Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265795 times)
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:18:29 AM

My plan to get rich with bitcoin is to be a long time investor and keep investing as much as I can for as long as I can sustain and for as long as bitcoin is doing well.
Then when bitcoin hit it's peak I stop and sell all to profit from it the most.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:20:04 AM

Well my friends, I'm  not selling until it reaches 10,000 dollars. and I mean it . So someone better buy them from me right now.

Easy talking. I am quite sure that you'll sell your coins at least between $1000-$2000 if we ever get to experience these price levels. Wink
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:24:25 AM

To be  honest I do not have any plans on getting rich with Bitcoin because it is something that is hard to achieve at the moment.
maybe the chance in the future can become bigger but we still are not sure of it.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:04:31 AM

To be  honest I do not have any plans on getting rich with Bitcoin because it is something that is hard to achieve at the moment.
maybe the chance in the future can become bigger but we still are not sure of it.
Yeah and getting rich from it will depend on the amount of coins we would be holding and the price of bitcoin in future and if we can achieve both the things then we can become rich in future.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:10:30 AM

Yeah and getting rich from it will depend on the amount of coins we would be holding and the price of bitcoin in future and if we can achieve both the things then we can become rich in future.

Something that is very true. If we want to get rich in the future, then we must be doing something very big for a time now. because no success or wealth obtained from maximum results. From now on we have to work hard to get something big in the future
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:13:17 AM

Something that is very true. If we want to get rich in the future, then we must be doing something very big for a time now. because no success or wealth obtained from maximum results. From now on we have to work hard to get something big in the future
If we are planning to get rich from bitcoin then our primary focus should be on to accumulate maximum number of coins as it is speculated that price will reach the moon in future and if it does then no one can stop us in getting rich.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:08:54 PM

My plan is to get a lot of profit by the bitcoin, I invested now in the bitcoin.
If the price rises I will sell my bitcoins for a lot of money so I can make a lot of money from it.

It will take some time but its worth the time, time is money that's what I see and say.
Getting profit by bitcoin can't sure that you gonna rich there you need to have a lots of capital to start doing some unique activity that really people use you can create your own gambling website make sure that is unique and you cna make profit there approx 6btc a month thats a really big money like gambling website i know
Yeah getting rich with bitcoin is not easy as you also need huge capital to invest if you want to make higher profits from it and not all can afford that at initial stage.
Getting rich with bitcoin is not easy we know that because we all need to have a huge capital if we want to become rich too but if we lose this captial we are going to be poor and no one can be loan us even friends because we can't afford to pay them
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:11:01 PM

I plan  to get as much bitcoins as i can , and then do bitcoins/altcoins trading to earn even more bitcoins in future, and then i will be rich
Where you are going to get much more bitcoin ? if you are going to trade bitcoin into altcoins you need more bitcoin if you want to become rich because there are no instant ways to become rich you need to become patient because if you are impatient then you can lose everything./
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:12:05 PM

My plan is to get a lot of profit by the bitcoin, I invested now in the bitcoin.
If the price rises I will sell my bitcoins for a lot of money so I can make a lot of money from it.

It will take some time but its worth the time, time is money that's what I see and say.
Getting profit by bitcoin can't sure that you gonna rich there you need to have a lots of capital to start doing some unique activity that really people use you can create your own gambling website make sure that is unique and you cna make profit there approx 6btc a month thats a really big money like gambling website i know
Yeah getting rich with bitcoin is not easy as you also need huge capital to invest if you want to make higher profits from it and not all can afford that at initial stage.
Getting rich with bitcoin is not easy we know that because we all need to have a huge capital if we want to become rich too but if we lose this captial we are going to be poor and no one can be loan us even friends because we can't afford to pay them

If you are investing your money in it then you should be positive with your investments and every investment is risky that doesn't mean we will stop investing our money.
manyute

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:43:13 PM

My intention is to use a currency that isn't controlled by the central bank/government and that I fully own what I have. If Bitcoin makes me rich at some point in the far future then it will be a nice bonus for me.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:52:20 PM

My intention is to use a currency that isn't controlled by the central bank/government and that I fully own what I have. If Bitcoin makes me rich at some point in the far future then it will be a nice bonus for me.

If you want to get rich with it then you also need to put efforts in earning or buying it, it can make you rich only if you have high amount coins in your wallet.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:56:41 PM

I plan to keep accumulating, and sometimes trading. I also invest when I see a good opportunity, with real potential to bring good returns.
Trading wont give us good assurance in life there are times that we gonna lose money from trading and also in investment people are too greed in wealth where they gonna use there money for gambling and bad illegal activities there are no assurance that you gonna get your investments.

Well experienced traders mostly look at things from a monthly or yearly point of view. If there will be a loss at a certain day, they will be able to catch it up in a good manner since their overall profits are more than enough to cover any (accidental) losses.
Nope if you really good in trading you can make money there like my friend , my friends are too good to trading and they can balance there loses in to profit if they loosing they making sure that they lose not big but still have profit if you had so much experience in trading i think your pro enough to know everything.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:01:37 PM

I''m not having a real plan to get rich with the bitcoin but I would like to get some nice amounts with the bitcoin of course.
I think that I can make some good money with just holding right now.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:18:33 PM

I''m not having a real plan to get rich with the bitcoin but I would like to get some nice amounts with the bitcoin of course.

It's just fine for now if you don't have a fixed plan to get rich with bitcoin.

Just make sure you are accumulating coins at regular and fixed basis so that you can take advantage of every price increase that will happen in bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:20:40 PM

It's just fine for now if you don't have a fixed plan to get rich with bitcoin.

Just make sure you are accumulating coins at regular and fixed basis so that you can take advantage of every price increase that will happen in bitcoin.

Yeah its better to keep on collecting as much as we can at a moment and leave everything on future, if everything goes fine then you will surely get rich with it.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 01:51:31 PM

My plan to get rich with bitcoin is split in 3 parts
1 learn trading
2 sell bitcoin on localbitcoin
3 bet on soccer with bitcoin
Your plan is really great learning trading from this forum is so much have fun you can really meet and have new friend here if you can really make profit in this forum you can earn more bitcoin in the future and you can really become rich just don't do gambling because you can lose everything in the future.

p_linz

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:56:04 PM

1 learn trading
Your plan is really great learning trading from this forum is so much have fun you can really meet and have new friend here if you can really make profit in this forum you can earn more bitcoin in the future and you can really become rich just don't do gambling because you can lose everything in the future.
if you know what you are doing ok, but bets on soccer does not sound like a clever thing to do, as i never heard of someone who did this for a long time and with a total profit worth mentioning.
sell bitcoin on local bitcoin can be dangerous and you should check the applying laws first.
i guess trading is fine if you know what you are doing, and most don't.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:33:30 PM

1 learn trading
if you know what you are doing ok, but bets on soccer does not sound like a clever thing to do, as i never heard of someone who did this for a long time and with a total profit worth mentioning.
sell bitcoin on local bitcoin can be dangerous and you should check the applying laws first.
Football matches can be unpredictable these days. If I were you I choose Basketball as you can concentrate on few players and their strength and weaknesses , injuries, coach and also they have fair odds. Basketball bets are a good way to earn money, but yes betting is not a sure thing to become any rich I don't know if the richest people bet to get rich.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:53:14 PM

1 learn trading
Football matches can be unpredictable these days. If I were you I choose Basketball as you can concentrate on few players and their strength and weaknesses , injuries, coach and also they have fair odds. Basketball bets are a good way to earn money, but yes betting is not a sure thing to become any rich I don't know if the richest people bet to get rich.

What will you do if the match is fixed? No strategy or technique guarantees you profits in gambling and that makes it really risky business and its hard to believe that it can ever make you rich.
coinoclock

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:20:35 PM

1 learn trading

What will you do if the match is fixed? No strategy or technique guarantees you profits in gambling and that makes it really risky business and its hard to believe that it can ever make you rich.
i don't know if it happens a lot that games are fixed, but sometime the underdog wins and you make a big loss. those can eat your earnings up fast.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: