Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bx2.club] Double your Bitcoins in a simple way [COMEBACK][11/3/2016]  (Read 57936 times)
juraviel

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:28:43 AM

Investments seem to a slow down. I hope that's not cause for a reset. There are several 1btc payments to be made before the rest of us 'plebs' can get paid.

Anyway, the counter that says how much time will it take to get your investment back, is funny. I really wonder how it makes it's calculation, because for sure, everyone won't get paid in the next (as of now) 6h.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:28:46 AM

How stupid can people be?
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:59:10 AM

Unfortunately, very.

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:30:57 AM

How stupid can people be?

Hajeba

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:13:19 AM

so stupid that they believe in free doubler service
juraviel

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:27:46 PM

I think it may have bugged again.
crypto_guru#1

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:53:30 AM

I think now a days very few invest coming on the site that's creating delayed payments..

And as per the list of their site the next payment amount is 1 BTC. Now the site balance is 1.01 BTC.. hope that if the site balance reaches 1.2BTC+ then the next payment will process..

some people make invest on the site amount 0.5 BTC  i.e each of the 0.5BTC investor are waiting to get paid 1 BTC.. that creates delaying payments..

As per my suggestion do not invest more than 0.2 BTC in a single transaction, hope that if investor follow this then the speed of payments will increase...

[Always keep in mind: many investors get paid from bx2.club; also many investor didn't get paid.. So always invest which you can afford to loose..]

Amorbest

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:09:46 AM

Please refund my deposit 0.019 btc,or I give зaявлeниe в пoлицию в oтнoшeнии вac.Mнe нaдoeлo тepять в тaкиx xaйпax и пpoчиx.
crypto_guru#1

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:04:30 PM

I think that bx2.club payments will process after bx2.club balance reaches 1.2 BTC, because the next payment is 1 BTC..

So payments are delayed..

As per my suggestion do not invest more than 0.2 BTC in a single transaction, hope that if investor follow this then the speed of payments will increase..

If no investment comes then how they paid to the previous investors, because it's a simple ponzi..

As per my opinion: you can invest as your wish but always invest the amount which you can afford to loose..
crypto_guru#1

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:46:53 AM

hey admin,

in previous days you reset chains many times and that's why many people lost their coins..

so they use to invest first few days then they simply stop investing on your site..

now a days they are stopped depositing because they are scared to invest with you, they are thinking you will reset the chains again..

you totally broken their faith.. I think if you want to do a long term business then you must have to run your site without resetting the list.. 

You must have to post the message that you are not going to reset also you have to keep your word. I hope that if you do this then investor will invest on your site... Otherwise you can't run your site.. that's the real truth..

breaking peoples faith is very easy but achieve and keep the faith of people is harder; and that's the only key to success..

bx2.club (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Double your Bitcoins in a simple way

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:51:57 PM

hey admin,

in previous days you reset chains many times and that's why many people lost their coins..

so they use to invest first few days then they simply stop investing on your site..

now a days they are stopped depositing because they are scared to invest with you, they are thinking you will reset the chains again..

you totally broken their faith.. I think if you want to do a long term business then you must have to run your site without resetting the list.. 

You must have to post the message that you are not going to reset also you have to keep your word. I hope that if you do this then investor will invest on your site... Otherwise you can't run your site.. that's the real truth..

breaking peoples faith is very easy but achieve and keep the faith of people is harder; and that's the only key to success..

Hi
I have explained in my last posts that we will not reset chain this time, in the first chain it was a mistake made by as it was a hard and risky decision that we take after many bugs but it was worang wat we have done, so that's normal that we loose people faith

All wat i can promise is this time we will not reset anything bx2.club is open and we are here just to solve problems and fixing bug

Thank you for supporting as

bx2.co Double your Bitcoins in a simple way
crypto_guru#1

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:15:14 PM

site is paying well. recently a payment of 1 BTC done..

I think that if investment comes frequently then the payouts will speed up..
Editie

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:30:48 PM

Proof or it didn't happen
bx2.club (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Double your Bitcoins in a simple way

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:20:13 PM

The only proof you can get is going to bx2.club and Follow the transaction,  at this time and with the new api we can't add a public note, we are Waiting an update to add the public note.
Or if pepole can add the tx id when they get payed, but most of theme will not do this
Finaly you can believe or not you are free
Payout is slow for now but i hope it will become faster
Thank you

bx2.co Double your Bitcoins in a simple way
Editie

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:02:30 PM

The only proof you can get is going to bx2.club and Follow the transaction,  at this time and with the new api we can't add a public note, we are Waiting an update to add the public note.
Or if pepole can add the tx id when they get payed, but most of theme will not do this
Thank you

I also haven't received payment which was sent 21st march and the website still says 5H so sites gone to scam
crypto_guru#1

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:18:45 PM

Thank you

I also haven't received payment which was sent 21st march and the website still says 5H so sites gone to scam

hey editie,
many of my friends invested on this site bx2.club.. they told me about the site.. so I am now observing the site carefully.. so far I have seen that till now site is paying well..

few hours ago a 1 BTC payout processed.. look at the list on their site, the last payout processed 1 BTC because that address invested 0.5 BTC on bx2.club..

I have checked the address on blockchain and found that really a 1 BTC payout processed to that wallet...

here is the transaction hash: https://blockchain.info/tx/a50a5e008800dd527282052e2ded54d3c5998b9d7e42a0722b41ceecaaa7e7f5

now very few investment is coming on their site so the payouts are delayed, but till now its paying..

my friends and as well as from bx2.club previous post-- bx2.club timer 5H/6H etc are not perfect it denotes that if frequent invest comes on their site then you will get paid approx within the time as per the timer displays.. i.e the more invest comes the faster payouts will process..

Editie

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:17:49 PM

Thank you

hey editie,
many of my friends invested on this site bx2.club.. they told me about the site.. so I am now observing the site carefully.. so far I have seen that till now site is paying well..

few hours ago a 1 BTC payout processed.. look at the list on their site, the last payout processed 1 BTC because that address invested 0.5 BTC on bx2.club..

I have checked the address on blockchain and found that really a 1 BTC payout processed to that wallet...

here is the transaction hash: https://blockchain.info/tx/a50a5e008800dd527282052e2ded54d3c5998b9d7e42a0722b41ceecaaa7e7f5

now very few investment is coming on their site so the payouts are delayed, but till now its paying..

my friends and as well as from bx2.club previous post-- bx2.club timer 5H/6H etc are not perfect it denotes that if frequent invest comes on their site then you will get paid approx within the time as per the timer displays.. i.e the more invest comes the faster payouts will process..

Its been 5 days since I deposited and when I did invest the timer was stuck on 5Hours even when 5 hours past. So far sites gone bust so
juraviel

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:40:26 PM

Its been 5 days since I deposited and when I did invest the timer was stuck on 5Hours even when 5 hours past. So far sites gone bust so
no it's just the counter that's a bit "funny" working. I think it's supposed to give you an estimate based on how many people invested in recent past, but it doesn't really work that way. In any case, you'll get your money when the people next in line pay for you, which is basically how all these ponzis systems work.

If the admin keeps his word and doesn't reset the chart, you will likely get it sooner or later.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:49:28 PM

Thank you

hey editie,

so its not working or what? it seems to be pretty interesting idea though

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:13:29 AM

Yet another HYIP huh

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: