Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]pledge for the release of 100% faster cuda 7.5 nvidia miner for neoscrypt  (Read 17266 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:45:49 AM

around 1.2-1.3MHASH

http://hashpower.co/site/mining  is currently paying 4BTC for 1 GHASH Day of neoscrypt.

With a 25% gain NVIDIA miners will get an advantage

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 09:55:33 AM

One question, what is the hash output expected to 970 + 960?
Today I get to 970 + 960  0.950Mhs(0.600Mhs+0.350Mhs)
you are asking about card I don't have however the 25% increase seems to work well across cards,
so check what you get with the standard sp (cuda 6.5), you'll get 25% more.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
sp_
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:16:58 AM

your rig with two cards will do around 27MHASH of quark.

Quark/nicehash(sp-mod 78):                               0,0029BTC / day
Neoscrypt/hashpower.co(with the optimized miner) 0,0052BTC / day

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:23:10 AM

I added 0.065 to your adress.

2.2 BTC + 0.1 outside +0.1 nofee = 2.4

Only 0.1Btc left?

what is that 0.1btc "nofee" (can't find that... ) ?

also considering the btc has decreased a lot, take 2.5btc as a lower limit...  Grin

I was thinking about this transaction that was sendt without a fee. (slow confirmation). Looks like it has been confirmed now:

yes it was confirmed long ago actually... so still missing 0.2btc
oh that's what bensam promised to give if he was getting it in advance... but now he is just waiting for the free release as usual...  Grin

and again I want to emphasize, that as usual, it is always the same people who donate... there are about 200ppl on nicehash alone who are mining neoscrypt...  and they won't even come here to thank those who pay for them...  Roll Eyes
(sure I shouldn't care as long as I get what I ask, but still... we all speak of community, while in fact it is dominated by a bunch of suckers whose only contribution to that so called community is to dump on the head of those who really contribute to the community...)

So thanks to those who donate and support the "cause" and "you know what" to the others  Grin

I thought you read the thread and would realize that I lost .4BTC on Cryptsy (which is quite substantial to a small miner) and that the price of FTC is in the shitter because of it, making this pointless to purchase. Neoscrypt will have a tough time recovering unless Cryptsy comes back. Believe it or not, that .4BTC had plans, which included paying my bills and purchasing the miner from you to make more money. You don't see me dragging my ass around the ground trying to guilt people into giving me free things though.

Also when Neoscrypt goes in the shitter, the people mining are bots. Neoscrypt has always had problems with botnets mining with the CPU miner. No legitimate GPU miner mines off of Nicehash for FTC as the profits are much less.

http://hashpower.co/site/miners

2200 CPU miners, Maybe 15 people mining with GPUs.

In those PMs you also said you'd release the miner (last weekend) to all the donaters as well (not just me). I can screencap the post if people want. He wasn't even planning on doing this till I mentioned it. Low and behold people like perks!

Be remotely understanding of other peoples circumstances and don't be such a douche.

In the beginning 1 GHASH of neoscrypt was paying 10BTC, and now it's only paying 2.5BTC.
Djm34: If you want to earn money on your kernals you should release them when they are hot. (People will donate for an increase in the most profitable algos.) I just did 20% faster keccak, but nobody cares because it is not profitable.

Yes he missed his window as always. These kernels aren't going to help people nearly as much as they would've. SP's Quark kernels were hot for the spring and summer when he was releasing them too, not so much anymore. That's the way it goes. You had like 3-4 months to do this in before Cryptsy and FTC fell apart. I was being nice and didn't say anything because I figured people would just do what they want (which they did and that's why donations stopped), but either you seem clueless to the state of FTC which this miner is actually for or you actually believe this is a great investment for people right now.

We don't get to pick what's going to have a upturn as far as the exchanges goes. If you had a Eth or Spread miner that's better I would scrounge up some BTC for it. X11 is another option, but it has to improve a lot before it will be comparable to either of them. ROI currently for this kernel is negative. At .2BTC it would take me like a year to pay it back at current income levels for Neo vs +25%... but I'm not sure why I would even mine Neo as I can make more with Spread or Ethereum.

If Neo/FTC recovers and you were selling this to people for .1BTC I would consider purchasing it, but as of right now the market is a complete unknown and that's not the payment model for this specific kernel. You chose a drive over selling them to individuals. I'm sure as Nicehash is probably going to kick in a decent chunk of BTC as well, which you aren't even mentioning anymore.

BTW I'm going to copy this thread over to SPs knowing that you're going to probably delete this because you don't like people making logical arguments against you and you just like talking shit whenever you feel like it because you got the shaft (as did a lot of us as far as Cryptsy goes).

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
sp_
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:44:13 AM

The feathercoin volume is picking up at bittrex. There are also alot of other coins that use the neoscrypt algo.

Name                              Amount      Diff         Block     Profit (BTC/GHASHday)
Feathercoin (neoscrypt)       80 FTC   2.493    1 052 691    4.1782
OrbitCoin (neoscrypt)        1 ORB   0.404    1 617 328    3.5813
Guncoin (neoscrypt)       200 GUN   0.103      406 761    2.6167
Phoenixcoin (neoscrypt)   50 PXC   0.115      908 569    1.5088
UFOCoin (neoscrypt)

djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 11:06:56 AM

The feathercoin volume is picking up at bittrex. There are also alot of other coins that use the neoscrypt algo.

Name                              Amount      Diff         Block     Profit (BTC/GHASHday)
Feathercoin (neoscrypt)       80 FTC   2.493    1 052 691    4.1782
OrbitCoin (neoscrypt)        1 ORB   0.404    1 617 328    3.5813
Guncoin (neoscrypt)       200 GUN   0.103      406 761    2.6167
Phoenixcoin (neoscrypt)   50 PXC   0.115      908 569    1.5088
UFOCoin (neoscrypt)

sp please refrain from advertising your private kernel on my thread  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 11:18:54 AM

I added 0.065 to your adress.

2.2 BTC + 0.1 outside +0.1 nofee = 2.4

Only 0.1Btc left?

what is that 0.1btc "nofee" (can't find that... ) ?

also considering the btc has decreased a lot, take 2.5btc as a lower limit...  Grin

I was thinking about this transaction that was sendt without a fee. (slow confirmation). Looks like it has been confirmed now:

yes it was confirmed long ago actually... so still missing 0.2btc
oh that's what bensam promised to give if he was getting it in advance... but now he is just waiting for the free release as usual...  Grin

and again I want to emphasize, that as usual, it is always the same people who donate... there are about 200ppl on nicehash alone who are mining neoscrypt...  and they won't even come here to thank those who pay for them...  Roll Eyes
(sure I shouldn't care as long as I get what I ask, but still... we all speak of community, while in fact it is dominated by a bunch of suckers whose only contribution to that so called community is to dump on the head of those who really contribute to the community...)

So thanks to those who donate and support the "cause" and "you know what" to the others  Grin

I thought you read the thread and would realize that I lost .4BTC on Cryptsy (which is quite substantial to a small miner) and that the price of FTC is in the shitter because of it, making this pointless to purchase. Neoscrypt will have a tough time recovering unless Cryptsy comes back. Believe it or not, that .4BTC had plans, which included paying my bills and purchasing the miner from you to make more money. You don't see me dragging my ass around the ground trying to guilt people into giving me free things though.

Also when Neoscrypt goes in the shitter, the people mining are bots. Neoscrypt has always had problems with botnets mining with the CPU miner. No legitimate GPU miner mines off of Nicehash for FTC as the profits are much less.

http://hashpower.co/site/miners

2200 CPU miners, Maybe 15 people mining with GPUs.

In those PMs you also said you'd release the miner (last weekend) to all the donaters as well (not just me). I can screencap the post if people want. He wasn't even planning on doing this till I mentioned it. Low and behold people like perks!

Be remotely understanding of other peoples circumstances and don't be such a douche.

In the beginning 1 GHASH of neoscrypt was paying 10BTC, and now it's only paying 2.5BTC.
Djm34: If you want to earn money on your kernals you should release them when they are hot. (People will donate for an increase in the most profitable algos.) I just did 20% faster keccak, but nobody cares because it is not profitable.

BTW I'm going to copy this thread over to SPs knowing that you're going to probably delete this because you don't like people making logical arguments against you and you just like talking shit whenever you feel like it because you got the shaft (as did a lot of us as far as Cryptsy goes).

You can paste and copy my pm as much as you want, I stand by it. I told you in my pm that if I had to give it to you in advance, I would do it as well for the other donator (because I don't do exception, especially for you) and waited for your answer. However, it wasn't in my original plan to make an advance release. Since you didn't reply, I went back to my original plan a release this weekend. (and since you didn't donate anything, you wouldn't even had known if I had done an advanced release  Grin).

Then cryptsi collapsed, ok this was predictable since at least 3 months that it was going to collapse. So if you lose any money on cryptsi that's because you don't really follow what was happening and are a bit careless.

Considering who is the douche here, I think you have a long standing of "douchiness" toward devs in general, and it is quite ironic that I become the douche in that story  Grin

djm34 facebook page
lawrencelyl

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:44:42 PM

Here's my donation:  https://blockchain.info/tx/aabca248b23e0d63dec3a74af19d7b79f13f35453b2c00f8fc58ff972922ae50
Not a lot but hope it helps Smiley
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 12:50:09 PM

thanks a lot for your support  (the amount doesn't matter as far as I am concerned Smiley )
djm

djm34 facebook page
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 12:56:37 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 01:56:33 PM by ghostlander

around 1.2-1.3MHASH

http://hashpower.co/site/mining  is currently paying 4BTC for 1 GHASH Day of neoscrypt.

With a 25% gain NVIDIA miners will get an advantage

I don't think there will be any advantage. If a GTX 980 outputs 800KH/s, my downvolted and downclocked HD7990 does the same with a comparable or lower power consumption. I call it a fair competition.

Cryptsy's demise has been expected, though it was a bit surprising to see so much drama and bull shit. There are many people out there who have lost (or about to lose) much more than you. Yet I see no connection between the future of NeoScrypt and whatever happens to Cryptsy. There were hundreds of coins traded featuring various algos. What you say NeoScrypt has problems with CPU botnets, it's a key design feature actually. They are worse than huge ASIC farms.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Grim

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 12:57:26 AM

Hey miners!

Why isn't everyone at least donating

0.01 BTC

100 people = 1 BTC

We need the devs to work for us the PEOPLE and not the farms!!!

Strange world we live in because without donating we guaranty our own future demise
if the devs stop developing for us!!
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 03:37:42 AM

Hey miners!

0.01 BTC

100 people = 1 BTC

Strange world we live in because without donating we guaranty our own future demise

grim ...

i have a farm - actually two small ones but growing larger every month - and i have done what i can in my capacity to help along those lines also ...

the devs in general dont complain about donations for no reason ... the community at large dont donate ...

only a handful ( including you and i ) in the crypto community actually pull their heads out their backsides and donate ... which is one of the reasons that things go private ...

im looking at many other ways of getting the donation part of crypto active and of benefit - but ultimately its up to the community of miners that are involved ... and that doesnt look like its happening - apart from the handful that i mentioned ...

the dbm project ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089744 ) ive started has potential - but it was the first part of the entire donation project that i wanted to execute ... then i needed two pools to get created and going to work with the dbm system ... but i cant setup the pools that i needed - so i require a dev that does know how to create them ... i have had help from a couple of devs previously - but their time is not as flexible - so the pools are at a standstill currently ...

to ask for donation is one thing - to entice miners to mine for the benefit of the mining community is another ...

if there is a dev that can help me create two pools under the granite umbrella - then ill be more than happy to get them setup and mining for the benefit of the devs AND the community ... as i have much bigger plans for the dbm system in conjunction with the pools ...

it IS about the small miners - but you also need to look at the fact that the majority of donation cries will fall on deaf ears ...

if that is the case - and continue to be - then farms are the ones that people will fall on to and rely on ( nicehash have already donated 1btc to this pledge as is - about 40% of the total ) - so lets work together to help the developers AND the community ...

#crysx

djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 08:35:38 AM

Hey miners!

0.01 BTC

100 people = 1 BTC

I know...  Smiley

djm34 facebook page
sp_
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 08:40:40 AM

Hey miners!
0.01 BTC
100 people = 1 BTC
I know...  Smiley

Too much begging from the developers. Ppl don't donate to beggars.

ldw-com

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:24:05 AM

Hey miners!
0.01 BTC
100 people = 1 BTC
I know...  Smiley

You're kidding right?
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:28:55 AM

Second donation sent as promised

I sent a PM with transaction info

I encourage everyone to donate something even if its a small amount

People can do so much more when they work together!
sp_
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:33:50 AM

Hey miners!
0.01 BTC
100 people = 1 BTC
I know...  Smiley
You're kidding right?

Yes I am kidding. Too much begging from the miners. Please don't give them more hash for free.

ldw-com

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:35:54 AM

Hey miners!
0.01 BTC
100 people = 1 BTC
I know...  Smiley
You're kidding right?

Yes I am kidding. Too much begging from the miners. Please don't give them more hash for free.

Mmkay...  Roll Eyes
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 09:54:11 AM

Hey miners!
0.01 BTC
100 people = 1 BTC
I know...  Smiley

I don't want to have to beg, I want people to donate without having to ask  Grin

I don't want to beg, but there are still 0.23btc missing  Grin

https://blockchain.info/address/16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw

djm34 facebook page
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 10:00:48 AM

Hey miners!
0.01 BTC
100 people = 1 BTC
I know...  Smiley

I don't want to have to beg, I want people to donate without having to ask  Grin

we ALL have to ask ... without asking - you get no answers ...

but beg? ... i dont think so ...

and its got nothing to do with pride - or btc ... its a matter of of holding yourself in a dignified manner ... and making sure that what you do - whether it be code or otherwise - is recognized and valued ...

people show value in many different ways - and respect is my ultimate form ... not money or btc or otherwise ... respect ...

from where i come from - its what you live and die for ... and the only thing that makes the difference between wanting - and getting - things done ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: