Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265786 times)
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:32:26 AM

never underestimate the faucet. with bitcoin faucet we can get for free. although only slightly faucet is meant to make us rich.

But it's very low payment thing,  Personally, I think that value of bitcoin is still low and I'm trying to buy or earn as much bitcoin as I can. I think that bitcoin is very close to become mainstream and when this happens, value of bitcoin will increase a lot.
Then I will start to sell and earn some big profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:03:30 AM

Sorry, we're late adopters. We can't get rich with bitcoin.
you can't be late with bitcoin. bitcoin is still active and working, then how do you think you are late. it is true that bitcoin price is now little higher then past. but there is still so many chance to get bitcoin and become rich. so don't loose your hopes buddy.
Daneric

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:11:56 AM

Any visionary person has a dream. And everyone's dream is to become rich. I know there are several people who have made a fortune through bitcoins. I also feel that at one time I will be rich that is why i am dealing with bitcoins. My plan is to trade as much as people and see that I get a profit of atleast 0.2 bitcoins per day. i intend to continue until i will be getting profits of at least 1 bitcoin per day. Will I not be rich?
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:15:52 AM

no real plan here just accumulating Cheesy

in fact yes rightly so. for now just keep collecting. but if it has a big capital, then I will think of a plan Grin
Yup pretty idea, don't look for going rich with bitcoin, keep on collecting coins, you can get better profits during halving. I don't aim to be so rich with bitcoin, but I want to earn a decent amount with bitcoin..
Yes it is simple and precise way in my opinion.
We just simply collect bitcoin it already makes us have a lot of advantages.
yes I think trying to collect and grow your bitcoin it will be better than you buy and only hold, due to buy and hold need big capital, also you will lose money if the price is getting down.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:30:30 AM

for the price of bitcoin has not touched $ 1,500 I think you have not been called as a late adopter because the price of bitcoin is still very likely to go up more than $ 2,000
so be patient you can still get a lot of advantages and become rich in bitcoin. we still early generations of bitcoin and I'm proud of it
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:32:39 AM

for the price of bitcoin has not touched $ 1,500 I think you have not been called as a late adopter because the price of bitcoin is still very likely to go up more than $ 2,000
so be patient you can still get a lot of advantages and become rich in bitcoin. we still early generations of bitcoin and I'm proud of it

Bitcoin is still young and we are still not late to become a rich person just by doing bitcoin,we just need patience because sooner or later bitcoins value will be huge and that is our chance to become rich.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:22:35 PM

Bitcoin is still young and we are still not late to become a rich person just by doing bitcoin,we just need patience because sooner or later bitcoins value will be huge and that is our chance to become rich.
Yes absolutely right to be rich indeed require time and patience.
But I believe bitcoin will still give us many advantages and we can get rich with it.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:42:31 PM

If you want to get rich with Bitcoins ,its just like " slow and study win the race" ,
if you have alot of bitcoins than you should invest it and also used Halving than it will be helpful to get rich.
on the other hand if you are all depend on bitcoions to get rich i realize it is a long way.

Unless you are an exceptional trader, then it would not be that hard. If you can profit in the ups and downs of bitcoin, there is no stopping you in earning as much as you want. And eventually get rich. Whether bitcoin or not, if you know how to do it, then you'll be.reach.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:55:50 PM

That's pretty stupid sorry. Bitcoin hasn't even begin to grow yet. The current marketcap is roughly 6 billion dollars. Do you know what 6 billion dollars is in the grand scheme of things? Absolutely nothing. Something like Uber has 50 billions. There are billionaires out there that are bigger than Bitcoin...

Some people are don't know how to put things in perspective.
sidrab14

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:24:16 PM

My plan is holding as much bitcoins as i can and then when the price is going up may be after some few years , we can sell our coins for good reasonable prices
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:26:01 PM

i have some plans because i really want to become reach someday i wanna make more bitcoins/bitzls but i dont know where to start Smiley but im holding my coins for future purposes
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:38:23 PM

i have no plan Cheesy

i buy and hold and i will be richer in a couple of years, how rich depends on how much i buy

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:42:39 PM

i have no plan Cheesy

i buy and hold and i will be richer in a couple of years, how rich depends on how much i buy
you mean from how much your fund and your profit huh?
you can't buy anything without any fund. and investing bitcoin is another good choice to do for more profit, or just hold it until you will get some profit if you sell the bitcoin Grin
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:46:32 AM

That's pretty stupid sorry. Bitcoin hasn't even begin to grow yet. The current marketcap is roughly 6 billion dollars. Do you know what 6 billion dollars is in the grand scheme of things? Absolutely nothing. Something like Uber has 50 billions. There are billionaires out there that are bigger than Bitcoin...

Some people are don't know how to put things in perspective.

Some.people.are.just pessimistic to the core. Instead of seeing bitcoin as an opportunity, they see it as a too late investment. Sure, they could have earned more if they invested a year earlier, but bitcoin's potential is limitless and investing now is the key. Invest now, it's never too late.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:36:06 AM

i have no plan Cheesy

I'm confused as to why a lot of people trying to become rich simply by holding.
I want to ask how much bitcoin do you have. so you are sure to get rich just from hold bitcoin ?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:58:13 AM

If you want to get rich with Bitcoins ,its just like " slow and study win the race" ,
if you have alot of bitcoins than you should invest it and also used Halving than it will be helpful to get rich.
on the other hand if you are all depend on bitcoions to get rich i realize it is a long way.

Unless you are an exceptional trader, then it would not be that hard. If you can profit in the ups and downs of bitcoin, there is no stopping you in earning as much as you want. And eventually get rich. Whether bitcoin or not, if you know how to do it, then you'll be.reach.

trade is not easy as you think, sometimes you profit and sometimes you lose, im trader, i made some bitcoin permonth but sometimes i lose some bitcoin too
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:30:32 AM

trade is not easy as you think, sometimes you profit and sometimes you lose, im trader, i made some bitcoin permonth but sometimes i lose some bitcoin too
Yeah if you are not an experienced trader, you may suffer a lot as all your money will be lost. First learn the tactics and then involve in trading if not, instead of becoming too rich you may become too poor.

armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:03:21 AM

Yeah if you are not an experienced trader, you may suffer a lot as all your money will be lost. First learn the tactics and then involve in trading if not, instead of becoming too rich you may become too poor.

Trading would help someone to gain profit and its easy the only thing that is hard is if you dont know the alt coin that you want to trade in the market but the easy thing in trading is buy low sell high tactics.
sandeepv76

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:11:45 AM

I am not going to hold BitCoin long, i believe you can make much margin in trading daily along with holding. I came to know http://btcmarginprofit.com a website that show current price of Bitcoin and all crypto currency pairs in all top exchanges. I can know instantly make margin profit selling bitcoin over most price and  purchasing from least price exchanges.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:33:47 AM

It will be nice to get rich with Bitcoin but I think that will be not possible for me because I dont have that much Bitcoins or the value of Bitcoin must be very high but that wont happen.
I just have a daily job and see Bitcoin as a small earning for me and that is enough, I dont think that I must earn more money because I am happy now with my money.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: