Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:44:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will rise again  (Read 12571 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:18:58 PM

It`s still holding at $420ish but I`ll be more happy once the halving is done.

We can have a more clear picture once after the new block rewards and peoples reaction to it, until then hodl?

At this point people can only make rough guesses about what they think the price will do after the block halving. But I will keep holding all my coins at least untill the block halving. If the price has gone up considerably by that time, I will take some profits or buy something cool with the coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:42:22 AM

Bitcoin has already started rising. This time the rise in price is gradual as well often there is a stabilizing which shows that bitcoin is growing normally without any market interruption.
it is unfortunate the price starts to go down. actually i expect much and think prices will rise slowly, but it did not happen
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:23:09 AM

Bitcoin has already started rising. This time the rise in price is gradual as well often there is a stabilizing which shows that bitcoin is growing normally without any market interruption.
it is unfortunate the price starts to go down. actually i expect much and think prices will rise slowly, but it did not happen
Price rise will happen again for sure. Hopefully we can see prices to test $450 price levels within the end of this February. I strongly believe by March 2 wiki we can expect bitcoin prices go around $500 levels. The upcoming halving and low oil prices are some major supportive things for bitcoin prices keep on moving.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:26:09 AM

Price rise will happen again for sure. Hopefully we can see prices to test $450 price levels within the end of this February. I strongly believe by March 2 wiki we can expect bitcoin prices go around $500 levels. The upcoming halving and low oil prices are some major supportive things for bitcoin prices keep on moving.
Yes the present economical situations all over the globe and bitcoin ecosystem trending also support bitcoin prices keep on moving upwards.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:37:17 AM

This is the end of money, we always see dumps because people need to pay bills and taxes.

Things will rise again by the start of the next month
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:11:19 PM

This is the end of money, we always see dumps because people need to pay bills and taxes.

Things will rise again by the start of the next month

I think the bitcoin price is not affected by the US investor any more. It depends on the mood of the Chinese investors.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:06:26 PM

Yes the present economical situations all over the globe and bitcoin ecosystem trending also support bitcoin prices keep on moving upwards.

You are right and the price is getting back up like in the old days of the bitcoin, I only hope this time the bitcoin will be more stable than other times because the bitcoin is mostly easy to be taken down.
I'm really hating that about the bitcoin, although there is a good thing coming this year that is named the halving it will let the price increase for sure.

My conclusion is that we just need to be patient till the price will rise to a high amount because this will happen but it will take some time, you already seeing some light points right now because people are believing again in the bitcoin.
Coaxme

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:14:56 PM

Value of BTC wil surely rise this year because of Halving.
So what are you waiting for?
Buy and hold.

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:11:39 PM

i'm sure bitcoin could reach $800 after halving because halving will give a significant impact on bitcoin price.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:52:12 AM

i'm sure bitcoin could reach $800 after halving because halving will give a significant impact on bitcoin price.

No way it goes to 800. But close to 600 would be a deal i would take.
Remember it was 250 a few months ago. Going from 250 to 600 in this period of time is a tremendous effort.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:40:34 AM

how do you know if the effect of halving will greatly affect to bitcoin, what if the price does not go up after halving?
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:11:07 AM

it's easy to understand that bitcoin won't be low for long, that it will rise up again someday, if not from pump and dump, then from halving that will happen around 2016 july

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Paultango

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:21:39 PM

it's easy to understand that bitcoin won't be low for long, that it will rise up again someday, if not from pump and dump, then from halving that will happen around 2016 july

In the short term, the bitcoin price will drop or rise. But in the long term, the price will rise to very high value.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:42:25 PM

Yes I think it will rise soon. The value is now a little bit stable so that is very good. And it is not that low now. So that is okay.
I hope later that more people will have some profit. And that the value will rise for a long time so we can sell it with a huge profit.
bankingbtc

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:50:44 PM

well most probably it is going to rise in a few months by something like ten per cent, that would be perfect, but i cant say that it will happen for sure as the price is fluctuating from time to time and nearly anything can happen to be honest
sadasa

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:23:42 AM

Yes I think it will rise soon. The value is now a little bit stable so that is very good. And it is not that low now. So that is okay.
I hope later that more people will have some profit. And that the value will rise for a long time so we can sell it with a huge profit.

It might rise eventually, but not very soon. The price dropped 6% over the last few days? People are moving into Ethereum?

B2

BitDouble.io

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:41:27 AM

It might rise eventually, but not very soon. The price dropped 6% over the last few days? People are moving into Ethereum?

Just stop spreading lies unknowingly.
http://preev.com/btc/usd - This should tell you the answer to why I stated that.

It is rising as expected and will even rise exponentially after the next reward halving on July.

And I dont see any future with Ethereum.
It is just another pyramid scheme to me.
sadasa

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:25:23 PM

Just stop spreading lies unknowingly.
http://preev.com/btc/usd - This should tell you the answer to why I stated that.

It is rising as expected and will even rise exponentially after the next reward halving on July.

And I dont see any future with Ethereum.
It is just another pyramid scheme to me.

It will not rise exponentially. The price target due to the halving will be just around $800. But the price might overshoot.

B2

BitDouble.io

Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:45:42 PM

We are all for sure that Bitcoin will rise again. But we dont know when it will happen and that is very bad.
You never know when it is the right time to sell it and that is the problem. But you should sell it when you think it has a good value.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:02:15 PM

We are all for sure that Bitcoin will rise again. But we dont know when it will happen and that is very bad.
You never know when it is the right time to sell it and that is the problem. But you should sell it when you think it has a good value.
If you don't when is the right time to sell your bitcoin just wait for the price increase after halving is done.. this is the time i think is the right time.. so you have more time to collect more bitcoins so that you can make more bitcoins and you can make more profit after halving ends..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: