Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED  (Read 86375 times)
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:29:45 AM

do what you want.
thx for making me that young, always nice to hear such a compliment.
it is also the first time, somebody calls me a scammer and adds me to a database. congrats, you won the first prize.

and to answer you in a language you understand:
you really are a dumb idiot. thx for reading.
endlessskill

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:37:16 AM

thx for the proof what guy you are.

Proof what?  You know nothing.  Play games with other children.  Yes you are member of scammer and will add to database.  Database of scammer is growing.

go fck your assholes.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 10:39:04 AM

Proof what?  You know nothing.  Play games with other children.  Yes you are member of scammer and will add to database.  Database of scammer is growing.

go fck your assholes.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:15:46 AM

Proof what?  You know nothing.  Play games with other children.  Yes you are member of scammer and will add to database.  Database of scammer is growing.

go fck your assholes.

Looooool
Master scammer OC. This coin looks so legit cause OC didn't build a pool, considering he's involded in alecrypto scamming coins and he's last pools was for 5 days broken code coin.
Oc,you got your time here after accusing half forum for pos coins.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 11:41:15 AM

Proof what?  You know nothing.  Play games with other children.  Yes you are member of scammer and will add to database.  Database of scammer is growing.

go fck your assholes.

Looooool
Master scammer OC. This coin looks so legit cause OC didn't build a pool, considering he's involded in alecrypto scamming coins and he's last pools was for 5 days broken code coin.

Wow so much legitness in your post, you must be Bitcoin Internet Commander Jeremy, huh ? Smiley

I'm not involved in anything - i'm just starting pools for some coins or I don't.

Btw the "last pools" where argon2, opes... jif... they're all working fine and of course there are sometimes broken coins, not only POW, also broken POS Wink

The real one

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:45:34 AM

yeah, but what to see:
the airdrop was highly exploited...

Of course.  Exploited by dev.  It expected.  What else would be the outcome?

Sorry?

You not sorry.  You hoping dump coins you hold as soon as on exchange and anyone stupid to buy.  Easy to understand you plan.  No need for rocket scientist.  Fake airdrop with most coins go to you.  

Airdrop = coins go  dev

You think we have claimed multiple shares,then sended all in 1 address and made an explorer so everyone could see our multiple share in 1 address?
You really think this?

LIP was announced from beginning and runned for 26 minutes. We also suggested everyone to be ready with their addresses at LIP countdown end.
Everything was public and announced at proper time,giving everyone enough time to join.

After 1 year were cryptoscene was dominated by Ico-PoS only coins, we have released a fair and smooth coin with a long poW phase,followed by an innovative PoS reward,with no-premine and you are blaming us?

Be positive and help us to promote LTCR,and if you have some skills,send us a PM and you will be rewarded for your work.

This is  a SCAM project from day 0.

Don't spend 1 satoshi on this shit.
jeremy grol

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:48:43 AM

go fck your assholes.

Looooool

Wow so much legitness in your post, you must be Bitcoin Internet Commander Jeremy, huh ? Smiley

I'm not involved in anything - i'm just starting pools for some coins or I don't.

Btw the "last pools" where argon2, opes... jif... they're all working fine and of course there are sometimes broken coins, not only POW, also broken POS Wink

Just joking. Currently mining eth on suprnova since months without problems.
But i don't like you so much nowadays.
You write in pos coins thread for no pow
you write in ico coins thread for ico.
You made several alternative accusing thread for several coins.
And you're supporting scammer as alecrypto.(supposing you're going to reserve a pool for him right?)

Why you simply do your jobs as "pool operator"?

Who is the  internet bitcointalk commander and judge? Maybe you.
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:06:18 PM

Why some people call this coin a fake?
Are they jealous that the miss the fearly LIP coins last days... Smiley

People had more than 25 minutes to get some coins... 24 hour's notice...before LIP launch
cheaters who behind a private proxy or private VPN (or TOR browser) trying to subscribe had bad luck. I think a security measure.

The coin is already on exchange and nobody is dumping...

Be smart, mine or buy coins while they're still cheap.

CryptoMaik ✔
allinbox

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:15:10 PM

Yeah must be the devs ... definitly ... makes sense ... they wouldnd be smart enough to just hold it in single addresses ... this is the genius masterplan that nobody else would even think about ...

WTF !???!

Seriously dont u trolls have anything better to do in your OWN life then just herassing others the whole day ?
This forum is sometimes pure trollvillage - one more reason that crypto isnt more publically accepted.

If there was some abusers or not, we will never know it I guess. I've seen somebody asking to buy the airdropcoins from others, if he had success with - idk but also it doesnt matter at all.

It is like it is and you can complain the next 240 pages here and still wont get free coins for so maybe u look for another hobby.

It seems I wont get an answer for what I asked before ragarding the POS right ?! Wink

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:38:46 PM

go fck your assholes.

Looooool

And you're supporting scammer as alecrypto.(supposing you're going to reserve a pool for him right?)

Alright, I'll try to be a bit more calm but some ICO's are really obvious .. Build for example with all the huss about the bought account etc.. IMHO someone should clear up things .. But I'll try to be just the "pool guy" (hope I can resist) Smiley

Of course I like POW coins - thats why I'm mining and why I provide pools, so usually POS coins are uninteresting for me - you won't really see me in those threads unless things are crystal clear

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:50:30 PM

go fck your assholes.

Looooool

[...]
But I'll try to be just the "pool guy" (hope I can resist) Smiley
[...]

glad you didn't write pool-boy Wink
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:58:10 PM

go fck your assholes.

Looooool

[...]
But I'll try to be just the "pool guy" (hope I can resist) Smiley
[...]

glad you didn't write pool-boy Wink

If you're a rich, sexy girl in an area where temperature is never below, lets say, 80 Degrees, I can also be your pool-boy ;-)

allinbox

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:06:39 PM

@ all the crying kids:

How would a fair distribution in your opinion look like ?

The dev gives 95 % to you and the other 5 % are mined over the following 12 years ?!

But seriously how ?

When I look at all the different ways we have seen, there's none that could be considerd as really fair.
So I guess this one was one of the most fair ones of all. Because everybody had the chance to get a share, just by being online and entering his address on that site.
There's noone that has any disadvantage for this way of distribution.

Besides the fact, that the devs have always a way to save/generate some coins for themself, thats really nothing special and counts for any coin.
So you we either give them a chance and bring in some trust or we stay completly out of any crypto.

No risk - no reward right ?!

Sometimes I think some people just complain to complain. The reason or about what doesnt matter at all it seems.
But maybe u surprise me now with the "FAIR distribution model".

Here's your chance ...

CryptoMaik

Activity: 594

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:31:50 AM

LiteCred dev (and other Litecred supporters):

There is a message spreading right now in Europe that project BTC Bitcoin has failed. Mike Hearn has left the project with devastating news.

Non crypto People are selling right now a lot of BTC (panic). and it is the talk of the day.

Now its time to act, this is a moment to get public with Litecred on news-sites etc. and inform people of this brand new coin and why its better than grandpa Bitcoin!

CryptoMaik ✔
jeremy grol

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:53:10 AM

LiteCred dev (and other Litecred supporters):

There is a message spreading right now in Europe that project BTC Bitcoin has failed. Mike Hearn has left the project with devastating news.

Non crypto People are selling right now a lot of BTC (panic). and it is the talk of the day.

Now its time to act, this is a moment to get public with Litecred on news-sites etc. and inform people of this brand new coin and why its better than grandpa Bitcoin!

Cool,but the only LTCR exchange (coinorium) is down right now......
allinbox

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:17:13 PM

Exactly and also there's a little volumeproblem on coinorium...

I've asked cryptopia, yobit and bleutrade to add it so far ...

psomas2

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:37:02 PM

There is coinorium Cheesy
At the moment i am adding new features users asked.

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
jeremy grol

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:12:18 PM

BTC is crashing. Buy Litecred,Decred,Eth.
tonumy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:53:45 PM

Who can share the experience of creating the faucet ?
I want to create it.
Or maybe there are people who can create it, and I will give LTCR for distribution.
For details please PM me.
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:35:00 PM

BTC is crashing. Buy Litecred,Decred,Eth.

what do you mean by "crashing"?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: