Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265803 times)
RyanX

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 10:26:18 AM

My plan to get a bitcoin as much and hold and then wait bitcoin prices touched the highest price above $1k and then sell all my bitcoin to buy house Smiley

You must have a lot of coins. You can buy a house when the bitcoin price reaches $1000. You have hundreds of coins?

relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:30:53 AM

My plan to get a bitcoin as much and hold and then wait bitcoin prices touched the highest price above $1k and then sell all my bitcoin to buy house Smiley

You must have a lot of coins. You can buy a house when the bitcoin price reaches $1000. You have hundreds of coins?

That's his plan man, do you even read this topic lmao. My plan to get rich with bitcoin is collect my earning from signature campaign and then try buying house in real life.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:14:33 PM

That's his plan man, do you even read this topic lmao. My plan to get rich with bitcoin is collect my earning from signature campaign and then try buying house in real life.
Yes I hope your dream will soon be realized in bitcoin.
You have to be patient so that everything achieved.
Many people who dream of earning bitcoin as very promising results achieved
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:23:49 PM

My plan is to keep buying as many coins as my salary affords. I'll possibly keep doing that until I wouldn't need my job anymore.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:27:49 PM

My plan is to keep buying as many coins as my salary affords. I'll possibly keep doing that until I wouldn't need my job anymore.

Nice plan. But my expenses do not allow me to buy bitcoin on every month. So, far I got only 2 times some extra cash to buy bitcoin. I will use faucets and signature campaign to save more bitcoins to make myself rich.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:28:24 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 02:43:54 PM by Hannu

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

In fact, I would like very much to build your own bitcoin Rig (ASIC). In the style of something like 20 to 25 TH / s. It will be cheaper when buying a ready device. =I

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:18:56 PM

Now I am waiting my FLAV coins. I bought it from 1 and now it is 5000!.. Just waiting to complete my buying order...
shiryu

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:20:33 PM

My plan is to work and sell things with bitcoin for some profit after buy bitcoin in the cheap price Then i'll wait until the price rise.
kheein

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:27:31 AM

Just trade my bitcoin or altcoin, if the price increase, I sell my bitcoin and altcoin, just do that.
I will hold the bitcoin and sell it to get rich when it reaches the value that I have predicted. If it does not reach the value that I have predicted I will hold it and have it for myself. I won't feel for what is gonna happen.
The price of btc should increase overtime but it needs a lot of time invested in holding it could take not only months but years.
Well and the most important is to be patient , wait for prices to rise . and it is most difficult to do a lot of people .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:06:33 AM

And if you plan on holding unto them for the price increase, I hope that you don't panic when negative news comes out like the one that has been happening lately bringing the price down to ~$370 from $400ish. Trust is the key and don't check the news to avoid emotional roller coaster ride Smiley

Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:37:06 AM

And if you plan on holding unto them for the price increase, I hope that you don't panic when negative news comes out like the one that has been happening lately bringing the price down to ~$370 from $400ish. Trust is the key and don't check the news to avoid emotional roller coaster ride Smiley
Yes I also do not know why bitcoin now dropped drastically. I think there is a problem or whatever is causing the price to drop.
I hope this issue is resolved and I do not want bitcoin to 200 dollars. That is tantamount almost broke my opinion
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:40:29 AM

My plan is to work and sell things with bitcoin for some profit after buy bitcoin in the cheap price Then i'll wait until the price rise.

Yes, with any business by accepting bitcoin, we can definitely will manage to get rich by simply saving the profits in bitcoin for long term.
Preclus

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:43:41 AM

The halving is coming, the userbase is increasing, what could make Bitcoin's price fall ? Nothing right now. Even if Bitcoin loses users, the price will still grow due to the 2 halvings that will happen in a 4-years time span.

The exchange price of bitcoins is driven by speculation and demand along with supply.

The halvings will not decrease the existing supply in any way.  After each halving, the number of bitcoins will still be increasing. The halvings should have little to no effect on the price on way or the other.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:44:29 AM

I am confused about the plan. I have not had a stable job
I only make money from the signature campaign
this time I can only post and post
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:47:41 AM

Well... the number of coins is limited to 21 million, and it is sensorship resistant... therefore, print out some private keys, put them away... <years pass> Filthy Rich.  Cool
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:52:57 AM

Yes, with any business by accepting bitcoin, we can definitely will manage to get rich by simply saving the profits in bitcoin for long term.

Basically saving bitcoin, will make us rich for sure.
We can get bitcoin from what ever sources like buying it or getting it as business profits etc... But we need to save them for longer period like 3 or 5 years. Then we can find the returns in 100 fold or even 1000 fold.
elizabethqueen

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:24:31 AM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
i think,the only way to get 100 BTC is by short trading,trade with big amunt of bitcoin,and get profit daily or weekly as big as you can,as we know,bitcoin price really fluctuate,i imagine if  have minimun 2 or 3 BTC,i will get so many profit this week.

joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:49:37 AM

holding is the easiest way but it takes a very long time. you can use it for investment, but you need a job other than that to become rich

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:54:17 AM

You can buy 100 btcs now if you have money and sell them when halving occurs.
I think this would be a opportunity of life for those who are fearless!
But who knows nothing  for sure?
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:28:33 AM

You can buy 100 btcs now if you have money and sell them when halving occurs.
I think this would be a opportunity of life for those who are fearless!
But who knows nothing  for sure?

Well $40k could be achievable if the price doubled as well. Worth a try perhaps for those who are brave at heart Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: