Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you coming back???  (Read 48773 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:07:28 PM

Many gamblers they keep coming back in gambling because many of them lose. And they want to return their lose so they coming back in gambling. Sometime they come back for make profit and others for fun.

beside that, they want to see if their luck will work this time and after they play in some time, then they will realize that their luck is not work for this time, and they guess that if they come back in tomorrow, maybe they can win some games. but once again, their guessing is wrong and they still lose money and more money.
That makes them coming back, losing is not acceptable for gamblers because we do gamble mostly for profit so whether we lose or win, we still go in gambling and we will only stop gambling when time will come that we do not have money anymore to be use to as wager.
you are right, they always want to catch up with their losses and then they lose even more so more harm is done, it is a really bad thing to be honest
Addicted person will really do this even if he lose all his money he will still continue to play. This is always happening to those who doesn't know how to control themselves.
This is a common thing  that  usually done  by gambling addicts that why they called addicts because  they keep playing   even they are lossing too much seems they dont care about their money and to their life which is a really bad thing  when you  proceed a liitle bit more because for sure it would wreck your life. Coping up with the losses  is one of the thing that gamblers  keep coming back to play.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bajirao871

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:51:48 PM

Many gamblers they keep coming back in gambling because many of them lose. And they want to return their lose so they coming back in gambling. Sometime they come back for make profit and others for fun.

beside that, they want to see if their luck will work this time and after they play in some time, then they will realize that their luck is not work for this time, and they guess that if they come back in tomorrow, maybe they can win some games. but once again, their guessing is wrong and they still lose money and more money.
That makes them coming back, losing is not acceptable for gamblers because we do gamble mostly for profit so whether we lose or win, we still go in gambling and we will only stop gambling when time will come that we do not have money anymore to be use to as wager.
you are right, they always want to catch up with their losses and then they lose even more so more harm is done, it is a really bad thing to be honest
Addicted person will really do this even if he lose all his money he will still continue to play. This is always happening to those who doesn't know how to control themselves.
This is a common thing  that  usually done  by gambling addicts that why they called addicts because  they keep playing   even they are lossing too much seems they dont care about their money and to their life which is a really bad thing  when you  proceed a liitle bit more because for sure it would wreck your life. Coping up with the losses  is one of the thing that gamblers  keep coming back to play.

Addiction is the most horrible thing indeed and will give bad impact to the lives of the gamblers. But I don't really believe that someone who is addicted to it will have a bad future, because our life cannot be measured or judged from something done now. The losses it would have obtained from those who conduct gambling, but sometimes it gives a good effect (maybe)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:41:05 PM

Addiction is the most horrible thing indeed and will give bad impact to the lives of the gamblers. But I don't really believe that someone who is addicted to it will have a bad future, because our life cannot be measured or judged from something done now. The losses it would have obtained from those who conduct gambling, but sometimes it gives a good effect (maybe)

I disagree, even if you said that  you cant measured or judged someones life but the  possibility is always there because   gambling addicts  are doing such act that could definitely wreck their lives. Maybe not all  because  there are casual gamblers and gamblers does have control on their bankroll it really depends on what type of gambler you are but still the same story you would end up on such losses maybe  there are winners but  a little percentage of all players.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:11:58 PM

I disagree, even if you said that  you cant measured or judged someones life but the  possibility is always there because   gambling addicts  are doing such act that could definitely wreck their lives. Maybe not all  because  there are casual gamblers and gamblers does have control on their bankroll it really depends on what type of gambler you are but still the same story you would end up on such losses maybe  there are winners but  a little percentage of all players.
Well im just a casual gambler, i make a bet while a while, but i bet just for pleasure and fun, even wanting to win the bet, but in the end some matches just make me give a try and see how lucky i am.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:12:10 AM

I do not gamble to much but it always seems that when I do, I take the loss big time.  For example, I have lost over 3 BTC in the BustaBit game online.  It is fun and I like to play but I always get greedy with it.  I have won about 2.2 BTC back, but I lost more than what I have won.  For some odd reason, I keep coming back over and over.  I do not know why I do it, why do you?
Because you enjoying the game and at the same time you are already addicted in that game. Addicted person  really always coming back when they have an extra time but try to avoid it sometimes don't wait until the time you cannot control yourself anymore.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:15:42 AM

It is because of the temptation of the money you desire. You imagine that you can get rich by this kind of industry not knowing that you maybe lose your money instead. Also i guess it will affect on your personal problem. For example a financial problem. You are desperate because of your problem.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:21:09 AM

I do not gamble to much but it always seems that when I do, I take the loss big time.  For example, I have lost over 3 BTC in the BustaBit game online.  It is fun and I like to play but I always get greedy with it.  I have won about 2.2 BTC back, but I lost more than what I have won.  For some odd reason, I keep coming back over and over.  I do not know why I do it, why do you?
one thing makes you coming back at gambling you need more bitcoin or greedyness

Not that I'm greedy but its the adrenaline perhaps. Betting on MMA or betting on binary option can always help someone who is dying inside feel the sense of being alive if you know what i mean  Grin Watching a boxing or MMA fight is not so exciting without bets thats how it feels and i guess a gambler would be regretful if his bet won and him not betting.
That is definitely true, gambling without bets is boring and always winning has no challenge at all. What makes us coming back is because we experience different outcome of the game, winning and losing experience gives us the mixed emotion of the game and we all want to that as it is a challenge for us.
yeah betting is required in gambling you will not find the emotional pleasure when you're just playing with the demo or no money at all. winning and losing is very often encountered. and it is seasoning. but of course that will make us come back again to gamble is a victory and gains in gambling
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:22:35 AM

It is because of the temptation of the money you desire. You imagine that you can get rich by this kind of industry not knowing that you maybe lose your money instead. Also i guess it will affect on your personal problem. For example a financial problem. You are desperate because of your problem.

That's called fool's hope... They adore gambling and thinks that if they play they will earn money... As long as people are getting lazy and desperate to earn they will always do things that they think is easy and could instantly produce them money... They will never change unless there is a tragic event pass by their lives and regret...  Smiley
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 08:24:49 AM

Agreed since most of us believe on the word "comeback" where whenever you lose such money you think maybe in the next few bets will make you recover what you lost.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:50:33 AM

Agreed since most of us believe on the word "comeback" where whenever you lose such money you think maybe in the next few bets will make you recover what you lost.

Not all gamblers have that mentality if they want to bring their money back. They just accept on what they lost and moving on.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:56:14 AM

It isn't single or same reason always when what makes me keep coming back to gamble. Sometimes when I just saw someone is keep winning it provokes me to try my luck too,other times it is feeling of thought my luck is at top or one more reason when people are loosing I want to jump too to see may be positive results begin to appear considering right time to play.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 09:40:24 AM

It isn't single or same reason always when what makes me keep coming back to gamble. Sometimes when I just saw someone is keep winning it provokes me to try my luck too,other times it is feeling of thought my luck is at top or one more reason when people are loosing I want to jump too to see may be positive results begin to appear considering right time to play.
So your reason on coming back is to know if your luck is better than others? So what if some people that you is losing at that site, will you still try that site?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:52:53 AM

So your reason on coming back is to know if your luck is better than others? So what if some people that you is losing at that site, will you still try that site?
Respect our reason in coming back because there is reason no right answer, we are just expressing base on our experience in gambling. I do not think people have not been lucky for sometimes in gambling, luck is one of the reason why we come back, we want to try our luck again.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:56:52 AM

I agree to this and this is what I keep on pointing above in my previous posts here in this thread. People who gambles have its own reasons of coming back and that reasons are not fixed it may be based on your present or future feelings. There is no general and wide accepted reasons why gamblers keep coming back because the fact is, there are as many reasons as there are many people gambling.
stupidlgr

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 09:58:31 AM

Most people come back because they lose money and they want to earn the principal back, but the issue is they lose everything eventually. Gambling addiction is a catastrophic disease, yes, they need to see doctors.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:47:22 AM

Most people come back because they lose money and they want to earn the principal back, but the issue is they lose everything eventually. Gambling addiction is a catastrophic disease, yes, they need to see doctors.

Yeah that's right, indeed they are gambling and get the defeat definitely will be back to use gambling with the aim to restore the money lost and also want to have a little advantage in gambling. But it is for those who are addicted, but if it happens to those who have retired from gambling and back again. then that means that they lose their morale in the correct way of making money
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:03:28 AM

Yeah that's right, indeed they are gambling and get the defeat definitely will be back to use gambling with the aim to restore the money lost and also want to have a little advantage in gambling. But it is for those who are addicted, but if it happens to those who have retired from gambling and back again. then that means that they lose their morale in the correct way of making money
That is not a good way to take back your loses, I wish I will hear reasons that people are coming back to gambling because they miss the enjoyment. But unfortunately, gambling has been a problem of the people and they are losing more money in gambling instead of spending their money for their family.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:30:23 AM

Seeing someone winning some significant amount makes me ready to take risks. This is in human nature to follow the trend and I can not stop playing when I saw winners. What comes in my mind is to attempt to recover previous losses. Most of the times this coming back was much more disastrous.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:57:17 PM

Seeing someone winning some significant amount makes me ready to take risks. This is in human nature to follow the trend and I can not stop playing when I saw winners. What comes in my mind is to attempt to recover previous losses. Most of the times this coming back was much more disastrous.
Yeah, I agree with you I also experience that when I see some people who are winning in gambling it make me think that winning is possible in gambling. So I tried and tried to experiment my method but to no avail I was not able to do it effectively.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:07:19 PM

Yeah, I agree with you I also experience that when I see some people who are winning in gambling it make me think that winning is possible in gambling. So I tried and tried to experiment my method but to no avail I was not able to do it effectively.

I started gambling like that, I was invited and at first I wasn't betting and just watching, but as soon as I see the bets rolling down and see a lot of green in it, that was the time that I started to be thinking that it is easy to win and then it continue and I did that for many days til I feel that what I feel first was not true and that I am losing money and if not I lose time...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: