Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: casascius 2013 brass 0.5 and 1.0 individuals and sealed rolls  (Read 30245 times)
camolist (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 07:10:58 AM

posting as a public - non edited - notice of my intention to start using 13496tTyjR7m2qpM7fFydvV273UxWJzbii as my new public address for message signing purposes and bitcoin-otc (replacing my long standing 16rU5CwWb713ank7a9W4RiidWxZWaTxWSM address)

I am still in sole control of 16rU5CwWb713ank7a9W4RiidWxZWaTxWSM and intend to keep it that way but I would like to transition to my trezor as its security does not rely on my computers security

"16rU5CwWb713ank7a9W4RiidWxZWaTxWSM" signs message "13496tTyjR7m2qpM7fFydvV273UxWJzbii"
H1c17zTW+739fYFWZszSHsTKVhmyMP6PKPtAw3tejYhwMplmr/fBNDTn5PjKnL82EHkMF/nXzVtjtHRspnLH4ls=

"13496tTyjR7m2qpM7fFydvV273UxWJzbii" signs message "16rU5CwWb713ank7a9W4RiidWxZWaTxWSM"
H5PJ+ya0uUqVKTbz3u6OzXNMKbzMfxpGJQTFwiQ6bsUOd+GrHnTe7a/o4GVYKqpxTAIPcbppxs1KepLPYu9j83s=

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:49:50 PM

You should post this in the auction sub forum as this post can be deleted should someone take control of your account.
Posts in the auctions sub can't be edited or deleted by the user.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:15:17 PM

They look al little tainted, or is that just the picture. Same shinyness as the others, or slightly less?

imo just the picture (used an iphone with the flash on) i'll get some natural daylight pics tomorrow

they were glove handled from the sealed rolls to 2x3 zip locks a year and a half back and today glove moved to the coin flips they are pictured in

these were two left overs from a previous roll i was holding for someone who ended up not having the coin to buy them and are the last two non sealed casascius I have to offer up until these sealed rolls are opened

Can I change my order to those 2 then? If no-one hasn't bought it yet, I would like too

camolist (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 08:43:36 PM

Can I change my order to those 2 then? If no-one hasn't bought it yet, I would like too

very difficult to get a good picture of these coins. but here are two more attempts without flash
https://i.imgur.com/D8QsdZL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YRwKT3T.jpg
i'll message you about the order

You should post this in the auction sub forum as this post can be deleted should someone take control of your account.

ahh thanks! i'll check later on but i believe i have an old thread there i can add it to under auctions

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:54:52 PM

What if it gets moved to a different board then edited then moved back?
nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:02:58 PM

What if the forum gets hacked and the validity of every post/PM is thrown into question?  Grin

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:44:07 PM

Do you still have coins for sale?  Sorry, little confused.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
camolist (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 06:49:32 PM

Feb 23rd update:
current as of March 2nd

yes... Cool

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1348

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:05:02 PM

Can you move a thread from the auction sub to another category?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:16:11 PM

Can you move a thread from the auction sub to another category?
Yes. And doing so will not necessarily notify anyone watching.
camolist (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 08:26:13 PM

update to first post

March 8th update: https://i.imgur.com/SrIszpr.jpg I have two coin holder types available please let me know which you prefer for your order IF you would like to arrange another holder please get in touch so we can arrange that before the rolls are opened

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:41:31 PM

PM me your address to send a deposit to please. I'd like to go for one example of both. Thanks.
camolist (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 01:56:56 AM

bump! end of march will be here before we know it and the price will rise by 0.05 BTC without a reservation once the coins are available for immediate shipment

i've updated the first post a bit to relax wording that is no longer needed now that i intend to open the rolls regardless of sale count

camolist (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 09:06:24 PM

bump!

judasiscariot

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:34:12 AM

I'm interested in a 1.0 BTC coin.  Sending you a PM! 
camolist (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 05:24:56 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 05:50:18 AM by camolist

just want to point this previous post out as there seems to of been some confusion on a previous order

please be aware of your countries import taxes.

i feel marking them as valued at the sales price above face value is a fair assessment

from usps.gov by law the usps requires customs forms except for envelopes that meet the following

"The envelope must:

Be less than 3/4 inch thick
Weigh less than 16 oz
Contain only documents or letters"

i will not risk the coins being seized in customs by saying the package only contains documents and letters and i use varying packing methods but packages are often over 3/4ths of an inch thick just from padding

I'm interested in buying one.

Does anyone know if there is any VAT/additional costs with shipping to the Netherlands?

I ship from the US so anyone elsewhere i will have to fill out customs forms

the custom forms ask for a description and USD value

I've always written the USD value of the BTC charged over face value minus shipping cost

so in this case 0.3 BTC * ~$250 USD = ~$75 - the shipping cost

and brass collectable coin as the contents

have never had trouble but I am unsure about any extra costs you will have to take the above and research your individual country

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:53:10 AM

just want to point this previous post out as there seems to of been some confusion on a previous order

please be aware of your countries import taxes.

i feel marking them as valued at the sales price above face value is a fair assessment

from usps.gov by law the usps requires customs forms except for envelopes that meet the following

"The envelope must:

Be less than 3/4 inch thick
Weigh less than 16 oz
Contain only documents or letters"

i will not risk the coins being seized in customs by saying the package only contains documents and letters and i use varying packing methods but packages are often over 3/4ths of an inch thick just from padding

I'm interested in buying one.

Does anyone know if there is any VAT/additional costs with shipping to the Netherlands?

I ship from the US so anyone elsewhere i will have to fill out customs forms

the custom forms ask for a description and USD value

I've always written the USD value of the BTC charged over face value minus shipping cost

so in this case 0.3 BTC * ~$250 USD = ~$75 - the shipping cost

and brass collectable coin as the contents

have never had trouble but I am unsure about any extra costs you will have to take the above and research your individual country

If you just send it as normal mail, declare 20 dollar and state "sample" no-one will have to pay taxes. Also you're a private person, but you sell as a business, that's the problem... it's not gold or silver, it's brass....

ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:05:05 AM

If you just send it as normal mail, declare 20 dollar and state "sample" no-one will have to pay taxes. Also you're a private person, but you sell as a business, that's the problem... it's not gold or silver, it's brass....

If this is possible then I am interested in purchasing these coins aswell Smiley
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 09:17:32 AM

If this is possible then I am interested in purchasing these coins aswell Smiley

It is worth taking into consideration who will be responsible if one of the  "$20 samples" get lost in the mail and is never delivered.
Unfortunately this do happen from time to time  Undecided

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:53:26 PM

It is worth taking into consideration who will be responsible if one of the  "$20 samples" get lost in the mail and is never delivered.
Unfortunately this do happen from time to time  Undecided

Buyer should bear with the risk then, I've done this multiple times and package has never been lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: