Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Liberty Payout ($1000)  (Read 8363 times)
Liberty Payout

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 09:24:09 AM

I have nothing to hide by changing my IP. My wallat.dat was corrupt so I was unable to auth for a while, hence the nickname changes. I'm not sure if you can see message history on OTC but I never tried to impersonate anyone. Seitsu, my OTC disconnected and when I came back to get your address again I couldn't not find you. In addition to that it's been a busy week. Furrycoat, I'm not sure you can check transaction logs on your prepaid but I suggest you do, I held your card for days and not a dime went missing. As soon as I go missing for three days I'm being accused of scamming half of the OTC?

Liberty Payout

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 09:24:58 AM

I was asked my opinion on LRP through email. He's slow to respond, and as before, I've advised the use of Escrow. Can't help you get your money back, sorry.

This, I tend to be a little slow when it comes to keeping up with the internet and my own life.
Liberty Payout

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 09:26:54 AM

Unfortunately, I trusted this guy because of his few good ratings (he was using the name LRP at the time, which it turns out is one of many names he uses.) I was new to #bitcoin-otc, and like a complete moron I sent him 73 bitcoins, almost $1000 worth. Should have held out for someone with a better rating.

The Transaction (blockchain.info)

Two days later he starts getting all these bad ratings. He'll probably come back under a new name.

#bitcoin-otc Nick History

You can see his history of names there. Looks like he's too stupid to change his IP address between nick changes, leaving a lot of potentially useful history.

He claimed on Monday he would be sending the money as cash-in-the-mail to my PO box on Tuesday (yesterday). Still hoping this is all some big misunderstanding and my cash will show up, though very unlikely at this point.

Hey man, I apologize I know how weary you were when trading. My OTC disconnected and I didn't have logs. When I came to get your address I couldn't find your nick. But now you can PM me here.
Liberty Payout

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 09:28:29 AM

I'm going to go do other things with my life. I'll be back, try not to contact Obama while I'm gone.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 09:30:40 AM

I'm going to go do other things with my life. I'll be back, try not to contact Obama while I'm gone.

So you're leaving for a while with everyones BTC/cash?

Liberty Payout

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 09:33:50 AM

So you're leaving for a while with everyones BTC/cash?

I've had it for a while and no harm has come to it, so until they return. Yes.
paroxsitic (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 12:44:21 PM

I have received $1000 USD MtGox code and my situation is settled. If furrycoat confirms everything is good with him, I'll delete this post.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 03:30:20 PM

paroxsitic

Don't delete the post.  Just note which issues have been resolved.  LRP (Liberty Payout) actions should be noted.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 03:37:18 PM

seisatsu,

Did you receive your funds?
furrycoat

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 04:10:29 PM

Liberty Payout WAS trying to scam. He did CLEAR my Visa account to the last penny. I know for a fact 100% sure he is a scammer the only reason he gave back money is because me and paroxistic got a search warrant on his comcast giving his name, location, family members. We had to threaten him with pressing charges to get our money back. Charges are still pending until Seisatso revieves his money back.
Liberty Payout

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 04:29:35 PM

Liberty Payout WAS trying to scam. He did CLEAR my Visa account to the last penny. I know for a fact 100% sure he is a scammer the only reason he gave back money is because me and paroxistic got a search warrant on his comcast giving his name, location, family members. We had to threaten him with pressing charges to get our money back. Charges are still pending until Seisatso revieves his money back.

I was not trying to scam, when dealing with cards like that you spend the total before sending the payment to ensure that there is no funny business on the other side. You have been threatening to press charges for  days, I could care less. You want $500 in bitcoins for a $500 giftcard no one wanted. I did you a favor by finding someone to exchange it. You got $425 in bitcoins after the 15% processing fee. If you are still unhappy you may go ahead and press charges but you will not be getting a dime more. As for Seistu I've already explained his situation to him and that exchange is a separate matter.
Liberty Payout

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 04:30:28 PM

seisatsu,

Did you receive your funds?

I lost his address when the client closed. I need his PO box.
Liberty Payout

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 04:32:24 PM

For documentation:

We know very well you scammed us, enough with the lies. It's only because me and Paroxistic went as far as we did for us to receive our money.

$425 BTC, -15% fee.]

YOU STOLE 496$ NOT 425$ NOT GOING TO SETTLE TILL I AM REIMBURSED WHAT I LOST.

Also, me and Paroxistic are not going to stop until Seisatsu has recieved his Bitcoins to his address at

1KU3LK7eTYJkc2Er5t91krGUGKmgK1QXud

I want you to send me proof confirming the transaction of BTC to his account. We are giving you 24 hours for seisatsu to receive his money and my BTC of 496$* to be refunded. If not the we will hand the information over to the police.
Liberty Payout

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 04:36:52 PM

For documentation:

Return my money or Paroxistic and I release your information to the authorities. I've had enough of your bullshit and lies you piece of shit. I have your Name, Location, and all your family members I suggest you treat me better. If you think your still going to get away with scamming me your wrong. 24 hours if my and Seisatsu's money is not returned, the information gets released and maybe I pay old 50 year old mom a visit and tell her about her son.
furrycoat

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 04:38:47 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2013, 09:17:28 PM by furrycoat

Yes document it all you want. Osa Ekhator.

By the way that "quote" from me is only half true. Thats not siesatsu's address I gave you... Very strange that you changed it. his address is 137ssxAFfmowUdh5mKacnDfgkC5wKM1Qoh

He is claiming he stole only 425$ when it was 496$.
Liberty Payout

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 04:40:10 PM

I think it's safe to say furrycoat is hostile to resolve the issue.

Admin feel free to make the necessary ramifications, I've finished dealing with this member.

Although the person you have mentioned below is not me, it is somebody somewhere. Releasing personal information on the forums is last I checked reason for a ban.
Liberty Payout

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 04:41:25 PM

Yes document it all you want. Osa Ekhator.

He is claiming he stole only 425$ when it was 496$.

The complete $500 was debited by the card, but admin is free to look through his PMs and see that the agreed exchange was not for 1:1. I informed you there would be fees and you obliged.
furrycoat

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 04:42:01 PM

Your finished dealing with me? Ok we'll see about that.

EDIT: Admin please do look at the PM's. You can read how he asked for my Visa registration, logged in emptied it, said I would get my funds the next day then didnt log on until he was presented with being thrown in prison for Fraud.
Liberty Payout

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 04:45:15 PM

Your finished dealing with me? Ok we'll see about that.

EDIT: Admin please do look at the PM's. You can read how he asked for my Visa registration, logged in emptied it, said I would get my funds the next day then didnt log on until he was presented with being thrown in prison for Fraud.

Are you reading what you're typing? How would I have known I was going to be thrown into prison if I hadn't logged in and checked my account? What fraud? You gave me the card information and everything else. You received $425 in bitcoins, if you are unsatisfied return them and I will return your visa giftcard, with all charges refunded.
furrycoat

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 04:48:28 PM

Are you reading what you're typing? How would I have known I was going to be thrown into prison if I hadn't logged in and checked my account? What fraud? You gave me the card information and everything else. You received $425 in bitcoins, if you are unsatisfied return them and I will return your visa giftcard, with all charges refunded.

Liberty, your making yourself look like a idiot. Its a well known fact any messages received can be read through email. Its also a well known fact you are a scammer on these forums, and its useless arguing with you. You have been warned of the consequences.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: