Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:35:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want to let Dev team stake the premined coins in small wallets batches of 5k each?
Yes - 11 (19%)
Not - 47 (81%)
Total Voters: 58

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 68521 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 10:53:09 PM

It doesn't look to me like the premined coins were dumped... just moved to different addresses. Which is something the dev explained several pages ago. Like kbroadfoot said, what does it matter at this point?

-No Fork
-Low total supply
-Reasonably distributed, coin spread is not bad

Even if the dev vanished in to thin air, it could be picked up and continued by the community.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:13:29 PM

It doesn't look to me like the premined coins were dumped... just moved to different addresses. Which is something the dev explained several pages ago. Like kbroadfoot said, what does it matter at this point?

-No Fork
-Low total supply

Even if the dev vanished in to thin air, it could be picked up and continued by the community.

Not looking good.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361705.0

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 11:17:44 PM

-No Fork
-Low total supply

Not looking good.

So what if he makes coins for other people.. now he has made his own. This just tells me he has some level of experience with the code.

Also, that topic doesn't have anything but "..." after the areas of supposed proof, and the topic is locked?
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:19:24 PM

-No Fork
-Low total supply

Not looking good.

So what if he makes coins for other people.. now he has made his own. This just tells me he has some level of experience with the code.

Also, that topic doesn't have anything but "..." after the areas of supposed proof, and the topic is locked?

true.

Just burn all the rest of the pre-mine so as to shut these assholes up.... this loud obnoxious person has only 70 posts on BitcoinTalk and the 'so called' scam artist is using a "Senior Member" account.... if he were a 'scam artist' do you think he would use a "Senior Member" account?

It is 30 fucking coins.... I will send them to you myself if it will shut you up....

Yup, burn them or actually distribute them. How about a faucet?

It's not the amount that matters whether its 30 or 100000 its the fact that he is not true to his word and has been given many chances to rectify his errors and explain. But silence means only one thing.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:34:18 PM

-No Fork
-Low total supply

Not looking good.

true.

Just burn all the rest of the pre-mine so as to shut these assholes up.... this loud obnoxious person has only 70 posts on BitcoinTalk and the 'so called' scam artist is using a "Senior Member" account.... if he were a 'scam artist' do you think he would use a "Senior Member" account?

It is 30 fucking coins.... I will send them to you myself if it will shut you up....

Yup, burn them or actually distribute them. How about a faucet?

It's not the amount that matters whether its 30 or 100000 its the fact that he is not true to his word and has been given many chances to rectify his errors and explain. But silence means only one thing.

yeah... it's so easy to make a coin....  you are the fucking expert...  he tried to take the best of a few different ideas.... POW, dPOS, POS, and Airdrop....  and YOU FUCKERS can only complain....   well fuck you....  I hope you dump your coins like right NOW...   we do not need you...

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:47:48 PM

yeah... it's so easy to make a coin....  you are the fucking expert...  he tried to take the best of a few different ideas.... POW, dPOS, POS, and Airdrop....  and YOU FUCKERS can only complain....   well fuck you....  I hope you dump your coins like right NOW...   we do not need you...

I traced the 80k premine along the splits and wallet changes just long enough to find all the 33.22 and 33 sized sales coming from it. It's also been split into so many wallets I got sick of wasting my time. He's trying to shuffle all the premine off to buffalo.

Have fun everyone that has wasted their money on this it's a dead dog and it's gonna keep getting dumped.

Maybe you guys will get lucky and it will get one good pump and a few of you can kill it at the top before the floor.

No doubt this guy is a scammer.

And fuck you as well. Who cares how easy it is to make an alt? Huh? If you use it to scam it's just another dead dog in the vast sea of them.

So your happy you got to mine and stake and your butt hurts because people are pointing out the scam. Well fuck you very much I could care less.

You don't like it then put me one ignore. I'm sure your in on it anyway.

kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:55:00 PM

One less asshole... excellent...

craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 11:57:09 PM

IF the dev is truly a scammer waiting to dump, why wouldn't he have deleted fud from weeks ago? This is a self-moderated topic and not one post has been removed, negative or positive. Also, again, if he dumps it all out, who cares? He isn't going to make much at this price. It will just put those coins back in circulation. The positives the coin itself has at the moment that myself and kbroadfoot stated before should be enough to overcome that.

You can't kill the coin, it's not as if the dev "owns" it.

JCJr222

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:07:19 AM

yeah... it's so easy to make a coin....  you are the fucking expert...  he tried to take the best of a few different ideas.... POW, dPOS, POS, and Airdrop....  and YOU FUCKERS can only complain....   well fuck you....  I hope you dump your coins like right NOW...   we do not need you...

I traced the 80k premine along the splits and wallet changes just long enough to find all the 33.22 and 33 sized sales coming from it. It's also been split into so many wallets I got sick of wasting my time. He's trying to shuffle all the premine off to buffalo.

Have fun everyone that has wasted their money on this it's a dead dog and it's gonna keep getting dumped.

Maybe you guys will get lucky and it will get one good pump and a few of you can kill it at the top before the floor.

And fuck you as well. Who cares how easy it is to make an alt? Huh? If you use it to scam it's just another dead dog in the vast sea of them.

So your happy you got to mine and stake and your butt hurts because people are pointing out the scam. Well fuck you very much I could care less.

That's hilarious. Guess he didn't pay attention to how much the the airdrop was per entry. Not to mention if they were shipped off to an exchange to "dump" them, the individual sales wouldn't show up on the blockchain. It's the exchange's accounting that keeps track of the sales, the coins just sit in the wallet.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:04:48 AM

First of all that topic has noting to do with BTCU at all.
He might be creating another coin for him and maybe got stuck because of his recent malware affecting the site.

Secondly why did he lock his topic?
A scam accusation is considered invalid if there is no conversation from both parties.
Looks like op does not want to allow AleCrypt0 to comment.

Absolute proof of cowardice!

So no need to FUD here. Better FUD on other coins out there.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:54:22 AM

Unfortunately hashpower.co is low on funds right now and so they stopped paying out for BTCU mining from yesterday!

We are short of the Bitcoinultra (BTCU) currency. Please select another one for payments until we find more blocks.

Hope they gain some stashes either via staking or by buying directly from exchanges.
davien

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:03:02 AM

I don't know then why was a poll here. We stated clearly that we don't want to let the dev split his premine. He splitted it. Good luck. I'm gone

kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:34:44 AM

I don't know then why was a poll here. We stated clearly that we don't want to let the dev split his premine. He splitted it. Good luck. I'm gone

Good, send me your coins. BfBTZBF8vzzsZxPHQqARgaXAmtuX91wMvn

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
silverdice.us

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:50:01 AM

Countdown for blocks POS:

glax1983

Activity: 541

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:08:31 AM

All this fudders say they are out of btcu, and dev dumped premined coins, and yet all my buy orders stay untuched. Now one coin was dumped
davien

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:24:20 AM

All this fudders say they are out of btcu, and dev dumped premined coins, and yet all my buy orders stay untuched. Now one coin was dumped
I haven't said a word that is fud. I just said that it was clearly stated by the community for the dev, to don't split the premine in different accounts. Now what he made?

JCJr222

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:54:16 AM

I haven't said a word that is fud. I just said that it was clearly stated by the community for the dev, to don't split the premine in different accounts. Now what he made?

Actually, the poll was whether or not to allow the premine to be staked. If he split it up and they're not staking, then there is nothing wrong.
glax1983

Activity: 541

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:54:43 AM

That's true. But this is not scam just because of that. I think dev made good code and doing good, except mising premine. I think it will be better to clearly see premine on explorer
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:01:54 PM

Actually, the poll was whether or not to allow the premine to be staked. If he split it up and they're not staking, then there is nothing wrong.

This.

+1

███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 04:03:37 AM

This.

+1

Good spot. If he split it for now, isn't staking, and isn't dumping, well... Who really cares? My wallet is warm and cozy staking away here  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: