having all that fantastic team and plan you don't start a completely new coin? What do you need XDE for?
And one more thing: in case I spent now $10k on preparing a burglary to your house, shall I proceed with the burglary, no matter how ethical it is because I spent $10k? I will do everything 'according to the book', because I spent so much on preparations.

this space is intentionally left blank
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:37:06 PM

Uki you seem to be the most reasonable and fair and easiest to talk to. Truthfully, Im not out to hurt XDE. Really. I saw in my eyes a dead coin. Truthfully. Can I invite you to slack again so we can talk and come to some kind of agreement. You were easy to talk to.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: