Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265786 times)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:40:54 AM

It will be nice to get rich with Bitcoin but I think that will be not possible for me because I dont have that much Bitcoins or the value of Bitcoin must be very high but that wont happen.
I just have a daily job and see Bitcoin as a small earning for me and that is enough, I dont think that I must earn more money because I am happy now with my money.
I also currently do not have a lot of bitcoin. but I always try to collect bitcoin as much as possible, because this is the process to become rich. maybe in the future you will have a lot of bitcoin, if you already have an extensive knowledge of how to get a bitcoin with a good way.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:17:50 PM

Sorry, we're late adopters. We can't get rich with bitcoin.
for the price of bitcoin has not touched $ 1,500 I think you have not been called as a late adopter because the price of bitcoin is still very likely to go up more than $ 2,000
so be patient you can still get a lot of advantages and become rich in bitcoin. we still early generations of bitcoin and I'm proud of it

Bitcoin is still young and we are still not late to become a rich person just by doing bitcoin,we just need patience because sooner or later bitcoins value will be huge and that is our chance to become rich.
Yes absolutely right to be rich indeed require time and patience.
But I believe bitcoin will still give us many advantages and we can get rich with it.

Well said, to be rich time and patience is much needed. Bitcoin has given as several advantageous methods of earning to become rich. If you have 20bitcoins, and in a short on halving the price rises to $1500 as the past halving, it would make users rich to certain level.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:20:45 PM

I save some bitcoin in my wallet. I trade and make a profit. if you want to be rich then you should dare to give your money to be invested.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:07:48 AM

If you want to get rich with Bitcoin you will have to invest allot of money into it because in other to make much money big you will have to invest allot. So you have to be rich in order to do this Because people who do not have much to invest cant do it.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:35:42 PM

If you want to get rich with Bitcoin you will have to invest allot of money into it because in other to make much money big you will have to invest allot. So you have to be rich in order to do this Because people who do not have much to invest cant do it.

Big investment Big earnings. That is right. But you know there are people who start from really a small amount and now holding lots of saved coins they got thru trading. That is really hard work and right investment techniques.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:35:00 PM

I would start a food business were people can buy my food with an option to pay via bitcoin,i will start small so that i can experiment if the food business would click and if it does click then i would steadily increase my food menu and launch another branch.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:06:08 PM

I would start a food business were people can buy my food with an option to pay via bitcoin,i will start small so that i can experiment if the food business would click and if it does click then i would steadily increase my food menu and launch another branch.

a good idea, especially food is a very profitable business. I am also interested if could use bitcoin payments, but unfortunately bitcoin is not yet legal in my country, so very few people are using bitcoin.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:29:58 PM

Same here, my plan is i start a business about bitcoin in real life. It can be coffee shop, food business, cafe restaurant or cloth shop. Because in my country, it's still rare a shop that accepted bitcoins.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:32:04 PM

Same here, my plan is i start a business about bitcoin in real life. It can be coffee shop, food business, cafe restaurant or cloth shop. Because in my country, it's still rare a shop that accepted bitcoins.

Yeah and we have a business related to bitcoin, that will attract many new users to join the party and grow the bitcoin community in the best possible way.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:41:27 PM

Yeah and we have a business related to bitcoin, that will attract many new users to join the party and grow the bitcoin community in the best possible way.
I think the food business is very promising, because according to the analysis I have done in my place, all of the food business will certainly be rich, but maybe that is a factor of the place, if the place is really suitable to be used as a food business. Well, maybe if I have a lot of bitcoin, I would open a restaurant
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:35:40 PM

Big investment Big earnings. That is right. But you know there are people who start from really a small amount and now holding lots of saved coins they got thru trading. That is really hard work and right investment techniques.

yeah that is correct but everybody people want to invest for future because all people need money for spend so now my best plane to get rich with bitcoin . now I will do business with  bitcoin because business is very good and some time after you can get rich very soon.

Capitascism

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:57:02 PM

I don't have plan, i'm collecting and trade with them. This is my way and i hope i will have better luck next period. Trading other coins is my preoccupation. I will not get rich but i hope i will earn decent money

*************************Too many scams beware******************************************
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:05:47 PM

I don't have plan, i'm collecting and trade with them. This is my way and i hope i will have better luck next period. Trading other coins is my preoccupation. I will not get rich but i hope i will earn decent money

I also do not have a plan but I think if you just hold them till the end of this year it would most likely be no problem.
I think there is also a good chance the halving will help us too get rich if you have enough bitcoins.
adomers

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:54:11 PM

I also do not have a plan but I think if you just hold them till the end of this year it would most likely be no problem.
I think there is also a good chance the halving will help us too get rich if you have enough bitcoins.

Saving is a good, i save my bitcoins too. Beside signature campaign you can take on real job to make more money or work online etc.
sidrab14

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:51:24 PM

Saving is a good, i save my bitcoins too. Beside signature campaign you can take on real job to make more money or work online etc.

I spend the majority of my money to invest in bitcoin. I will trade and invest in gambling. I think this is enough.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 12:54:19 PM

Saving as much Bitcoin as i can. Like most of us here on the forum, I have great excpectations from Bitcoin in the long term. I don`t know when and i don`t know how, but i have a feeling that Bitcoin will worth a lot more than it does today. Until that day comes, i will not give up on Bitcoin.

DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:34:47 PM

My plan is not the be rich with Bitcoin and as you can see now you see also that the value is not even stable so that can be bad.
It will be nice if the value will be more worth later in the future so we can sell it with some huge profit.
avw1982

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:46:26 PM

Saving as much Bitcoin as i can. Like most of us here on the forum, I have great excpectations from Bitcoin in the long term. I don`t know when and i don`t know how, but i have a feeling that Bitcoin will worth a lot more than it does today. Until that day comes, i will not give up on Bitcoin.

Saving bitcoins to sell them in future at high rate is nice plan. Most of the people working on it and earn great profit. Along with trading also try to invest bitcoins on some trusted sites so that you will also get profit by investment.
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:50:45 PM

agree friend, I also have thoughts that Bitcoin will have enough value much higher than years gone. but from the thought we should introduce the Bitcoin with deeper so that all people want to switch using Bitcoin, we need to know that more and more people are using Bitcoin's getting high prices Bitcoin it, because we know that the Stock/inventory Bitcoin is very Limited so if everyone using Bitcoin can imagine what price Bitcoin. So from now on I will keep some of the results of the Bitcoin I got so that I could feel the price of Bitcoin whose value is higher than it is now.
avw1982

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:10:32 PM

agree friend, I also have thoughts that Bitcoin will have enough value much higher than years gone. but from the thought we should introduce the Bitcoin with deeper so that all people want to switch using Bitcoin, we need to know that more and more people are using Bitcoin's getting high prices Bitcoin it, because we know that the Stock/inventory Bitcoin is very Limited so if everyone using Bitcoin can imagine what price Bitcoin. So from now on I will keep some of the results of the Bitcoin I got so that I could feel the price of Bitcoin whose value is higher than it is now.

I think Bitcoin is just holding the coins and waiting the best moment to sell the coins with the best possible price, especially as the Bitcoin's price increasing as I analyse in Google. Bitcoin have great potential in future to grow for big price.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: