Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:51:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265803 times)
Cs87kxy

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:22:18 PM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

the project is ambitious but there are two steps:

1 earn 100 btc (sound really hard)

2 btc get 5k value (likewise x11 actual price) (sound heavily hard)

well it seems hard at first insight but maybe he can do it in a long period
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 12:24:25 PM

Someday we will all be rich, and no government can control our money. Seeing Bitcoin to be successfully adopted globally is more than enough.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:26:56 PM

My plan is growth my bitcoin. first thing i need to do is join signature campaign and earn bitcoin weekly. and after that i grow my bitcoin by gambling a little bit, target my profit then withdrawal. and after that do trading.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:46:39 PM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

If a person as a early adapter of bitcoin Sure He will have some bitcoin in his savings. Bitcoin savings only option for all the people can save bitcoin easily without any risk. Other than that Bitcoin investing factors are If we invest We have to find best place to invest on bitcoin with proper Escrow system to profit with out scam. Now don’t sell bitcoin just save atleast up to halving to get good rate.
Wicidith

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:49:04 PM

My plan is to buy a little bit here and there -- nothing too serious, but just for fun. It is always fun to speculate about the future but I don't view Bitcoin as a golden opportunity to ensure future prosperity. Of course, it would be completely awesome if the price does go through the roof and we all become insanely wealthy, but I think it is safer to keep Bitcoin around mostly as a side project or a very small part of one's financial picture.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:19:53 PM

My plan is to work and sell things with bitcoin for some profit. Then i'll wait until the price rise.

I lived in a third world country soo even 1 btc worth soo much here.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:42:57 PM

Hey guys,

I have my dream but my dream is without figures and without limits. Why must fix such? To stop myself in having more if possible to arrive that limit? The limits in such dreams only make bad (according to me). Better with free mind and fully engaged in achieving the aim of the turn and then begin from the beginning to achieve the new one than have an aim which may be to easy to be achieved and can can stop you after achieved, or to hard to be achieved and can destroy you. Step by step is the magic way who make someone to give the maximum possible from itself in every moment but without causing any damage. Step by step.
outofmind

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:46:44 PM

My plan is to accumulate 100BTC too, but in the mean time, maintaining the diversified portfolio, that means I won't have all my money in bitcoins. (60~80% probably)
But I'm also watching very closely to bitcoins, if anything happen I'd get out fast, also, if anything happen having 20~30% in other investment is a safe.

Right now I'm already acummulated 16BTC  Roll Eyes
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 02:03:24 PM

My current plan is keep earning some Btc by blogging and some faucets. Some I hold, some I invest in POS coins. The idea is keep growing both and when the amount of POS is high enough, begin selling the stake for BTC and holding together with the other BTC I earn, while I await for price raises.

I am not expecting to retire, but to have an steady income stream that at least helps me to pay my bills.

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:13:53 PM

Hey guys,

Then that guy is going to have a very tough life as he'll be retiring in his late 90s. I don't think anyone should invest more than what he can afford to loose. Investing in Bitcoin is almost equivalent to gambling and one should only gamble with what he is ready to loose. Best of luck to that guy.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:57:11 PM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
Then that guy is going to have a very tough life as he'll be retiring in his late 90s. I don't think anyone should invest more than what he can afford to loose. Investing in Bitcoin is almost equivalent to gambling and one should only gamble with what he is ready to loose. Best of luck to that guy.

Disagree (not totally because we are talking about online opportunities and this specific make to not be never sure - but strongly yes) with part in bold. I have invested various times in bitcoin and some time have lost and some other times have won. Until two-three months ago when I found a site in which can be invested in bitcoin and is online since 5 years paying regularly every day the promised amount. Then have even other 4 before the previous told in development. A 9 year online opportunity which pay regularly every day in the same minute of the same hour when you money has began to produce money it is almost impossible to be scam. They offer even regular contracts to big investors. So if only one of them can claim something with facts and all their wealth (that is not few and declared) will be blocked there where it is (for sure bank because cannot be hold all that money under the bed). They can bankrupt tomorrow and I can lose part of my bitcoins (because most of all are at my wallet taken as profit during all this time) but cannot be told that are scammers. I have other two similar opportunities that don't have such parameter but have others. The first one have "only" two years online but an Insurance Fund with which assure all the investments (and are not few but more than 56 million us dollar). While the third offer the most possible transparency about everything happen in their site and in which way earned then profit given (everything live). So if you are lucky and continue to insist in finding the right ones can happen to find someone.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:35:51 PM

Hey guys,

I dont think the price issue is so hard to achieve. Well we did go from $30 to $1.2 in a couple of months. All this without institutional traders and stock markets getting in the game. With such small numbers, the price can go up big time.

Whether he can get 100 BTC and how many BTC he s got now, that  s a different story. Yes, I agree, very tough.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:38:05 PM

I don't really have 1 set of goals to achieve yet with bitcoin.
For now it's something I do on the side next to my regular job.
I try to get as much as I can, if I am able to sell for a decent price than I will sell some
For now I'm just saving up for a better future.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:20:23 PM

I think u people need to dream bigger. BTC s not a side hobby. It can really be much, much more, just if you play with it more.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:42:28 PM

my plan is to get payment 0.5 bitcoin / month
well it's look small, but my wallet still not reach 0.5 btc yet, and it's still far way to go
after that im gonna sell it on $2000 each btc and buying some land in my country and construct a new home Grin
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:47:14 PM

Buy slowly according to my budget and hodl every BIT I have.  The answer to this question ...it is all relative.

I love Bitcoin
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:49:06 PM

I don't know, I have a few bitcoins and I will hold on to them. I can't give a definite value or speculate. But 50 Bitcoins is very doable and 100 is in range. It really depends on how quickly you want to acquire them and then sell them. But for this value, the cost of living of living must be cheap or the individual is older..?
These are just assumptions, it just doesn't seem like such as large value.

As I ve said, he lives in a third world county. Some of those places, the average wage s $100. Imagine what u can do with $500k.

wonder how he expects to accumulate 100btc unless the price crashes since he only earns $100 though?
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:24:01 PM

If I was risking $45,000 on something as young and risky as bitcoin I'd be looking for much more than a 10x return.
Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:27:15 PM

My plan to get rich Bitcoin is to have 1000 BTC in my account and price goes $700, because if you convert dollar to fiat currency of my country i will be having nearly billion, and that is enough for me and my family to live life luxurious. That is enough for me , i will retire from everything and go for vacation.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:38:29 PM

MY plan to get rick with Bitcoin is to keep any satoshis in my wallet and wait for a bigger price.
Also I made some bets on sports events to win more bitcoins.
I wait the halving.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: