Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pushpool Web Frontend] Simplecoin v5.0 Opensource PHP/MySQL - NEW RELEASE  (Read 57144 times)
simplecoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 07:05:10 PM

did that already.....got nothing. I dont get it...the file is there...the path is correct.

I also cant seem to get clients to connect .....is there anything else that needs to be done with the database to get clients to connect? Maybe you could clear up the pool workers username and password...what is with the "." ? When you setup rpc should you include the "."?

Example if my website username is bean and I want to create a pool worker called pea, why do I end up with a worker called "bean.pea"? And how should I set up my RPC config file to connect? With a username of bean.pea or just pea?

The way it is, is confusing.....please help

The workers contain "." so that worker logins are based on simplecoin usernames. This keep people from fighting over worker names and having to guess one that's not already taken.

the rpc user/pass only relates to bitcoin.conf, pushpool.conf, & requiredFunctions, not a simplecoin user. just pick a name/pass and make it match in all 3 places.

Donations: 1VjGJHPtLodwCFBDWsHJMdEhqRcRKdBQk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnnihilaT

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 03:12:01 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2011, 04:45:26 PM by AnnihilaT

Hi mike,

version 1 of my fork released:

MMCFE SVN - http://mmcfe.mfis.net  (Mainframe Mining Cooperative Front End)

Maybe you can update the original post with correct link and name of project?    

Anni
simplecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2011, 06:06:36 PM

Hi mike,

version 1 of my fork released:

MMCFE SVN - http://mmcfe.mfis.net  (Mainframe Mining Cooperative Front End)

Maybe you can update the original post with correct link and name of project?    

Anni

Done! Too bad it's not a Git Fork.... it'd be too easy to move code back and forth. I'll peek around soon and see what to bring back from your fork.

Also: going to be adding bitcoin account locking, and email notifications.

gnaget

Activity: 154
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 05:27:48 PM

I'm trying to get simplecoin setup for my private mining farm.  Following the instructions, I can get to the website now, but when I try to register a user, I get the following error in the log:

PHP Warning:  mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/gnaget/simplecoin/includes/settings.php on line 29

It says user was created, but the user does not exist in the webUsers table.

Any idea what I might have missed?
gnaget

Activity: 154
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 05:40:14 PM

my bad, forgot to grant access to mysql user
AnnihilaT

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 08:56:32 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2011, 10:16:36 PM by AnnihilaT

Hey Mike,

found a bit of a nasty one...at least from a stats perspective and could maybe even cause some mayhem with payouts:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
r18 | annihilat | 2011-07-04 22:54:36 +0200 (Mon, 04 Jul 2011) | 3 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/www/accountdetails.php

- make sure the user cannot set a lower than 0% donation fee

You might want to check into that.   Smiley

Ive fixed it simply by adding a less than 0 check and forcing it to 0 if true.  see below:

Code:
if($act == "updateDetails"){
                        //Update user's details
                        $newSendAddress = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["paymentAddress"]);
                        $newDonatePercent = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["donatePercent"]);
                        $newPayoutThreshold = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["payoutThreshold"]);
                        if ($newPayoutThreshold > 25)
                                $newPayoutThreshold = 25;
                        if ($newPayoutThreshold < 1)
                                $newPayoutThreshold = 0;
                        if ($newDonatePercent < 0)
                                $newDonatePercent = 0;

simplecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 02:51:08 PM

Thanks! Got the clients to connect succesfully! Do you have an example of about how long or in how many minutes I should run each cronjob file? I know in the thread it states from 10 to 30 minutes but how about the workers.php one for example? I like the stats to update frequently but I do not want to create to much or uneeded database traffic either...

Thanks again for all your help!

Anyone else having issues accessing the admin page? I have my account flag set to 1 in the database? Cant seem to figure that one out.

Peace!

The key to the cron jobs is to space them out enough that it doesn't keep mysql bogged down. I've tried to space them out into separate files to help, but really I kept a watch on 'top' to try and keep the cpu/mem usage down.

as for the admin page not working, it could be a missing setting row in the settings table. turn errors on for a second and see if you can get an idea of the issue.

The 225 errors, never seen them, I'd check file owner/permissions.

simplecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 03:30:48 PM

Hey Mike,

found a bit of a nasty one...at least from a stats perspective and could maybe even cause some mayhem with payouts:

r18 | annihilat | 2011-07-04 22:54:36 +0200 (Mon, 04 Jul 2011) | 3 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/www/accountdetails.php

- make sure the user cannot set a lower than 0% donation fee

You might want to check into that.   Smiley

Ive fixed it simply by adding a less than 0 check and forcing it to 0 if true.  see below:

Code:
if($act == "updateDetails"){
                        //Update user's details
                        $newSendAddress = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["paymentAddress"]);
                        $newDonatePercent = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["donatePercent"]);
                        $newPayoutThreshold = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["payoutThreshold"]);
                        if ($newPayoutThreshold > 25)
                                $newPayoutThreshold = 25;
                        if ($newPayoutThreshold < 1)
                                $newPayoutThreshold = 0;
                        if ($newDonatePercent < 0)
                                $newDonatePercent = 0;

Thanks, it's in the experimental branch now Smiley

simplecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 05:23:54 PM

Will try that out again and see if I can get it to give me something other than internal server error 500 which is what I usually get.....is there a way I can check my tables for something missing maybe? I imported the .sql file included in the download with no errors. Was there any additional steps I needed to take maybe in creating any extra tables possibly?

Thanks again Mike! You can expect a donation for sure! Awseome stuff!

Peace!

There shouldn't be anything I missed in the v2 sql. That admin page loves to give errors though.... Since I usually change things in sql, sometimes little admin things slip through.

simplecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2011, 10:42:47 PM

Looks like BurningToad is going to share his MaxPPS code, so hopefully we'll have MaxPPS as a payout option soon.

Kris
Donator

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 11:45:23 PM

Nice initiative, if I didn't have to pay so many damn bills Ill probably open-source mine as well.

Tell me if you need help with anything.

Kind regards
Kris
Rob P.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2011, 12:24:56 PM

Mike,

Been a lurker on the thread, and now trying to setup Simplecoin.

I have everything working, and in fact, my tests with one of my rigs appears to be working fine.

However, I cannot load the Admin Panel.  I have the link on my login, but when clicked it's a blank page and I get this error in the Apache error.log:

Code:
[Thu Jul 07 02:36:39 2011] [error] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /htdocs/adminPanel.php on line 43

Any thoughts, that line in my version of the code is:

Code:
        //Make sure an authPin is set and valid when $act is active^M
        if($_POST["act"] && $_$authPin == $inputAuthPin){

I'm thinking it doesn't think my account has a valid $authPin?  But it does...  Am I missing something?

--

If you like what I've written here, consider tipping the messenger:
1GZu4CtHa6ai8iWoWiVFxV5VVoNte4SkoG

If you don't like what I've written, send me a Tip and I'll stop talking.
AnnihilaT

View Profile
July 07, 2011, 12:54:58 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2011, 01:35:48 PM by AnnihilaT

Mike,

Been a lurker on the thread, and now trying to setup Simplecoin.

I have everything working, and in fact, my tests with one of my rigs appears to be working fine.

However, I cannot load the Admin Panel.  I have the link on my login, but when clicked it's a blank page and I get this error in the Apache error.log:

Code:
[Thu Jul 07 02:36:39 2011] [error] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /htdocs/adminPanel.php on line 43

Any thoughts, that line in my version of the code is:

Code:
        //Make sure an authPin is set and valid when $act is active^M
        if($_POST["act"] && $_$authPin == $inputAuthPin){

typo in your code (or mikes).   Change $_$authPin to $authPin

Rob P.

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2011, 01:17:23 PM

Typo in your code (or mikes).   Change $_$authPin to $authPin
I'm thinking it doesn't think my account has a valid $authPin?  But it does...  Am I missing something?

I should have caught that.  Thank you, that fixed it.

That typo is in "simplecoin-simplecoin-v2.0-0-g361c13d.tar.gz", that's the rev I pulled.

--

If you like what I've written here, consider tipping the messenger:
1GZu4CtHa6ai8iWoWiVFxV5VVoNte4SkoG

If you don't like what I've written, send me a Tip and I'll stop talking.
simplecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2011, 01:37:21 PM

Nice catch. The salting in the OS version is slightly different than my sites implementation (hooray obscurity!). Fixing in repo now.

sergio

Activity: 313
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 05:38:19 AM

Great job, for simplecoin.

One thing that is important to know is that security by obscurity is a very bad thing, most of the times there are problems with the design and even when the design of the algorithm is good, there are security holes that go undetected until the cracker finds out.

Open source security algorithms are the best, for example take a look at the security of the bitcoin network, it is very solid, and in the rare event that a security was found most likely it would be in the implementation and it would be fixed within hours.

There are a lot of commercial security closed source programs that use the vigenere cipher, of course that is a secret, the vigenere cipher is very easy to implement and it provides security against the average person, but by design it is insecure, it is used a lot due to its simplicity,  in closed source it is very hard to tell it uses the vigenere chipher, until someone does some reverse engineering, and after that the security completely colapses, any good cracker will crack the algorithm no very easy but doable. There are other algorithm that are also very simple and easy to implement used in closed source programs like rot13, or substitution cipher both very insecure and worse than vigenere.

Then there the famous one time pad very secure only algorithm proven to be unbreakable but also not very practical.

The there are the good ones, but more complex idea, rsa, blowfish, etc, these can only be broken by brute force attacks, extremely difficult specially is the keys are large.

I used to be a cryptographer in the mid 90, so I am not up to date with the latest algorithms, but one thing I learned is that most close source packages are very insecure, and there are packages that break the security of those closed source programs, there was a programmer I do not remember his name that wrote software to unlock the locks, he was arrested in las vegas by the fbi after he gave a conference in defcon, he would talk a lot about insecure close source software with mathematical proofs, he sold unlock software for most closed source commerical packages.

The lesson to be learned is that for the most security it is best to rely on a good algorithm, and not by security by obscurity, therefore most secure algorithms are usually open source. In theory if a person is a brilliant genius a close source security software could be secure, but for most of us, and most real world cases, open source is the way to go for security.

In many companies managers believe on closed source, the only reason for that is ignorance, they are usually not cryptographers, and know very little about programming, when working for a company like that vigenere cipher is great makes the manager happy and you are done quickly with the job, but for a job well done it is all in the algorithm and its implementation  and it takes more work when you have security in mind.

simplecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 06:45:03 AM

It's not really different for obscurity, but moreso that I used a different algorithm when I setup my initial site before open-sourcing it.

I just haven't gotten around to changing it Wink

ziomik
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1009

SELL bitcoinmarket.net | bitcoinitalia.com SELL

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2011, 01:03:13 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2011, 01:55:26 PM by ziomik

Hi,
my server error in /var/log/apache2/error.log
Statistics on the site are empty.
Thank's for help.

Code:
[Sat Jul 09 14:27:48 2011] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Warning:  mysql_data_seek(): Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 28 (or the query data is unbuffered) in /var/www/stats.php on line 353, referer: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/accountdetails.php
[Sat Jul 09 14:29:33 2011] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Warning:  mysql_data_seek(): Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 28 (or the query data is unbuffered) in /var/www/stats.php on line 353, referer: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/accountdetails.php
[Sat Jul 09 14:29:46 2011] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Warning:  mysql_data_seek(): Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 28 (or the query data is unbuffered) in /var/www/stats.php on line 353, referer: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/accountdetails.php
[Sat Jul 09 14:30:11 2011] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: cookieName in /var/www/includes/universalChecklogin.php on line 23, referer: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/includes/
[Sat Jul 09 14:35:51 2011] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Warning:  mysql_data_seek(): Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 28 (or the query data is unbuffered) in /var/www/stats.php on line 353, referer: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/accountdetails.php
[Sat Jul 09 14:35:59 2011] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Warning:  mysql_data_seek(): Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 28 (or the query data is unbuffered) in /var/www/stats.php on line 353, referer: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/my_stats.php
[Sat Jul 09 14:39:31 2011] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Warning:  mysql_data_seek(): Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 28 (or the query data is unbuffered) in /var/www/stats.php on line 353, referer: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/accountdetails.php
[Sat Jul 09 14:43:12 2011] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /var/www/adminPanel.php on line 42, referer: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/index.php
[Sat Jul 09 14:43:39 2011] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Warning:  mysql_data_seek(): Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 28 (or the query data is unbuffered) in /var/www/stats.php on line 353, referer: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/index.php
[Sat Jul 09 14:43:42 2011] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Warning:  mysql_data_seek(): Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 28 (or the query data is unbuffered) in /var/www/stats.php on line 353, referer: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/index.php

and error cron log syslog:
Code:
Jul  9 15:50:01 bitcoinitalia CRON[11981]: (root) CMD (/var/www/cronjobs/cronjob.php)
Jul  9 15:50:01 bitcoinitalia CRON[11980]: (root) CMD (/var/www/cronjobs/archive.php)
Jul  9 15:50:01 bitcoinitalia CRON[11978]: (CRON) error (grandchild #11981 failed with exit status 126)
Jul  9 15:50:01 bitcoinitalia CRON[11979]: (CRON) error (grandchild #11980 failed with exit status 126)

DOMINI IN VENDITA/NOLEGGIO
bitcoinmarket.net | bitcoinitalia.com

Contattatemi pure per info.
---- +++ ----
"Se domani senti due massaie che parlano di bitcoin tra di loro dal macellaio, forse e' il momento di vendere.. se pero' le sentirai fra 10 anni forse staranno solo pagando il conto" GBianchi
---- +++ ----
openrune

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2011, 02:52:52 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2011, 12:17:22 PM by openrune

hey everyone

when i cronjob any of the cronjob php files manualy trough command line i get this error:

Code:
Cannot load the ionCube PHP Loader - it was built with configuration 2.2.0, whereas running engine is API220090626,NTS

Deprecated: Directive 'register_long_arrays' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0

Deprecated: Directive 'safe_mode' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0

Deprecated: Directive 'magic_quotes_gpc' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0

There is an other bug in the Admin Page, its not possible to change any value since the pin nbr dnt gets accepted, but it works fine on the account details site
We have allso a bug since the first block was found on the stats.php:

Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in .../httpdocs/stats.php on line 298
where the blocks per week box was.

on news.php:
Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in .../httpdocs/news.php on line 25
on users.php
Code:
Warning: include() [function.include]: Filename cannot be empty in .../httpdocs/users.php on line 82

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in .../httpdocs/users.php on line 82

Since the block was found it isnt possible to see the personal stats page anymore, and the left sidebar keeps counting on the same block even when the block is allready shown as found

0 Fee TENOBIS MINE
http://mine.tenobis.com
Dnt mind any donation!
19gD6ZNxSReeNf18A2ftYeDK5uuJ5VDKnu
simplecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2011, 07:08:09 PM

Ok, btc account locking is now in the experimental repo. You will need to add an enum field to webUsers: btc_lock (0,1) and the locks table (fields - varchar: name, tinyint locked) if you wish to use it.

To answer the issues:

Statistics on the site are empty.

Without the cronjobs running, there will be no stats. Do you have pushpool/bitcoind up and running?

when i cronjob any of the cronjob php files manualy trough command line i get this error:

Code:
Cannot load the ionCube PHP Loader - it was built with configuration 2.2.0, whereas running engine is API220090626,NTS

Deprecated: Directive 'register_long_arrays' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0

Deprecated: Directive 'safe_mode' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0

Deprecated: Directive 'magic_quotes_gpc' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
I'm not familiar with ionCube PHP. I recommend running the cronjobs using wget through your apache interface.

There is an other bug in the Admin Page, its not possible to change any value since the pin nbr dnt gets accepted, but it works fine on the account details site

This issue should be fixed in the experimental branch.

We have allso a bug since the first block was found on the stats.php:

Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in .../httpdocs/stats.php on line 298
where the blocks per week box was.

on news.php:
Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in .../httpdocs/news.php on line 25
on users.php
Code:
Warning: include() [function.include]: Filename cannot be empty in .../httpdocs/users.php on line 82

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in .../httpdocs/users.php on line 82

Since the block was found it isnt possible to see the personal stats page anymore, and the left sidebar keeps counting on the same block even when the block is allready shown as found

I'll look into this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: