Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346483 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:01:12 PM

I don't get the whole asset thing. Buy burst to buy assets that pay out in more burst. I mean, I guess...it just seems like the whole economy and community is kinda too small to have one let alone many interest or dividend paying assets.
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:27:39 PM

I don't get the whole asset thing. Buy burst to buy assets that pay out in more burst. I mean, I guess...it just seems like the whole economy and community is kinda too small to have one let alone many interest or dividend paying assets.

I personally haven't got into assets yet (most likely will in the near future).  But the BURST community is probably bigger than you think and  it's rapidly growing.
xizmax

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:16:40 PM

I would invest in a 10 tb HDD, but it would take almost a year to repay the investment

I'd still have a 10 tb drive though and I could expect the price to rise, but a year is a long time to expect a new altcoin to last

I'm wondering if it affects electricity usage, it doesn't?

I would hardly call a coin that is almost 2,5 years old "new", I would more likely call it a veteran Cheesy

I am sure BURST will be around in a year.

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:40:26 PM

I would invest in a 10 tb HDD, but it would take almost a year to repay the investment

I'd still have a 10 tb drive though and I could expect the price to rise, but a year is a long time to expect a new altcoin to last

I would hardly call a coin that is almost 2,5 years old "new", I would more likely call it a veteran Cheesy

Uhhh, what did I miss?

I saw the thread was made in November this year  Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
xizmax

Activity: 527

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:33:59 PM

Uhhh, what did I miss?

I saw the thread was made in November this year  Cheesy

Well you missed this entire thread Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.0

This particular ANN is around since January 2016.

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 10:05:09 PM

I personally haven't got into assets yet (most likely will in the near future).  But the BURST community is probably bigger than you think and  it's rapidly growing.

You are right about the Burst community rapidly growing and more and more people in this community are buying assets every day. 2017 will be a big year for Burst and the assets will only get bigger as more interest in them grows. I think that is already starting to happen as we speak. Just ask ccminer his asset has completely sold out in just over 1 month, that is 600,000 assets @10 Burst coins each and I believe there are around 100 people holding this asset. That is just one asset and there are many others where the assets have sold out with many people holding them. So it is growing larger each day and like I have been saying now is the best time to get in.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
CryptoDude2727

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:11:33 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 01:17:31 AM by CryptoDude2727

Uhhh, what did I miss?

I saw the thread was made in November this year  Cheesy

The way I look at it:

- BURST was developed just over 2 yrs ago.

- Current development team didn't really start until about 1 year ago.

- With the strides of the new dev team BURST really started getting greater traction about 4 - 6 months ago (and I think that traction is just starting, community still rapidly growing).

So I look at it as an established coin but sort of "new" with the development team coming in.  Also remember BURST is a people's coin...no ICO, pre hype launch...there has been very little promo and PR...growth has been organic.

It has a TON of potential imo.
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:05:10 PM

Well, Burst isn't quite so new as that.  The chain has been going for well over a year now.  Mining burst is a quick scan of all the plots.  While you're mining it takes a bit of cpu power (5-100%, depending on how many drives you have), but that only happens while your drives are being read, typically 20-40 seconds, again, depending on how many drives you have.

So yes, mining Burst is trivial amount of power cost.  Plotting drives is processor intensive, and can take days or weeks depending on how many drives you need to plot.  But plotting is a 1-off deal, so again, power costs are trivial.

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
IncludeBeer
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:06:38 PM

If I own 10 assets of "X", and I put a sell order on 5 of the 10, do I get dividends paid to me for 5 or 10 worth if my order hasn't been filled yet?

Bump.  Anyone know?

haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:35:24 AM

If I own 10 assets of "X", and I put a sell order on 5 of the 10, do I get dividends paid to me for 5 or 10 worth if my order hasn't been filled yet?

Bump.  Anyone know?

You'll get paid on all 10 that you own. The dividend payouts go to the owner of the asset, as your sell order hasn't been fulfilled, you're the owner and will be paid.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 09:21:46 PM

It's now Monday and I am patiently waiting for the announcement from crowetic.

While I have been waiting I picked up some more Burst and purchased some more assets. Also later in the week I'll be getting paid from a Titter campaign which I'll also be buying more Burst and in turn buying more assets.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 12:18:25 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 12:30:17 AM by crowetic

-[ANNouncement]- BURST project management system released!

A new way to look at jobs, completing work, project management, and crowdfunding!

That's right folks, I'm pleased to announce today, the BURST project management system hosted on CIYAM Open platform!

(Compliments to the CIYAM developers. By the way, to those who aren't aware, the CIYAM developers are the ones who developed the world's FIRST Smart Contract system, that BURST implemented. Many other World Firsts that BURST accomplished, were all due to the capabilities in BURST made possible by the CIYAM developers.)

What this platform is... is a totally new way to look at many aspects of project management, crowdfunding, development, and jobs!

We, as a community developed project, highly appreciate donations, but until now, it has been difficult to track your donation and make sure it is actually doing some good. But now, you don't have to have these types of worries! You can immediately track the funding you donate, and donate specifically to the project area you would like to.

The way the funding works, is a trickle-down effect... The structure is as follows...

MAIN PROJECT

-Project Area

-child project area (or task if no child area is needed)

-task

each of these has a wallet address attached, shown (for donations contributed), and balance of this address is shown as well. The funding from the main project, is what will trickle down to the areas below, and the funding in the project areas, will trickle down to the child areas, or the tasks.

The platform is capable of replacing a roadmap, becoming an active roadmap for anyone to look at and analyze. No more will we need to post what is being worked on in another page for people to see, this platform, you'll be able to go, look at the things we are looking to have done, and things that are in progress currently! We will no longer be putting things up that end up changing, and making it look like we just didn't complete them, we will only be putting jobs up that we are looking to actually have completed, then everyone will be able to look at it, and see what is going on, and watch the jobs getting done.

Not only that, but...

This system is also a way for the team to accept crowdfund-style donations. If you're interested in helping the community developed project that is BURST, you will be able to see the project, project area, and task funding wallets, and are encouraged to donate to them!

The best way to donate is to the overall project, or project area, but if you'd like to donate to specific task, you can, as long as the task isn't in progress, as that would mean the job has already been accepted by the person that will complete it, therefore a donation to that particular task isn't necessary.

A new way for people to be paid for work! -

The CIYAM open project management platform, is a place people can go, to find jobs they believe they could complete, submit a 'dib' for the job, complete it, and get paid for it!

The way this works, is as follows...

- person looking for a job to be paid to complete, goes to the platform... creates and activates an account, as a 'contributor'. (if you're using gmail, their server is currently blocking emails from CIYAM Open, so please message me and I'll have the account manually activated. If you have anything other than gmail for an email account you can use for this, please use that.)

- the person finds a job they believe they could complete.

- the person submits a 'dib' on the job.

- project manager (in this case, myself) will either accept or deny the person's dib. The dib will include an estimated completion date.

- if dib is accepted, the person completes the job, marks it complete, the project manager will review and test the job to make sure it was completed, then give the person the payment in the wallet associated with the task.

EVERY TASK, PROJECT AREA, AND PROJECT ITSELF, HAS A WALLET ATTACHED!

This means, that not only can people see the funds that are currently available for the overall project, areas, and tasks, but they can also help fund these things, and see what each job will be paid upon completion.

You can find the BURST project here...(only funds that are there currently, were put there thanks to @nameless and his FAD asset's first payout, Thanks @nameless for that! More funding will show soon, and we are officially accepting donations starting now!)

http://ciyam.org/open/?cmd=view&data=20161031182742365000&ident=M100V137&chksum=dd312e69

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
IncludeBeer
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:54:34 AM

A new way to look at jobs, completing work, project management, and crowdfunding!

That's right folks, I'm pleased to announce today, the BURST project management system hosted on CIYAM Open platform!

(Compliments to the CIYAM developers. By the way, to those who aren't aware, the CIYAM developers are the ones who developed the world's FIRST Smart Contract system, that BURST implemented. Many other World Firsts that BURST accomplished, were all due to the capabilities in BURST made possible by the CIYAM developers.)

What this platform is... is a totally new way to look at many aspects of project management, crowdfunding, development, and jobs!

We, as a community developed project, highly appreciate donations, but until now, it has been difficult to track your donation and make sure it is actually doing some good. But now, you don't have to have these types of worries! You can immediately track the funding you donate, and donate specifically to the project area you would like to.

The way the funding works, is a trickle-down effect... The structure is as follows...

MAIN PROJECT

-Project Area

-task

each of these has a wallet address attached, shown (for donations contributed), and balance of this address is shown as well. The funding from the main project, is what will trickle down to the areas below, and the funding in the project areas, will trickle down to the child areas, or the tasks.

The platform is capable of replacing a roadmap, becoming an active roadmap for anyone to look at and analyze. No more will we need to post what is being worked on in another page for people to see, this platform, you'll be able to go, look at the things we are looking to have done, and things that are in progress currently! We will no longer be putting things up that end up changing, and making it look like we just didn't complete them, we will only be putting jobs up that we are looking to actually have completed, then everyone will be able to look at it, and see what is going on, and watch the jobs getting done.

Not only that, but...

This system is also a way for the team to accept crowdfund-style donations. If you're interested in helping the community developed project that is BURST, you will be able to see the project, project area, and task funding wallets, and are encouraged to donate to them!

The best way to donate is to the overall project, or project area, but if you'd like to donate to specific task, you can, as long as the task isn't in progress, as that would mean the job has already been accepted by the person that will complete it, therefore a donation to that particular task isn't necessary.

The CIYAM open project management platform, is a place people can go, to find jobs they believe they could complete, submit a 'dib' for the job, complete it, and get paid for it!

- person looking for a job to be paid to complete, goes to the platform... creates and activates an account, as a 'contributor'. (if you're using gmail, their server is currently blocking emails from CIYAM Open, so please message me and I'll have the account manually activated. If you have anything other than gmail for an email account you can use for this, please use that.)

- project manager (in this case, myself) will either accept or deny the person's dib. The dib will include an estimated completion date.

- if dib is accepted, the person completes the job, marks it complete, the project manager will review and test the job to make sure it was completed, then give the person the payment in the wallet associated with the task.

This means, that not only can people see the funds that are currently available for the overall project, areas, and tasks, but they can also help fund these things, and see what each job will be paid upon completion.

You can find the BURST project here...(only funds that are there currently, were put there thanks to @nameless and his FAD asset's first payout, Thanks @nameless for that! More funding will show soon, and we are officially accepting donations starting now!)

http://ciyam.org/open/?cmd=view&data=20161031182742365000&ident=M100V137&chksum=dd312e69

Really great first step!  Well done @developers & co. I hope the system will be utilized!

In future versions, it would be nice to see this decentralized though.  Let's use that smart contract capability to write some contracts which execute (at least to start with) the payment system.  E.g. a community score-based system for gathering input on if a task/project was completed and delivered successfully.  This way, developers wouldn't need to trust a single person (crowetic in this case) to get paid, and the community wouldn't need to trust in crowetic's judgement of if a project/task was completed to the degree of warranting payment. Thoughts?

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 02:07:32 AM

It is indeed growing I just discover it last month.not only me I saw some comments from bitcoin talk users thanking that they've discovered Burstcoin,I think everyday they generate new holders and investors,Burst coin hopefully will stay longer.

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 06:11:18 AM

MAIN PROJECT

-Project Area

-task

Not only that, but...

Really great first step!  Well done @developers & co. I hope the system will be utilized!

In future versions, it would be nice to see this decentralized though.  Let's use that smart contract capability to write some contracts which execute (at least to start with) the payment system.  E.g. a community score-based system for gathering input on if a task/project was completed and delivered successfully.  This way, developers wouldn't need to trust a single person (crowetic in this case) to get paid, and the community wouldn't need to trust in crowetic's judgement of if a project/task was completed to the degree of warranting payment. Thoughts?

indeed, almost everything you mentioned here is something you'll see in the future. Smiley

For now though, having the project management system in any way will help quite a bit. I'm stoked to have it.

Great suggestions on the way things need to be completed.

Also, FYI, it will not be just my judgement, I ALWAYS work with the team, and NEVER make decisions alone. Smiley I'm merely the one in CONTROL over the project and actually making the CLICKS, heh.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
IncludeBeer
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:17:51 AM

indeed, almost everything you mentioned here is something you'll see in the future. Smiley

For now though, having the project management system in any way will help quite a bit. I'm stoked to have it.

Great suggestions on the way things need to be completed.

Also, FYI, it will not be just my judgement, I ALWAYS work with the team, and NEVER make decisions alone. Smiley I'm merely the one in CONTROL over the project and actually making the CLICKS, heh.

Great shit!  I'm stoked to be a burst bagholder Cheesy Cheesy

IncludeBeer
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:44:48 AM

Bump.  Anyone know?

You'll get paid on all 10 that you own. The dividend payouts go to the owner of the asset, as your sell order hasn't been fulfilled, you're the owner and will be paid.

Thanks a ton haitch!  Do you know, is there a way to view transaction history of asset buy and sell amounts?  I can see a history of transactions for a given asset, but it's not specific to me or my transactions.

slugmandrew

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Everything's a bubble, idiot

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:44:44 AM

Hey guys,

Burst holder for a while here, but new to mining it. Which plotter do people recommend, and which miner? I'm on Windows 10 and have about 1gb of space I'd like to plot.

Any recommendations appreciated. I looked at the mining video from the website but it's for plotting with the old plotter included in the wallet (can't see the same button in the webgui type wallet I have (1.2.7))

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:55:11 AM

Hey guys,

Burst holder for a while here, but new to mining it. Which plotter do people recommend, and which miner? I'm on Windows 10 and have about 1gb of space I'd like to plot.

Any recommendations appreciated. I looked at the mining video from the website but it's for plotting with the old plotter included in the wallet (can't see the same button in the webgui type wallet I have (1.2.7))

I read somewhere 1 gb is nothing or even 100gb you need at least 1 tb to mine Burst they have a dedicated forum for mining and there are a lot of videos on Youtube for your references,even if you join a pool your 1 gb will get you nothing.
CryptoDude2727

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:18:39 PM

Hey guys,

I read somewhere 1 gb is nothing or even 100gb you need at least 1 tb to mine Burst they have a dedicated forum for mining and there are a lot of videos on Youtube for your references,even if you join a pool your 1 gb will get you nothing.

You don't NEED at least 1TB...but the more HDD space utilized the better obviously.  I think I started with 100GB and almost immediately hit a block worth 1200+ coins (lucky I guess).
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: