Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:18:32 PM

Apple wallet 1.7!

Note: you will need addnodes. Our next version will include hardcoded addnodes.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:18:58 PM

Week ending 11/13 - marketing results
posted bottom of page 50 and top of page 51!
Thank you.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:42:03 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 06:44:29 PM by vegasguy

Hy again i was looking at your new coin how can you buy the wallet to get 50%stake  this coin look really promising so i will invest what can into your  coin you are the only Dev that i have talk to that true to his word also in past i have work with other dev lied right to my face about there coin I HAVE TO SAY IT YOU ARE 1 IN A MILLION  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK VEGASGUY   AND CONGRAT ON YOUR NEW COIN IT TO BAD THAT THERE NOT MORE DEV LIKE YOU ......later bro you have a great week   Smiley

Im lowering prices on special wallets and will post new prices today. Special wallets yield much higher interest rates.

Here are the new prices for special wallets. If you would like your POS% boosted, please PM me, and I will give you a btc address to send your funds to:

** SPECIAL WALLETS FOR SALE NOW!!!  **

Platinum wallet: 120% Interest per year. Cost .4 BTC (1 remain)             Gold wallet 90% Interest per year. Cost .3BTC. (3 remain)
                                                                   Silver wallet: 60% Interest per year. Cost .15 BTC (4 remain)                   Standard wallet 20% Interest per year. Cost: Free

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 08:02:19 PM

Actual marketing posts for this week! If something was  
  missed, my apologies & let me know so I can fix the problem.

Note to CryptCo: Missing post was CryptoMoms - link did not find it.
wow, Thank you!!
My post on CryptoMoms  is awaiting approval by a moderator.

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/announcements/18/xde-ii-gorgeous-wallet-new-promotional-rewards-25percent-pos-rare-22k-coins/1496/

ok my post on CryptoMoms has been approved by the Admins
Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:04:05 PM

Wanted to say thanks for the Mac wallet everything is going smooth almost done loading the chain
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:24:40 PM

Guys just sent 30 coins out for payment for Mac wallet from golden eagles community wallet.

Vegas

Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 12:19:04 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 12:44:38 AM by Cryptco

Ok here are some more ideas for XDE2 (just ideas and to be discussed).

I think it would be a new way to attract new investors and more people to XDE2.

I am thinking of a "Premium Club" for "XDE2 premium club members only"
with Tier Levels 1 to Level 2 [or 3?].

I have registered a xde2coin .club domain name for that purpose.

Level 1 would be generate ~60% Interests per year // ~5% monthly

Level 2 would be generate ~90% Interest per year and // ~7.5% monthly

[[ Level 3 would be generate ~120% Interest per year //  ~10% monthly > to be discussed  if it will be removed < ]]

Yearly/ Monthly Costs in BTC for Premium Club memberships from Level 1 - 2 [3] are to be defined and calculated by Vegas and Team FLY/XDE2.

The XDE2 Staking Wallets , as well as Deposits and Withdrawals are managed by Team XDE2/ FLY and will be hosted on a secure platform.

Each Premium Club Member will get 1 permanent XDE2 Address to track any new XDE2 Interests on http://chain.blockpioneers.info/xde2/richlist.php.

XDE2 withdrawals will be set at minimum monthly basis and a minimum deposit sum of 5 XDE2 (to be discussed) is required to join the CLUB
and to receive higher interests (depending on Tier Level 1-2 [3?]).

BTC generated through the Premium Club Memberships will be used for Buy Support on Exchanges and to raise the XDE2 Price.

XDE2:Premium club members would enjoy the benefits of secure XDE2 staking with HIGH earning interest rates - managed by trusted Team FLY/XDE2 members.    

Promo Example:

">Get in the Premium XDE2 Club and enjoy 3x, 4.5x [and 6x ?] much higher interests as Standard!
Come and JOIN the club! <"

I have build a "XDE2 Premium Club" to come soon Website:
See:

Webaddress: http://xde2coin.club

OK - just my ideas and -all to be discussed-
What do you think? Wink

~CryptCo
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 03:06:13 PM

Nice Buy Trade History on https://yobit.net/en/trade/XDE2/BTC

I think the market love the new ideas.

~CryptCo
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:57:00 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 04:57:34 PM by vegasguy

Yes, that and people are finally recognizing the great coin and the great community behind it. Just need some coffee in me, and  there are lots of payouts I need to do, and I shall begin.

Ive looked over the wallets, and no one went over sending 2 coins, in fact only 1 user sent 2 coins, and thats quite ok. The purpose of this is to keep our prices high, and week after week we can continue to promote and generate more users that will buy, and prmote even more. But if they see its dumped to death , they will avoid. Right now it looks better each week , lets continue this pattern Smiley Your welcome to sell 2 coins per week and list on the sell side to keep us green, then when new users see our promotions , they will check the exchange, and "get the green light" Wink

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:59:45 PM

Hint: When you tweet, please tweet to a page that has 1000's of followers. This will benefit you, as it will bring more people to XDE2 and your coins will be worth more. Please dont tweet to your own page that has 4 followers, this does no good.

Vegas

Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 11:12:16 PM

Yes, that and people are finally recognizing the great coin and the great community behind it. Just need some coffee in me-......
Vegas
Here some coffee for you Wink

Yes, for sure your promo goes well and the dev team and community is fantastic!!
This coin is one of the best crypto currencies available.

~Cryptco

CryptoCoinTalk
@cryptocointalk
https://twitter.com/RickVos82/status/798664191158538241
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:20:57 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 01:47:33 AM by vegasguy

Coffee is here....

Here is the payout sheet. Ill start payouts now:

EVERYONE PAID!!!

*If you did not get paid , its probably because you did not do a name claim. Read a page or two back to learn how, and you have not lost your money, let us know after your name claim, and we will add it to next week. We paid out well over 100 XDEII this week alone!!!!

The only edit is Crypto had most points and gets 3 extra XDEII for scoring the most points.

Vegas

Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 01:51:50 AM

Hello guys.

Can I ask you a favor? Please sign up at  thecryptochat.net and please mention that I invited you in. Thanks a million. Smiley

Would be so happy to see you there.   Wink

-jewel

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 02:08:05 AM

Hello guys.

Can I ask you a favor? Please sign up at  thecryptochat.net and please mention that I invited you in. Thanks a million. Smiley

Would be so happy to see you there.   Wink

-jewel

So.. Spam is your genious marketing plan to take over the world, or what?
Your yobit PM's are pretty annoying too  Kiss

Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 02:33:22 AM

Your yobit PM's are pretty annoying too  Kiss

Sorry, if it looks spamming to you. I never meant it to be. I just need it for a mods challenge. And what marketing plan to take over the world do you mean? We don't even have anything to market at thecryptochat.net. None that I'm aware of, I'm just a moderator there. I just want to keep the community growing. I don't remember sending you PMs at yobit, if so, please disregard it if it annoys you. I'm not even the slightest of a scammer or something to make my messages offensive if ever one had reached you. If you have more to say to me, please send me PM's. 

Thank you.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:00:35 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 05:03:13 AM by sulendra12

Well , about 5 posts/week for social media . Do we need to post our tweet/post URL in this thread for every post we made , or not?
Just to make clear this (I made 3 post in the last week and I didn't get this) I got 4 XDEII instead of 6 , but thanks for the payout I've received it  Cheesy

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:56:35 AM

Hello guys.

Can I ask you a favor? Please sign up at  thecryptochat.net and please mention that I invited you in. Thanks a million. Smiley

Would be so happy to see you there.   Wink

-jewel

Your yobit PM's are pretty annoying too  Kiss

Well in my house, she is allowed to market whatever she wants, because unlike yourself, she is nice and kind, and I speak from experience. If you dont like her or me, then dont come back.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:58:11 AM

Well , about 5 posts/week for social media . Do we need to post our tweet/post URL in this thread for every post we made , or not?
Just to make clear this (I made 3 post in the last week and I didn't get this) I got 4 XDEII instead of 6 , but thanks for the payout I've received it  Cheesy

You must post a copy of your links to your tweets or articles or anything you would like to be paid on here in this thread.

Thanks

Vegas

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:21:15 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 06:49:52 AM by sulendra12

You must post a copy of your links to your tweets or articles or anything you would like to be paid on here in this thread.

Thanks

Vegas
Ok , I got this will do it then . So my previous post is still counted or not (didn't post in here in last week) ?
Well , thanks for the quick response .

My Tweet this week :
https://twitter.com/sulendrapandji/status/798723397676974080

Bittrex Tweet this week :
https://twitter.com/sulendrapandji/status/798779826807017472

Previous week , if necessary Smiley :
https://twitter.com/sulendrapandji/status/797597499812782084
https://twitter.com/sulendrapandji/status/798350483580547072
https://twitter.com/sulendrapandji/status/797224612664778752

For my referrals , post your promotion links in here and send the address to vegasguy or Woody20285 for your payment (make sure you have do name claim).
Here is my list of referrals : https://goo.gl/e3HHW3  , Cheers !!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 07:11:30 AM

Well in my house, she is allowed to market whatever she wants, because unlike yourself, she is nice and kind, and I speak from experience. If you dont like her or me, then dont come back.

Vegas

I am sincerely grateful, this is really a big deal for me. Hope you can feel how I truly appreciate this one. Vegas, thank you big time!

-jewel

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: