Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES  (Read 101502 times)
BUZZCOINproject2 (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:39:24 AM

where i can sold old buzzcoins ?  Smiley

Old coins? I'm not sure what you mean - coins that were staked on a 2.1 wallet after the fork?

Dart_Veider

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:01:29 PM

Hallo,

i have 1 stake 5560   and 10 outgoing paymants of 278.02935913    wat is that the outgoing paymants i didn't pay, Huh?

can someone tell me why i have 10 outgoing transactions a 278.02935913  to wallet address BRfGmqCg6kKBwWTzzMVYoq3BXp2t6oWAzx

У мeня пoxoжий cлyчaй. Пocлe oбнoвлeния кoшeлькa 3.1.1. Ha aдpec BRfGmqCg6kKBwWTzzMVYoq3BXp2t6oWAzx oтпpaвилocь тpи плaтeжa. Я иx нe oтпpaвлял. Кoшeлeк oчeнь интepecный cyдя пo чacтoтe пoлyчeния мoнeт.
https://explorer.buzzcoin.info/address/BRfGmqCg6kKBwWTzzMVYoq3BXp2t6oWAzx . a вoт кoмy oн пpинaдлeжит https://trello.com/c/XIhd8tDU/32-open-source-incentive-program .

У мeня пocлe xapдфopкa бOльшaя чacть мoнeт в нoвoм кoшeлькe виcит кaк нeпoдтвepждённыe. Ha втopoм кoмпe зaпycтил cтapый кoшeлёк - вce мoнeты нa мecтe и мaйнинг пoшёл в cтapoм блoкчeйнe.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:25:00 PM

There has been some bizarre behavior of the new wallet.  I got a bunch of stakes, two confirmed, and then I had two debits from my account that I didn't send.  I wasn't even in the house at the time they were sent.  Luckily, they were somewhat small.  What is going on?

GregorWar

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

Same thing happened to my buddy...he got few incomes...last two were outcomes...he also did not send buzz to anyone...good thing the outcome transaction were small...but still...why did this happen...

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
BUZZCOINproject2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:23:17 AM

There has been some bizarre behavior of the new wallet.  I got a bunch of stakes, two confirmed, and then I had two debits from my account that I didn't send.  I wasn't even in the house at the time they were sent.  Luckily, they were somewhat small.  What is going on?

Same thing happened to my buddy...he got few incomes...last two were outcomes...he also did not send buzz to anyone...good thing the outcome transaction were small...but still...why did this happen...

Are you both on the v3.1.1 wallet?

These outgoings sound like they're the Development Fund fee - it was outlined in the changelog document when it was released. It's to help the team fund the projects that are being worked on.

It's advised to backup your wallet.dat file after each time the fee comes out, as it generates a change address - don't just dump the private key, copy the file itself. You can either do that or send all coins back to your main address. Or do both, of course!

paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

There has been some bizarre behavior of the new wallet.  I got a bunch of stakes, two confirmed, and then I had two debits from my account that I didn't send.  I wasn't even in the house at the time they were sent.  Luckily, they were somewhat small.  What is going on?

These outgoings sound like they're the Development Fund fee - it was outlined in the changelog document when it was released. It's to help the team fund the projects that are being worked on.

It's advised to backup your wallet.dat file after each time the fee comes out, as it generates a change address - don't just dump the private key, copy the file itself. You can either do that or send all coins back to your main address. Or do both, of course!

Why do we have to keep backing up our wallet.dat each time the wallet decides it wants some of our coins?  What is the worse case scenario?  

BUZZCOINproject2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

There has been some bizarre behavior of the new wallet.  I got a bunch of stakes, two confirmed, and then I had two debits from my account that I didn't send.  I wasn't even in the house at the time they were sent.  Luckily, they were somewhat small.  What is going on?

Why do we have to keep backing up our wallet.dat each time the wallet decides it wants some of our coins?  What is the worse case scenario?  

Because, just like the original Bitcoin code, when part of a block of coins is split up after a transaction, the wallet will generate what's called a 'change' address - a different address that is kept in your wallet.dat file. The address will be new each time, and will not be included in any previous backups of your wallet.dat file. So, if your computer or hard drive goes down, worst case scenario is that you could lose all your coins, because your old wallet.dat backup won't know the private keys to the new change address

paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

Because, just like the original Bitcoin code, when part of a block of coins is split up after a transaction, the wallet will generate what's called a 'change' address - a different address that is kept in your wallet.dat file. The address will be new each time, and will not be included in any previous backups of your wallet.dat file. So, if your computer or hard drive goes down, worst case scenario is that you could lose all your coins, because your old wallet.dat backup won't know the private keys to the new change address

I think this should be put more simply.  This is the only wallet that has a developer fee, and so this is the only wallet that makes you back up your wallet perhaps daily or twice daily to avoid the chance of not losing all your coins?

Easteregg69

Activity: 1448
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

Should I just wait then ?

Ø Hour/Stake: -63 hours.. That is minus 61 hours.

Not entirely sure I understand what you're asking... Hours / stake? If you mean coin maturity, then at the moment, coins will take just under 6 days to mature

BUZZCOINproject2 can you please help stakeunited. More than 1000 people waiting 2 weeks for stakes. They have a problem with there wallet. Please contact them and solve the problem . Thank you.

Sorry, I can't do that. stakeunited are not affiliated with Buzz in any way. If they haven't updated their own wallets to the new version by now, that's something that only they can resolve.
StakeUnited is staking again. They have been in contact with devs. We are one big crypto family  Smiley

Halleluja. 6 days have past since deposit and -61  Ø Hour/Stake have changed to 306 Ø Hour/Stake.

Sounds more promising Smiley I will wait it out.. Sloooow money.

Stuck at 106 Ø Hour/Stake.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1448
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

I think this should be put more simply.  This is the only wallet that has a developer fee, and so this is the only wallet that makes you back up your wallet perhaps daily or twice daily to avoid the chance of not losing all your coins?

zcash4win has devfee too. Talking about shitwallet. That one is also broke.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
dipakdas08

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:59:34 AM

staking with more than 100000 coins from 26.01.2018.

using new wallet ver 3.1.1 from 4th February 2018. but still not getting any stake, only orphaned blocks.

anyone pls reply, how much time required for getting stake with 100000 coins?
BUZZCOINproject2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

I think this should be put more simply.  This is the only wallet that has a developer fee, and so this is the only wallet that makes you back up your wallet perhaps daily or twice daily to avoid the chance of not losing all your coins?

Nobody is making you back it up daily or twice a day... it is RECOMMENDED that you do after each stake because of the change address that gets generated. You can either do that or coin control if you want to safeguard your coins.

And as previously explained, the dev fee is to help the team fund the projects that are in Buzz's future - there was no ICO, the current team haven't benefitted from any premine, so for the coin's future, what other options are there?

staking with more than 100000 coins from 26.01.2018.

using new wallet ver 3.1.1 from 4th February 2018. but still not getting any stake, only orphaned blocks.

anyone pls reply, how much time required for getting stake with 100000 coins?

Orphaned blocks are bound to happen because of the number of wallets trying to stake. It's normal. Please refer to the FAQ section on the downloads page of the website...

bagasra

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

Hi Buzzcoin developers,
What happens after the cap of 20 Billion coins is reached?? Proof of stake will stop after that what will happen to wallets /coins which are still online and staking?? will they generate any income?? Thanks waiting for the reply...
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

If I understand it correctly, the amount is much too small for regular staking, but I may get a small amount a few times per month, correct?
My last question is, do I just leave them on the wallet on my always-on PC and select "unlock wallet - staking only"? This is all I have to do?
BUZZCOINproject2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

Hi Buzzcoin developers,
What happens after the cap of 20 Billion coins is reached?? Proof of stake will stop after that what will happen to wallets /coins which are still online and staking?? will they generate any income?? Thanks waiting for the reply...

It's all in the document links in the original post - essentially, Buzz is gradually moving away from PoS. At maximum supply, a small proportion of coins will be burned, which means that there will be marginal staking, but the focus is going to shift from PoS and onto real-world projects with an environmental impact. Have a look at the links, etc, in the original post

If I understand it correctly, the amount is much too small for regular staking, but I may get a small amount a few times per month, correct?
My last question is, do I just leave them on the wallet on my always-on PC and select "unlock wallet - staking only"? This is all I have to do?

Yes, just leave your wallet unlocked for staking only, or alternatively, while your staked coins are maturing, you could always lock the wallet, but leave it running so as to continue supporting the network

NemesisZAUK

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

Hello Buzz Coin

Are you able to still mine this coin?

Thanking you in advance for your answer.

Greets to the community.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

Hello Buzz Coin

Are you able to still mine this coin?

Thanking you in advance for your answer.

Greets to the community.

From my understanding, Buzzcoin is still mineable up to this moment. You can check the technical details regarding that in their OP. Unfortunately, it appears that it is not profitable now with this coin and the best thing that you could do to earn is to stake it in their wallet. Their new wallet is programmed to let you receive your stake on a timely manner even if you only staking dust amount of it. You can try it out.  Wink
NemesisZAUK

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

Ill throw some miners at it and hope for the best. ( since the listed mining pool does not really tell you much does it? )

Thanks a stack, Ill give it a go.
conex

Activity: 318

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

Buzzcoin author.

I have written to you in the past, or better say, awnsered the survey about bees. And told you, I have good conection in national bee farm, which is controled by univerity college.
Did you get my email, or this isn't relevant for you?

regards

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
Crypt0addict

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

Can someone explain to me why buzz Dev team changed ?  Undecided
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: