Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:32:08 PM

Still zero connections Huh

You actually dont need a .conf file, as the nodes are hardcoded into the wallet. Please make sure you are on V1.6, and if you want to make a .conf file it is called xde2coin.conf

If all else fails, close xde2 wallet, and  then delete everything in roaming/xde2coin (except wallet.dat and .conf file), and resync. If you need the latest bootstrap, let me know and I will post it.

Vegas

thanks Vegas solved Cool
I miss spelled the conf file Roll Eyes
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:33:44 PM

It appears the block explorer is down.

http://xde2.dnsalias.com/

Hi BTC-BTC. You may or may not know we run all of backend on our on servers from fly and xde2 coin. We just built a high end server , and a 1Gps fiber optical line to also sell fast seed nodes to the public. Anyway the server is up and running. If any other devs need some fast seed nodes or a fast Block Explorer. Let us know.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:56:14 AM

It appears the block explorer is down.

http://xde2.dnsalias.com/

Hi BTC-BTC. You may or may not know we run all of backend on our on servers from fly and xde2 coin. We just built a high end server , and a 1Gps fiber optical line to also sell fast seed nodes to the public. Anyway the server is up and running. If any other devs need some fast seed nodes or a fast Block Explorer. Let us know.

Vegas

Will do and good to see you have a lot of projects to bring in value to the XDE2 and FLY project.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:39:33 PM

Guys we are delisting from Cryptopia, and opening up on another exchange. Please remove all of your XDE2 from Cryptopia by 6/1/15.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 01:36:47 PM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XDE2_BTC

XDE2 / BTC market is closing
The owner of this coin is accusing us of theft because of issues with one of his other coins wallets (FLY), we now deem all coins from this developer a security risk and have no option but to delist XDEII, Please close all open orders and withdraw ALL your XDEII before 15/06/16, Thanks

what happened on cryptopia?`?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:15:00 PM

The short version is the owner of Cryptopia and I got into a heated discussion regarding issues of the fly wallet. In the end Cryptopia decided to delist XDE2 and fly. After a long discussion, Cryptopia agreed that they would release the fly if users submitted a ticket. They have stood by their word and have rapidly released fly funds to those that have asked. We are working on getting our wallet out of maintaince on yobit as we speak for fly and xde2.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:59:24 PM

Guys XDE2 wallet online at Yobit : https://yobit.net/en/trade/XDE2/BTC

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:43:49 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2016, 10:15:48 PM by vegasguy

Wallet now back online at Yobit. I dont know why it keeps coming back online and going into maintainaince. We are changing nothing.

Update: Ok so it appears that on Yobit if the last block is more than 30 minutes, then the wallet goes into maintaince mode. So I have a fix for this. Just need time to implement and test (Less than a day).

There is another option, but I need to get feedback. Pow is implemented but turned off in the wallet. We COULD easily turn pow back on and make it a hybrid. If we did that, the reward would be VERY low to keep prices high. The original reward for XDE was I think .01 XDE , but I would need to look this up to be sure. Anyway, this is just an idea, thats all it is. It would bring more interest to XDE2 and make the chain even stronger.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:33:22 AM

Wallet now back online at Yobit. I don't know why it keeps coming back online and going into maintenance. We are changing nothing.

Update: Ok so it appears that on Yobit if the last block is more than 30 minutes, then the wallet goes into maintenance mode. So I have a fix for this. Just need time to implement and test (Less than a day).

There is another option, but I need to get feedback. Pow is implemented but turned off in the wallet. We COULD easily turn pow back on and make it a hybrid. If we did that, the reward would be VERY low to keep prices high. The original reward for XDE was I think .01 XDE , but I would need to look this up to be sure. Anyway, this is just an idea, that's all it is. It would bring more interest to XDE2 and make the chain even stronger.

Vegas
Adding back POW would guarantee the chain would keep moving even if
a lot of wallets were closed. I like the idea, as long as, the POW rewards are kept low.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:28:52 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2016, 04:38:17 PM by vegasguy

Guys there is a major updated headed your way. It includes the following updates to bring more value to xde2:
Implementation of POSP.

POSP explained:

Proof-of-Stake currently works to protect the network when owners ‘stake’ their XDE2 at a given time – a service for which they are compensated with an interest payment on their staked coins.

The current implementation operates based on the consumption of coin age and dictates that minted XDE2 be awarded as an interest payment on XDE2 staked at minimum intervals of 1 day to earn a 500% annual interest up to a maximum of 28 days to earn at 500% annual interest. Once this interest payment is awarded, the accumulated coin age is destroyed and the staked XDE2 starts to accumulate age again until it reaches the 1-28 day threshold to become eligible to earn it’s next stake. This reward structure encourages owners of XDE2 to hold their funds offline to accumulate the necessary amount of coin age for periodic staking to only then be returned off-line for the process to repeat. Periodic staking does not secure the network to its maximum potential, yet by design, this is exactly what is encouraged and rewarded. Please note that XDE2 is not the only PoS implementation that rewards for counterproductive behavior – this is the norm for PoS implementations across a vast majority of coins.

Our proposed solution to the periodic staking concern is the implementation of Proof-of-Stake-Participation (PoSP). In this version of Proof-of-Stake, coin age is removed thereby negating the incentive for keeping XDE2 offline where it does not protect the network. Additionally beneficial is the removal of a weakness for attack on the network via an accumulation of coin age. To gain control of the network, a nefarious party would need to own over 50% of XDE2 in circulation rather than having the opportunity to cheat the system by using the ‘age’ multiplier.

For example, with coin age (number of coins * days coins held) 100 coins held for 28 days becomes the equivalent of 2800 coins (100 x 50). With the removal of coin age and its multiplying effect, 100 coins will always equal 100 coins so the would-be attacker is forced into a position of truly purchasing the majority share of existing XDE2 making the attack self-destructive, illogical and valueless.

POW will be re-enabled:

Pow re-enabled with small reward of .0001 to keep chain moving and for those of you that want to earn extra xde2. This will then be a hybrid coin with both POW and POSP. These two changes with secure the chain, and will keep the chain always moving, better than ever.

A complete overhaul of ALL the graphics, and icons.

Think XDE2 looked good before? Smiley Wait till you see this!!

So, we are about 1 week out from releasing this update. But it will be exciting changes that will make XDE2 even better . When I started Xde2 6 months ago, I stated that this is a long term project, and that I would continue to work on it, and improve on it on a regular basis, and I have done just that. Thank you to those that have trusted me.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:22:55 PM

@VegasGuy - thanks for the clear explanation above!
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 01:45:49 AM

Guys there is a major updated headed your way. It includes the following updates to bring more value to xde2:
Implementation of POSP.

POSP explained:

Proof-of-Stake currently works to protect the network when owners ‘stake’ their XDE2 at a given time – a service for which they are compensated with an interest payment on their staked coins.

The current implementation operates based on the consumption of coin age and dictates that minted XDE2 be awarded as an interest payment on XDE2 staked at minimum intervals of 1 day to earn a 500% annual interest up to a maximum of 28 days to earn at 500% annual interest. Once this interest payment is awarded, the accumulated coin age is destroyed and the staked XDE2 starts to accumulate age again until it reaches the 1-28 day threshold to become eligible to earn it’s next stake. This reward structure encourages owners of XDE2 to hold their funds offline to accumulate the necessary amount of coin age for periodic staking to only then be returned off-line for the process to repeat. Periodic staking does not secure the network to its maximum potential, yet by design, this is exactly what is encouraged and rewarded. Please note that XDE2 is not the only PoS implementation that rewards for counterproductive behavior – this is the norm for PoS implementations across a vast majority of coins.

Our proposed solution to the periodic staking concern is the implementation of Proof-of-Stake-Participation (PoSP). In this version of Proof-of-Stake, coin age is removed thereby negating the incentive for keeping XDE2 offline where it does not protect the network. Additionally beneficial is the removal of a weakness for attack on the network via an accumulation of coin age. To gain control of the network, a nefarious party would need to own over 50% of XDE2 in circulation rather than having the opportunity to cheat the system by using the ‘age’ multiplier.

For example, with coin age (number of coins * days coins held) 100 coins held for 28 days becomes the equivalent of 2800 coins (100 x 50). With the removal of coin age and its multiplying effect, 100 coins will always equal 100 coins so the would-be attacker is forced into a position of truly purchasing the majority share of existing XDE2 making the attack self-destructive, illogical and valueless.

POW will be re-enabled:

Pow re-enabled with small reward of .0001 to keep chain moving and for those of you that want to earn extra xde2. This will then be a hybrid coin with both POW and POSP. These two changes with secure the chain, and will keep the chain always moving, better than ever.

A complete overhaul of ALL the graphics, and icons.

Think XDE2 looked good before? Smiley Wait till you see this!!

So, we are about 1 week out from releasing this update. But it will be exciting changes that will make XDE2 even better . When I started Xde2 6 months ago, I stated that this is a long term project, and that I would continue to work on it, and improve on it on a regular basis, and I have done just that. Thank you to those that have trusted me.

Vegas

Fantastic Smiley !!! .I'm looking forward for the update to come.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:52:37 PM

Coming soon!!!

Just finishing the graphics on the icons. But this will be a glimpse of what we are working on. The tower as you already know will be the connection strength. The shield when not staking will be plain black in the center. When staking is active a golden eagle will appear as shown.

Vegas

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:34:41 AM

WOW it looks great.
My wallet staking 24 hours a day.

Bravo vegas  Smiley
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:24:28 PM

So ive updated more of the icons you can expect to see in our next update coming soon. I can assure you, you have not seen the best part yet Wink

As I have explained previously, the shield is your staking icon. When you are NOT staking, it will be black on the inside. When you are staking, a gold eagle will appear.

When you are fully synced then the icon on the bottom of the oval panel that looks like people holding hands will appear, to signify you are synced.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:39:28 PM

I am excited for the release of the new wallet -
Vegas-Thank you for all of your hard work.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:16:47 PM

Guys shouldnt be much longer on the rest of the graphics for the new wallet. Meanwhile I want to remind everyone that these extremely high POS rates wont last forever, they cannot last forever or the coin will self implode due to inflation. So youve probably noticed the price on the sell side slowly dropping. This is good, and it can also be bad. Im purposefully dropping the price slowly to see were people begin to buy. However once the coin becomes very active then the POS rate will be reduced. So the time to get the coins is now BEFORE the POS rate is reduced. Prices are the lowest ever on the sell side. I will drop prices at a much slower rate now until there is volume. The sellers that hold the coins will slowly drop the price, and hopefully buyers will come up in price and we meet in the middle that both sides agree on, and we can begin to create some nice volume. I can then still offer a very attractive POS rate to stabilize the price and keep it level.  

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/XDE2/BTC

Vegas

AttorneyBitcoin

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:54:43 AM

So on the new POSP after 30 days of staking and the beginning of a new cycle I take it I will be able to transfer my coins to a new xde II wallet on another computer without incurring much of a loss as to the age of the coins?
heavenscent

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:13:09 AM

Sounds interesting.  Watching. Smiley
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 05:03:07 PM

Bravo Vegas  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: