Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:56:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want to let Dev team stake the premined coins in small wallets batches of 5k each?
Yes - 11 (19%)
Not - 47 (81%)
Total Voters: 58

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 68521 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 02:33:14 PM

Well now, this thread has degenerated fairly quickly. It's like a category 5 FUD storm over here. Ironically on a self-moderated topic too  Wink
kidyubyub

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

http://taas.fund

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:39:54 PM

Wow that escalated quickly! Shocked

I really had suspicion from the beginning when op neglected about the virus in the wallet.

Op is such a low life scammer that he had exit after getting 0.3 btc from a coin developing contract!
His account was worth more than that in my opinion! Undecided

ya their green trust would have been worth more ;\
but this had to stop, this user pretending to "PR" for like 6 coins last few months and abandonning them after dumping premine
im good alecrypto's trust got shut down, needed to stop lol

I think If The coin is good ... Not is a problem If PR go out... The very success of this coin is determinated from this community ... At this point Anyone whit trust in this altcoin can partecipate and promote news for success of this coin ... I think .... At this moment i trust in IT .... Working fine ... Not bug ... And i dont want sell my BTCU ... Thanks
Scam coin

Thanks grandpa. Now go have some antacid and rest a spell.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
JCJr222

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:45:35 PM

LOL, I was wondering where all of these dumps were because they hadn't shown up in order history or on any charts. Shower and a shave later, and I see a few thousand coins have been offloaded and not a serious dent to the price. It has been this low before. I think we have some kids in here trying to throw their $20 worth of bitcoin weight around.

On the plus side, all of this FUD is putting BTCU thru quite a test and she's holding steady. Funny how their attempt to destroy a coin is just solidifying it more. Thanks kids, great work!  Wink
jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:47:03 PM

LOL, I was wondering where all of these dumps were because they hadn't shown up in order history or on any charts. Shower and a shave later, and I see a few thousand coins have been offloaded and not a serious dent to the price. It has been this low before. I think we have some kids in here trying to throw their $20 worth of bitcoin weight around.

On the plus side, all of this FUD is putting BTCU thru quite a test and she's holding steady. Funny how their attempt to destroy a coin is just solidifying it more. Thanks kids, great work!  Wink

I agree +1
JCJr222

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:04:17 PM

I'd also like to point out that the overly-dramatic poster a bit ago who claimed they were dumping 12K coins clearly didn't. Only ~9K coins have been "dumped" in the last hour or so. No order history or charts support this queen's claims of dumping. I'm getting way too old for this high school drama...
JCJr222

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:11:04 PM

I'd also like to point out that the overly-dramatic poster a bit ago who claimed they were dumping 12K coins clearly didn't. Only ~9K coins have been "dumped" in the last hour or so. No order history or charts support this queen's claims of dumping. I'm getting way too old for this high school drama...
No i definitely dumped 12700, it took over 24 hours to sell all due to low volume, i sold them all for 17,000 satoshi, check the orders.

Closest that substantiates this claim is a 2,000 sell order. There isn't enough volume to support this claim. And even if you did sell out of all of your coins, you didn't dump them as you claimed. You sold them. So why are you still here? You're done with the coin so we are done with listening to you. Kindly leave the thread so the rest of us can go on with our lives peacefully. Thanks
JCJr222

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:17:28 PM

I'm not quoting all of that because this will get too long, but that is not a dump. You sold. Tell it like it is  Wink
zoneout

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:04:17 PM

Community remember: what you sell now today can go 100x tomorrow. (just look at DOGE today Wink Wink )
Stay tuned for updates on airdrop and more!

Taking random successful coins and compare to your coin...lol

so whats going on with the airdrop?

Give him some time to dump Grin

Aaaaand the first noob troll has arrived. I was wondering when that would happen.

Do not worries...just don't feed 'em too much. Smiley

No trolling here. Everyone with a brain knows that comparing random pumping coins to yours because "you never know" doesn't make sense, even with double winks Wink Wink
Bookmarked just to say "I told you" when this ends Smiley

As promised I came back just to say it.

I TOLD YOU

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361705.0

Goodbye AleIdi0t, you won't be missed Cheesy
JCJr222

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:13:57 PM

I'm not quoting all of that because this will get too long, but that is not a dump. You sold. Tell it like it is  Wink
Splitting hairs are we ? No it was a dump at the time of my order placed it was 200 satoshi below market.

"dumping
1. The selling of large amounts of a stock or stocks in general at whatever market prices are in effect. For example, investors might dump stocks upon hearing of an outbreak of fighting in some part of the world."

Seeing how I was in the top 20 of the rich list for this coin and sold them all I would say that is "a large amount".

I was going to leave it at that, but you keep pushing forward so here we go...

No i definitely dumped 12700, it took over 24 hours to sell all due to low volume, i sold them all for 17,000 satoshi, check the orders.

Open calculator and add up the buys at 1,700. I am not a liar like the OP.

Clearly not being 100% truthful. You sold your coins at a rate just under the lowest sell order, didn't dump them like the 7,000 and 2,000 dumps much more recently in the Yobit order history. I know it's semantics, but you are being deceitful in your terminology. You simply sold out lower than you had hoped.
glax1983

Activity: 541

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:14:08 PM

I'm so tired of your fudding and trying to buy cheap coins. This is another proof BTCU is strong, and community don't care about fudd.

BTCU to the moon.
glax1983

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:15:53 PM

And to all those people who claim that they dumped coins, or don't have coins at all. What are you doing here? Go away. Find some other tread to fudd.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:16:08 PM

Community remember: what you sell now today can go 100x tomorrow. (just look at DOGE today Wink Wink )
Stay tuned for updates on airdrop and more!

Taking random successful coins and compare to your coin...lol

so whats going on with the airdrop?

Give him some time to dump Grin

Aaaaand the first noob troll has arrived. I was wondering when that would happen.

Do not worries...just don't feed 'em too much. Smiley

No trolling here. Everyone with a brain knows that comparing random pumping coins to yours because "you never know" doesn't make sense, even with double winks Wink Wink
Bookmarked just to say "I told you" when this ends Smiley

As promised I came back just to say it.

I TOLD YOU

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361705.0

Goodbye AleIdi0t, you won't be missed Cheesy
Watchout now AleCrypt0 is threatening to sue people for calling him names on the internet!

Yeah he is trying to be extra smart here.
I dont give a damn to his empty threats. Lol Cheesy

His behavior clearly proves himself a scammer so I am not calling any names here. He is just a low life scammer.
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:17:02 PM

I'm not quoting all of that because this will get too long, but that is not a dump. You sold. Tell it like it is  Wink

meh have some red trust
people like you will defend scammers
you dont care if they scam to make money as long as you do too
you deserve the same trust as alecrypto
glax1983

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:23:12 PM

I'm not quoting all of that because this will get too long, but that is not a dump. You sold. Tell it like it is  Wink
Splitting hairs are we ? No it was a dump at the time of my order placed it was 200 satoshi below market.

"dumping
1. The selling of large amounts of a stock or stocks in general at whatever market prices are in effect. For example, investors might dump stocks upon hearing of an outbreak of fighting in some part of the world."

Seeing how I was in the top 20 of the rich list for this coin and sold them all I would say that is "a large amount".

I was going to leave it at that, but you keep pushing forward so here we go...

Open calculator and add up the buys at 1,700. I am not a liar like the OP.

Clearly not being 100% truthful. You sold your coins at a rate just under the lowest sell order, didn't dump them like the 7,000 and 2,000 dumps much more recently in the Yobit order history. I know it's semantics, but you are being deceitful in your terminology. You simply sold out lower than you had hoped.

I had fixed the number in the first post I accidentally added the zero and went back and edited it, this was prior to the trade screenshot i showed. I am not being deceitful I will again QUOTE THE TERM OF DUMPING: "dumping

Have you ever traded anything but crypto? Do you think when someone dumps a stock they are going to sell it for as much as a loss as possible? Do you have any clue what you are talking about? Because you are saying that due to not wanting to take the buy offer (which I would have pushed through tons of the current buy orders if not almost all) and not wanting to sell for most likely half of what I received it wasn't a dump. But by definition it was MOST definitely a dump, it was a large amount of coins "at whatever market prices are in effect." I think I will stick with tradition definitions rather than your personal opinion on the term.

You sold your coins for good price. Just go away please, as you do not longer posses any BTCU
JCJr222

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:24:10 PM

meh have some red trust

I don't have any red trust. Not sure what you're looking at there. And for the record I'm not defending any person. I don't know the dev and he may be all everyone is claiming. My point is, people are trying to destroy a coin many people are holding. You feel cheated? Get out and leave the rest of us alone. We are perfectly content with our "bags" and the FUD storm is old. Go feel high and mighty somewhere else so the rest of us don't have to listen to the whining.
JCJr222

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:29:52 PM

meh have some red trust

I don't have any red trust. Not sure what you're looking at there.
That is due to him not being on the default list, if you look under untrusted feedback you do.

Lol... and surprise, surprise it's from him. This has gotten way to childish and out of hand ladies. I have better things to do with the rest of my day.

The rest of you say what you like. I'm going back to lurking in the shadows and laughing from a distance.

EDIT: He even lied to place the negative trust stating that 1.0 bitcoin was risked. I have never received ANY negative trust in the past, even through the CryptoRush days. Says something right there  Wink
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 04:48:33 PM

meh have some red trust

Even if his actions with the coin creation were malicious, it doesn't have much to do with BTCU. It isn't very fair to mark someone with red that was not associated with the separate act of accused scamming. I feel that's somewhat abusive of the trust system here.

As for BTCU, I don't see the dev dumping, and price is holding steady, albeit low. If someone is worried about losing money in a particular coin, don't invest in it. Isn't that one of the golden rules of crypto "Never invest more than you can afford to lose"

If anything treat it as a fun, productive hobby where you can learn a whole lot.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 05:05:39 PM

meh have some red trust

Even if his actions with the coin creation were malicious, it doesn't have much to do with BTCU. It isn't very fair to mark someone with red that was not associated with the separate act of accused scamming. I feel that's somewhat abusive of the trust system here.

As for BTCU, I don't see the dev dumping, and price is holding steady, albeit low. If someone is worried about losing money in a particular coin, don't invest in it. Isn't that one of the golden rules of crypto "Never invest more than you can afford to lose"

If anything treat it as a fun, productive hobby where you can learn a whole lot.

ya i would agree, the red trust was going a bit far, every user has the "right to defend their bag" or w.e
it has very little to do with the dev or JC's actions, good thing trust system kinda lawless and not many pay attention to "untrusted feedback" from trolling accounts
and i mean, were in an altcoin age where community takeovers , long dev, weird coin movements have become everyday practise
not that i agree with it, but i also feel like what was stated above about the coin's NETWORK. its a strong network, a coin like this will keep rolling even if the dev gets hit by a bus ;p (no bad tidings on that too happen haha of course ;p)
and please, yes, remember,
"If anything treat it as a fun, productive hobby where you can learn a whole lot."
and if u make some money, hey that's cool too Wink

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
marvwebster

Activity: 70

★Trash&Burn [TBC]★

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:18:57 PM

Another one from 2015  Cheesy
werum

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:26:49 PM

People, do not you tired of slinging mud ?
Give a man to show himself
or better yet , create something of their own and expect that someone will also spoil Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: