Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:58:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will rise again  (Read 12582 times)
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:18:37 PM

Of course the bitcoin will rise again this summer for sure because of the halving, and I think a couple months before it will also rise a bit.
Its just a matter of time before its starts rising again in my opinion.
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:30:55 AM

Of course the bitcoin will rise again this summer for sure because of the halving, and I think a couple months before it will also rise a bit.
Its just a matter of time before its starts rising again in my opinion.

I also think the bitcoin price will rise in the fall this year. That is after the halving and maybe a new financial crisis.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:04:47 AM

Bitcoin will surely grow high within few months. Now it has not fallen to rise again, it's growing with lot potential.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:07:44 AM

Like a Phoenix from the ashes

yes of course that it will rise if not because of pumps and dumps, then it will rise after halving for sure,

price rises even now because of halving because people buys bitcoins to sell them later after halving for more, so they rise price even now
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:46:11 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is rising again, but you dont know when it will happen and that is the problem. I hope that it will rise soon.
And that the most people who already have Bitcoin have some a lot of profit later and that they are going to like Bitcoin.
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:11:04 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is rising again, but you dont know when it will happen and that is the problem. I hope that it will rise soon.
And that the most people who already have Bitcoin have some a lot of profit later and that they are going to like Bitcoin.

Yeah Ofcourse the price will be back up. I actually believe It will go over $500 very soon...
Paultango

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:34:59 PM

Yeah Ofcourse the price will be back up. I actually believe It will go over $500 very soon...

It will not be very  soon. We are still waiting for the results of the SegWit implement to increase the block size.
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:37:07 PM

It will not be very  soon. We are still waiting for the results of the SegWit implement to increase the block size.

I think it will be implemented before the halving so that miners wont be having a really hard time because of the increase in difficulty.
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:38:44 PM

Yes. Bitcoin price will go to a more positive point sooner or later. Let's just hold onto whatever amount of Bitcoin we have now. Also, we should buy some before it hit 400 USD mark again. :p.

Of course it will go up sooner or later we just have to wait when. Some people want it to go up so they can sell there coins. Other people want it to go down so they can buy, but it can't happen at the same time.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:40:48 PM

Yes i think that the Bitcoin will rise again, especially after the next halving as many Bitcoin's users expect right now
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:52:08 PM

Yes i think that the Bitcoin will rise again, especially after the next halving as many Bitcoin's users expect right now

I hope so the btc should raise ...but cant say it will or not....but one thing which we should think if incase the price goes down wait for some time then the price will again go up (note: Predication done based on the previous time btc chart).
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:54:55 PM

I hope so the btc should raise ...but cant say it will or not....but one thing which we should think if incase the price goes down wait for some time then the price will again go up (note: Predication done based on the previous time btc chart).

Bitcoin will rise in future for sure, we just need to wait for next couple of months as halving will show us some better price so I hope everything will be fine in future.
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:33:39 PM

Bitcoin will rise in future for sure, we just need to wait for next couple of months as halving will show us some better price so I hope everything will be fine in future.

Yes bitcoin will rise as the years passed and when companies adapt bitcoin then the price will rise also.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:48:36 PM

Yes bitcoin will rise as the years passed and when companies adapt bitcoin then the price will rise also.

it's nice if we will get more online merchants on board, but we need a lot more physical merchants to accept bitcoin as payment option. that will give people much more reason to start spending bitcoin to buy their daily needs. it also gives people reason to use bitcoin more as currency. and once these physical merchants see that the locals are spending a lot bitcoins in that area, then they will also start to accept bitcoin as payment tool. see it as a chain reaction. that is the moment i am waiting for.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:54:14 PM

Yes bitcoin will rise again....You can check the price as it is very stable right now...this is the time for buying and we can see good profit after some days....

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:58:11 PM

the only way bitcoin can really rise is when more merchants get on board and start accepting bitcoin.
this will cause more people buying bitcoin and spending them on these merchants and eventually everybody will find out about bitcoin.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:01:11 PM

the only way bitcoin can really rise is when more merchants get on board and start accepting bitcoin.
this will cause more people buying bitcoin and spending them on these merchants and eventually everybody will find out about bitcoin.

This is probably true.  I think we need wider acceptance which will happen over the long run.  It may take some time.  But there is also hope in that there are countries with high inflation where the citizens use bitcoin as a store of value (Argentina for example).
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:57:14 AM

Bitcoin is gradually growing. No need to expect a rise as this is the nature of bitcoin, it'll grow based on the technology.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:38:30 AM

The bitcoin will rise again of course and this is also good most likely it will happen with the halving that is upcoming this year.
It will like the most people say let the price rise to a higher amount and some people are even saying its going to rise to a high amount, so there is a big chance that the bitcoin will rise again for sure.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:43:28 AM

the only way uᴉoɔʇᴉq can really rise is when more merchants get on board and start accepting uᴉoɔʇᴉq.
this will cause more people buying uᴉoɔʇᴉq and spending them on these merchants and eventually everybody will find out about uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

Having more merchants on board is always a nice thing, but we need to have more average joes to adopt Bitcoin. Even if there are plenty of new merchants accepting Bitcoin today, without users willing to spend their coins it won't have an impact at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: