Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Foundation: Where on Earth Did all the Money Go?  (Read 15380 times)
BruceFenton (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 12:40:13 AM

The magic of "research".

Haha!!!   Awesome!

I see your "evidence" now.   

1) Brock knew the movie director Bryan Singer.

2). The movie director was wrongfully accused by a serial accuser name Michael Egan who had made a number of false accusations

3).  The Singer case was dropped because the accuser was caught in numerous lies, including a direct conflict of the location of Singer who was in a different state than the time the accuser said he was

4).  The case was so bad that the judge actually took the unusual act scolded the accuser for lying (!) http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/judge-scolds-hollywood-sex-accuser-742505

5).  Therefor.....Brock Pierce is a child molester, despite never having been accused, tried or convicted of such a crime,

....seems legit
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 12:40:18 AM

Satoshi Roundtable is a private Bitcoin and crypto retreat taking place Feb 6-8 at a private resort in the Caribbean.  Invitation only and limited to 60 attendees.

Lol.

"Ahh ha!  The dirt!  Satoshi Roundtable!"

Gleb, I wondered how you could have so many posts with such inane and worthless commentary but now I realize: you apparently just randomly roam around Google and post things that you somehow think are relevant or which prove some point....while never actually stating what that point or relevancy is.

Clearly you are scouring my name searching for some evidence that I'm a horrible person.   I'm sorry this is proving so difficult.

Keep looking, if you can't find some dirt you can just make something up.

If you think my Gleb post count is bad, you should the count on this.

To be clear, I've yet to scour the Internet pertaining to your name, opting to only search this forum for some info when I stumbled upon the post in question, but rest assured, Googling "Bruce Fenton" IS at the top of my list now that that the gauntlet has been thrown down (had to Google that phrase to make sure I was using it properly, with apologies for using Google's valuable resources).
BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 12:42:21 AM

If I'm not mistaken, there's been a many politicians running and winning office on the promise of only getting paid one dollar, to later serve time in prison for embezzlement for acts they created while in office.

Dude, your plate was 100% full when you ran for this position sans pay, espousing how you loved doing such after winning the election, to later loathing the position, to what you're doing now on the various threads.

Bro, do you even Google?

Care to show me those quotes?

Hint: could be difficult since I never did win any election and did not and do not serve on the board
BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 12:44:58 AM

If you think my Gleb post count is bad, you should the count on this.

To be clear, I've yet to scour the Internet pertaining to your name, opting to only search this forum for some info when I stumbled upon the post in question, but rest assured, Googling "Bruce Fenton" IS at the top of my list now that that the gauntlet has been thrown down (had to Google that phrase to make sure I was using it properly, with apologies for using Google's valuable resources).

So what exactly have I done that upsets you?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:45:22 AM

Of course you're right, civil settlements of $4million are not paid to "avoid investigation and indictment." They're paid to victims? (feel free to fill in the blank.)

There. Much economy, very few words.

Do you have a link on this?

The magic of "research".

That's what this thread is missin'. More cowbells images.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:45:36 AM

http://wayback.archive.org/web/20020630221704/http://www.fuckedcompany.com/den/

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:49:55 AM

Bruce, Is the Junior Scientist position still open? Also interested in Vice presidency, if that's still up for grabs.
P.S. Have you considered MLM membership drive?

I know this is an attempt to be clever, but I don't get it, sorry.  Ask a real question, of if you have a specific critique of something I've done, happy to reply

pretends to know nothing about the companys past but

can spots attempts to be clever about the companys past

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 12:50:12 AM

Ahh.  I see.   I'm a known associate of a guy who knows one of "the gays".

Don't worry fellas, "the gay" isn't contagious, you can't catch it by reading about an organization.   You can be secure in your manliness.

I hate to break it to you but I've hung around with "the Muslims" also.

Someday you can get a passport and come out of the basement, you might meet different people also.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:51:29 AM

The magic of "research".

Haha!!!   Awesome!

I see your "evidence" now.   

1) Brock knew the movie director Bryan Singer.

2). The movie director was wrongfully accused by a serial accuser name Michael Egan who had made a number of false accusations

3).  The Singer case was dropped because the accuser was caught in numerous lies, including a direct conflict of the location of Singer who was in a different state than the time the accuser said he was

4).  The case was so bad that the judge actually took the unusual act scolded the accuser for lying (!) http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/judge-scolds-hollywood-sex-accuser-742505

5).  Therefor.....Brock Pierce is a child molester, despite never having been accused, tried or convicted of such a crime,

....seems legit

What I find amazing is that within ten short minutes upon reading BMB's post and between replying to this thread, among others, you were able to read the linked-to article, then formulate your assessment, then pen a reply, then at the speed of light click post. I don't even think Bryan Singer's Superman could've accomplished said feat, let alone tried. Were you a Marvel Super Hero in a  past life?
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:51:49 AM

I do know the history of the foundation The Nazi Party:  they had embarrassments, terrible board members, mismanagement, massive waste, PR disasters and wildly excessive spending combined with some good things done

Fixed.
Welcome aboard, Bruce. Wash the windows, hang a few curtains, and remember: the stench of prussic acid is easily masked by today's potent air fresheners.

Godwin's Law didn't take long to take hold.  

Just to be clear, are comparing me and others involved in a non-profit Bitcoin group to the Nazi Party who killed 6 million people?  All because the previous administration wasted money?

Is that correct, or was it just an attempt to be funny with a Nazi reference?

now that u mention it,

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

YoonYeonghwa

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:53:24 AM

I think only Core developers who really important in Bitcoin Foundation Roll Eyes
Bitcoin is decentralized, so i think others than Core developers in Bitcoin Foundation isn't really important.

Also, i think they spend too much money on something not too useful such as Consultation & Travel.
Yeah. They definitely spent too much money. Only the core developers were important.

BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 12:55:25 AM

What I find amazing is that within ten short minutes upon reading BMB's post and between replying to this thread, among others, you were able to read the linked-to article, then formulate your assessment, then pen a reply, then at the speed of light click post. I don't even think Bryan Singer's Superman could've accomplished said feat, let alone tried. Were you a Marvel Super Hero in a  past life?

Haha, now you doubt that I can type.  Well if I couldn't have done it....I must not have been able to.  Maybe the ghost of Mark Karpeles hacked the forum clock.

Maybe it was "the gays" you are so worried about.   They are awfully smart and crafty from what I hear, and many know about computers also.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:57:51 AM

its the actions that BF didn't take was the problem and u got those right pretty well

Again, what specific act that I was responsible for are you upset with?    

hes following the,  see we never did anything right

so how could we have done anything wrong formula,

its some kind of phsycological bs tactic

like when a bunch of drug addicts or hookers

hang out together and pretend

they are not druggies or hookers

in this case they where called the BF

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:58:24 AM

I have a question for you BruceFenton. What exactly are you trying to achieve with this and with the Foundation? What is the plan in the short and long term? Are you trying to raise more funds? Do you simply want a new and clean Foundation? If not this then what else?

The goal is to have an organization with a clear and defined mission and those who agree with that mission can support it.

Here is the draft out for comment.

https://github.com/BruceFenton/bitcoinfoundationplan

Ok. Then why all the fuss cleaning up Foundation name when you could come up with a totally different name, but with the same purpose? Is it something that I'm missing in the big picture?

BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:00:52 AM

I've got some horrible news for you ignorant clowns:

Not only is Brock a known associate of "the gay".... there may be at least one actual board member who themselves is an actual gay!   Not an associate of one, an actual one!    

I know this will be shocking and disturbing to mud slinging ignorant bigots but it's true.

So far, he hasn't put the moves on me or tried to turn me gay too....but I'll be watching out for you a-holes and will help you preserve your manly straight pride.

Semper Pi
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:01:22 AM

I do know the history of the foundation The Nazi Party:  they had embarrassments, terrible board members, mismanagement, massive waste, PR disasters and wildly excessive spending combined with some good things done

Fixed.
Welcome aboard, Bruce. Wash the windows, hang a few curtains, and remember: the stench of prussic acid is easily masked by today's potent air fresheners.

Godwin's Law didn't take long to take hold.  

Just to be clear, are comparing me and others involved in a non-profit Bitcoin group to the Nazi Party who killed 6 million people?  All because the previous administration wasted money?

Is that correct, or was it just an attempt to be funny with a Nazi reference?

No Bruce. That there was an analogy, "a cognitive process of transferring information or meaning from a particular subject (the analogue or source) to another (the target)."
It's a way of telling you that, amongst other things, the Nazi Party's image is beyond redemption. Even under your able leadership & with partial personnel changes.
Get it now?

a scamming drug adduct will never  get it he will just keep asking for more money

while talking complete bs and trying to work out ways of how to steal ur money

if u wont just hand it over

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:03:06 AM

I've got some horrible news for you ignorant clowns:

Not only is Brock a known associate of "the gay".... there may be at least one actual board member who themselves is an actual gay!   Not an associate of one, an actual one!    

I know this will be shocking and disturbing to mud slinging ignorant bigots but it's true.

So far, he hasn't put the moves on me or tried to turn me gay too....but I'll be watching out for you a-holes and will help you preserve your manly straight pride.

Semper Pi

I'd like to thank you for coming here today, and shattering whatever illusions I may have had left about the people in charge over there. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to blame Vod. Angry

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:03:14 AM

a scamming drug adduct will never  get it he will just keep asking for more money

while talking complete bs and trying to work out ways of how to steal ur money

if u wont just hand it over

Who exactly did I scam?  Who did I steal from?  Who did I ask for money?  Any evidence?  Or just more random talk?
BruceFenton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:05:21 AM

like to thank you for coming here today, and shattering whatever illusions I may have had left about the people in charge over there. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to blame Vod. Angry

Glad I came here also -- started with an attempt to be transparent about the problems of the previous admin and an attempt at reasoned discussion -- but ended up just reminding me what utterly useless, illogical, dishonest liars make up much of these boards.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:06:29 AM

Stealing everyones coin, seems we cant get rid of the weasels

prob has TF's number on speed dial

im roping em in again but telling em we gonna

put BF back on track, ill have ur logo back up

soon bud

I have no idea what you are talking about or who you are talking to.

you would think this clown would have some  assitants or

atleast one retard that knows something that could help explain things

to him yet he comes here where hundreds of thousands of us know

everything about the entire history of his company

u could write a book on how stupid this guy is no one will

fall for his bs no  matter how much his drug addiction keeps

telling him to come back for more!

this guy must be a pound of coke a day addict

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All