Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best buy right now is not Bitcoin, it is ALTCOINS  (Read 7409 times)
Alexthesalamander

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:33:15 AM

Every blockchain based cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin & Litecoin is basically shitty P&D scam which prey on naive small-time investors.

What i learned in 2015:

Do not fall in the trap. Stop being a tool for assholes. The FOMO is your enemy, so NEVER ever whatsoever give into it. 

Buy high and sell low

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:35:54 AM

Ethereum is on a big bull run right now.

only because of bitcoin, like everything else, all good altcoin usually increase when bitcoin get a pump, nothing new
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:16:15 AM

Honestly altcoin is not the best option because they are slow pump price than bitcoin also some of them are scam...
So think trice before buying some altcoin to hold it in the long year or months
SISAR (OP)

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:11:34 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 11:22:21 AM by SISAR

I invested in monero and nxt and look at them now.

"I Invested in Bitcoin at 1200 USD and look at it now. Bitcoin sux!" - Noobish trader and investor, at the time Bitcoin was at 200 USD.

I'm very glad that I started this thread because now it is more clear to me that most people who are bearish on altcoins are clueless and inexperienced. Which makes me bullish on altcoins even more.
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 11:27:40 AM

only because of bitcoin, like everything else, all good altcoin usually increase when bitcoin get a pump, nothing new

Pfff not really you total retard.  Most altcoins dump hard when bitcoin rises.  You just dont have a clue, a literal dribbling retard who knows nothing.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 12:34:46 PM

Pfff not really you total retard.  Most altcoins dump hard when bitcoin rises.  You just dont have a clue, a literal dribbling retard who knows nothing.

you must be joking, it is known that many alt get pumped when bitcoin rise, then you have exception but there are always those exception in every fiedl
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:41:11 PM

Here's your loose change sig spam retard *chucks pennies into the gutter*

<-- Click here!
Darkbot

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 01:29:46 PM

I'm very glad that I started this thread because now it is more clear to me that most people who are bearish on altcoins are clueless and inexperienced. Which makes me bullish on altcoins even more.

You're the only one who thinks like that and the rest; the 99,9% off this forum disagrees with you. You still dont realize that you are the biggest clueless noob here!
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 02:09:54 PM

Dont get butthurt.  Btc market cap is only ~7 billion.  An altcoin that gets popular could easily overtake btc.

<-- Click here!
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 02:42:13 PM

Altcoins are a pretty risky business but it could be extremely profitable. Anyway, currently alts are not something to invest in, but something to trade. Probably later, when the dust settles a few innovative altcoins will be good investments.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:16:10 PM

Dont get butthurt.  Btc market cap is only ~7 billion.  An altcoin that gets popular could easily overtake btc.

before any altcoin get popular it's more likely that btc get popular, with a better marketcap, so don't waste your time on any altcoin, they are all clone of the best one, bitcoin
SISAR (OP)

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:07:25 PM

You're the only one who thinks like that and the rest; the 99,9% off this forum disagrees with you. You still dont realize that you are the biggest clueless noob here!

The most of Bitcoin community are fanatics, highly unrealistic and not thinking with clear heads, which of course leads to results like one linked bellow, where 50 "experts" or whatever were asked to predict BTC price at around 01.01.2015. an essential reading for anyone interested in realisation of how a majority can be very wrong. That means even a majority of this forum, even right now.

http://foundersgrid.com/bitcoin-price
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:17:33 PM

It`s SISAR that is winner, not the 99%. When 99% are bears they are clueless and it`s the right time to buy assets!
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:29:45 PM

None of the alt has so many bagholders as BTC. There are tens of thousands that bought BTC at 1200 USD 2 years ago.

None of the alts supporters were scammed so hardly as BTC fans. MtGox and other scam exchange or evaporated black markets heisted tens of thousands of BTC holders.

If not willy bot and other notorious hypes BTC would still cost 0.01 USD even today - 6 years after its launch.

Don`t say all alts are scams. You must know in which one and when you must invest.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:10:46 PM

Emer coin has agreement with Microsoft,best long term crypto investment now

http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/emercoin-joins-microsoft-azures-blockchain-platform/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:15:00 PM

If you go into the altcoin game, make sure to be very carefull. I know for a fact a lot of dev's are not here to help crypto...

No, they want to take your money.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:37:39 AM

If you go into the altcoin game, make sure to be very carefull. I know for a fact a lot of dev's are not here to help crypto...

No, they want to take your money.

If you stick to the older coins that have been around since 2013 and are still there with an active dev team, than the risk of them only wanting your money is very small.

I agree that altcoin trading might bring more return on invest, but it is best to wait for the general altcoin market to change direction again. Also, don't get attached to the coins, it is easy to want to keep them a bit too long.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:17:47 AM

None of the alt has so many bagholders as BTC. There are tens of thousands that bought BTC at 1200 USD 2 years ago.

None of the alts supporters were scammed so hardly as BTC fans. MtGox and other scam exchange or evaporated black markets heisted tens of thousands of BTC holders.

If not willy bot and other notorious hypes BTC would still cost 0.01 USD even today - 6 years after its launch.

Don`t say all alts are scams. You must know in which one and when you must invest.

in fact i only advise to buy on the top 10 at best, better to focus on the top 5, but doge is not good anymore, it's there only because of the nostalgia

and not even without willy bot, the current value of bitcoin would be the real value, willy bot just create a fake pump from 120 to 1200, then we rebuilded it...a true pump as you can see right now
chokesir

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 09:18:22 AM

Altcoins is nice but I don't think so I just better going for bitcoin. Altcoins for me look more to learn more about bitcoin and a hobby to earn money with it. That is why is better to hold with bitcoin and trade some and with altcoins just trade it.

btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 09:28:09 AM

I would agree, but you carefully need to pick right one among plenty of crap. Right now, Bitshares is dirt cheap compared to what it offers, and it was falling for too long. Also, Neoscoin seems like it's dead, but actually it's not, small development effort & hype, and there it goes 10x...

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: