Poll
Question: Would you eat a human?
Only my enemy's child - 4 (1%)
Only to survive - 98 (25.2%)
Only for secret powers - 16 (4.1%)
Hell yes - 26 (6.7%)
Hell no - 245 (63%)
Total Voters: 389

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you eat a human?  (Read 81693 times)
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:33:05 PM

It's a big NO, I will not eat human, never ever in my life. First, its gross. super gross. I only watched those kind of movie eating human and it gives me super EWW how much more if I'm the one who will eat it? And its not healthy for our body, what if the body you will eat have disease. I would rather die than to eat human.
human flesh is the source of the illness if consumed if we know what the diseases that will result from consuming human flesh, it will be obvious everyone would not choose to eat human flesh.
I can't even imagine myself eating it, it is so disgusting. For those who can take to eat human flesh, fine but what happen next, various illness awaits you just like eating animals who is sick. Hope that we will not come to point that we need to eat human flesh just for us to survive. We have everything in this earth and we are not supposed to do it anyway.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:36:31 PM

Only in a very very extreme situation and taken that person is already dead. Such as those survivors of a plane crash at the Andes in 1972.
Isn't anything I'm looking forward to or even curious about try.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BananaBar

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:12:52 PM

If it was to kill the human and eat him or die, would eat him every time.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:51:23 AM

Only in a very very extreme situation and taken that person is already dead. Such as those survivors of a plane crash at the Andes in 1972.
Isn't anything I'm looking forward to or even curious about try.
although it should be forced to do that, I personally would not do that, too low for me if it had to do things that are contrary to human rights.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:36:40 AM

Yes, worst comes to worst I will in order to survive. It has proven in history that cannibalism is the only way to survive in very extreme situation like the plane crash. If they didn't do it, they would all die and no one will live to tell the tale.
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:58:17 AM

Yes, worst comes to worst I will in order to survive. It has proven in history that cannibalism is the only way to survive in very extreme situation like the plane crash. If they didn't do it, they would all die and no one will live to tell the tale.
When you reflect on the subject if you wanted to eat a person don't forget at this moment who can ponder how to eat you. I donít understand how you can justify cannibalism.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:27:48 AM

Nobody can really say what he is capable of doing until when you find yourself in that position. For those who are saying "Hell NO" I wish you never get to be in a position of where the only thing left is survival. I went with "Only to Survive" its simply the fact, I wont eat human for pleasure when I am not a cannibal but who will care to know the source of the meat when you have starved for just like 60 days? I am sure majority will eat first then ask questions later.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:12:42 AM

When you reflect on the subject if you wanted to eat a person don't forget at this moment who can ponder how to eat you. I donít understand how you can justify cannibalism.

He is pointing out that when there is no food around then he may eat other people to survive. During an airplane crash the survivors will hunt food but if they ran out of food and somebody dies then they will eat that persons flesh to survive. But you dont know what will happen  if people are  hungry, their minds will not function well and to preserve their life they will have the tendency to kill their neighbor to feed themselves.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:50:36 AM

Cheesy For me if I survive in plane crash I catch some fishes but it depends where terrain that I goes.Plane crash is not a reason to eat humans.If you eat humans you considered yourself as a cannibal.
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:04:08 PM

yes Smiley nop. Smiley

Seen it on youtube cannibalism still exist in India, I saw it on youtube.
it exists in pakistan because they are blood drinkers and human eaters.they had beheaded indian soldier and cutted his head into pieces and eaten up.Pakis are devils they can do it i think.i read this in news personally dont know abt relation of ind and pak as far i know they are only neighbours.but in news it shows paks are terrorists so i think they can do it.
it shows in google that majority indians are hindus and 80% country is pure veg so no chance of canabalism in india if u see it might be fake.But see in pak 99.99% nonveg so they can be a part of it.
pakis are also brown so you might have failed to differentiate but i can tell its definitely them and pakis might have put vid on youtube and might have names ad india because its always there habbit.
they do terror attacks make house for dons terrorists make cease fire violation then put all name on neighbours.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:22:58 PM

A lot of people who said that they would eat human flesh if they are in a condition to survive. But I'm still not sure they would do it. If you get lost in the forest with your friend, and you're very hungry, I'm sure you'll think to cooperate with friends for food and not eat their flesh. There is always a better way.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:45:03 PM

Nobody can really say what he is capable of doing until when you find yourself in that position. For those who are saying "Hell NO" I wish you never get to be in a position of where the only thing left is survival. I went with "Only to Survive" its simply the fact, I wont eat human for pleasure when I am not a cannibal but who will care to know the source of the meat when you have starved for just like 60 days? I am sure majority will eat first then ask questions later.
You have a point but of course you will never wish to put in that position. We said that because we will never eat human.
If I am in that position of course I will try my best not to eat human, I will find some other food that I can eat. If there is no other food or other ways then I'll just get knife and kill myself.

st0nefish

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:44:02 PM

Well, if you're trapped in a wildlands and got no food other than someone you dont know besides you, I rather eat him/her then.

Better to die together trying to survive than increasing your life by a few days of torture. Imo it is still a crime and the person doing it has no excuses.

I don't think anyone's suggesting murdering people to eat, are they?

I don't see a problem with eating an already dead person to survive, but killing someone for food seems a bit harsh.  Cheesy

I never wondered about human taste. Even thought is weird. Living things have no habit of eating their own species. Some creatures in the nature can eat their own species. But in general, every living species struggles to stay alive. The best way to do this is through your protection own species.

I would not even eat a dead person to survive.
Mersedes

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:03:19 PM

Well, if you're trapped in a wildlands and got no food other than someone you dont know besides you, I rather eat him/her then.

Better to die together trying to survive than increasing your life by a few days of torture. Imo it is still a crime and the person doing it has no excuses.

I don't see a problem with eating an already dead person to survive, but killing someone for food seems a bit harsh.  Cheesy

I never wondered about human taste. Even thought is weird. Living things have no habit of eating their own species. Some creatures in the nature can eat their own species. But in general, every living species struggles to stay alive. The best way to do this is through your protection own species.

It seems to me that the main difference between man and animal is that people don't eat their own kind. I think I would never eat human flesh. Although I have known cases when during a famine the people engaged in cannibalism.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:01:59 PM

I dont even eat met, so is a very hard decision to make. Humans surviving instinct is strong and all depends on the situation.
Karloff

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:15:37 PM

I dont even eat met, so is a very hard decision to make. Humans surviving instinct is strong and all depends on the situation.
It seems to me that if the person ceases to feel an aversion to meat itself such that it will cease to be human. No matter what the circumstances pushed him to it. I think that he then will not brake before the murder.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:17:13 PM

I don't see a problem with eating an already dead person to survive, but killing someone for food seems a bit harsh.  Cheesy

The struggle of staying alive with a dead (non rotten) person close by (in an extreme survival situation) and nothing to eat (at all), will be mainly psychological not physical, since the corpse is already there. You don't have to use the very last bit of your energy resources to go search for (possibly) hours and hours for something to eat, and maybe find nothing, plus being now completely exhausted of all your energy. Consider also, by saving your own live and eating the dead one, you have a chance of protecting the species.

Karloff

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:32:25 PM

I don't see a problem with eating an already dead person to survive, but killing someone for food seems a bit harsh.  Cheesy

The struggle of staying alive with a dead (non rotten) person close by (in an extreme survival situation) and nothing to eat (at all), will be mainly psychological not physical, since the corpse is already there. You don't have to use the very last bit of your energy resources to go search for (possibly) hours and hours for something to eat, and maybe find nothing, plus being now completely exhausted of all your energy. Consider also, by saving your own live and eating the dead one, you have a chance of protecting the species.

During the second world war, the Germans surrounded the Russian city of Leningrad. 871 day in the city almost did not deliver the products. People were dying of hunger, but cannibalism occurs in isolated cases.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:39:08 PM

I will never eat an human. I'd rather die than eat a dead corpse. Why ? Because it is prohibited in the Holy Bible.

Karloff

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:44:47 PM

I will never eat an human. I'd rather die than eat a dead corpse. Why ? Because it is prohibited in the Holy Bible.
he Bible says a lot of things, but this does not mean that all men do this. You want to say that you are a Saint? You never violate God's commandments? Sorry, but I don't believe you! It is not possible. Never say never!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: