Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will rise again  (Read 12573 times)
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:03:34 PM

Bitcoin rised already, and bitcoin will grow more. There is a lot of speculation about how much and where will it stop. Today I talked with one expert about price of bitcoin, first his answer was "I don't know", then he said that he expect around 550$ before halving. He is in btc world much more then me, he trade a lot and have finished economy college. Until now all his predictions was good, if he don't hit exact price he is very close to it.
I believe him, and in his talks I found a lot of good arguments. We will see is he made a good prediction this time.

Indeed the bitcoin will rise again and it will even go to a pretty high amount this year if the halving will be planned as it is now.
Another fact is also that the bitcoin is growing very fast these days so there is a good possible way it will rise to a high amount.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:04:27 PM

Of course the bitcoin will rise again, the bitcoin almost rises always again, its just a matter of time when it will do that again.
The bitcoin has a good year and there is a possibility it will this year even go to a high amount due to the halving that is coming.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:09:54 PM

Of course the bitcoin will rise again, the bitcoin almost rises always again, its just a matter of time when it will do that again.
The bitcoin has a good year and there is a possibility it will this year even go to a high amount due to the halving that is coming.

Bitcoin everytime falls and everytime it rises, its nothing new for us, its just a matter for those people who don't have faith in bitcoin and continuously busy in spreading in negative news related to bitcoin.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:31:54 PM

Ok please don't laugh now, but i think this rise must stop one day. If you expecting endless rise after every halving, or at least doubling of price, all that money must come from somewhere, i guess. And hashrate cannot go up endlessly this is not possible physically. Huh
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:41:08 PM

Yes bitcoin will rise in this year as halving is also coming so we can expect good price in this year and there is a possibility that we might see all time high price in this year.
Cynocephalus

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:59:54 PM

Bitcoin have good chance to continue where he is previously stopped, and this time we can expect everything.
Hope we will not see GOX part 2, if not we will see moon.
formator

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:26:00 PM

halving is a so confusing i thought bitcoin never will rise to the moon but bitcoin is a immortal Smiley
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:07:36 AM

halving is a so confusing i thought bitcoin never will rise to the moon but bitcoin is a immortal Smiley

That depends on if the community is united and there are more improvement of bitcoin come out continuously.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:18:02 AM

What makes it confusing?never doubt bitcoin about halving, as it is for sure will make bitcoin's price rise...But put it in mind that it won't be forever...For sure after the halving we will still see price drop but will not be too low...
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:25:07 AM

Bitcoin is rising now on this moment and that is very good that it happen now. I hope that it will take a really long time. So that we can sell it in the future for a good price and more money.
We will see what is going to happen.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:14:53 PM

Bitcoin is rising now on this moment and that is very good that it happen now. I hope that it will take a really long time. So that we can sell it in the future for a good price and more money.

Bitcoin has started to rise now and it will keep on rising till we reach the halving stage, so I am sure now we will see some very good price at the time of halving.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:11:30 PM

As we all know that the halving of the Bitcoin will come soon and that can be nice of the most people because there are a lot of people that is using Bitcoin  is waiting for a higher value so they can sell it later with a lot of profit and that would be nice for them.
But even some people said that the value of the Bitcoin wont even rise and that we have to wait a longer time until the value will be higher so that would be bad, because not everyone has the patience for it.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:37:11 PM

Actually we should accept it, it is all because of halving, if halving doesn't come in this year, so 100% it is not possibility that bitcoin will grow day to day. bitcoin will be grow but not in this fast way. so i want to tell that's all because of halving.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:05:42 PM

Actually we should accept it, it is all because of halving, if halving doesn't come in this year, so 100% it is not possibility that bitcoin will grow day to day. bitcoin will be grow but not in this fast way. so i want to tell that's all because of halving.

yeah right, if I'm not mistaken halving previously been brought bitcoin prices rising high.
if there is no halving, maybe the price will be stable for a long time and it was a little boring
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:08:43 PM

I actually had a premonition that the bitcoin price will increase past the $ 550 price, and after that the price will be stabilized. it is a good thing for all of us, it could make business in which we live with bitcoin will become more profitable (I suppose). but I hope the price of bitcoin will be higher than the price that I wrote above

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:43:53 PM

yeah right, if I'm not mistaken halving previously been brought bitcoin prices rising high.
if there is no halving, maybe the price will be stable for a long time and it was a little boring

The price that is rising now its only because of  the halving, so make sure that you sell at the right time to gain profits, because once if it drops then it will take long time to rise again.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:39:05 PM

The bitcoin will also rise again for sure without any doubts, the bitcoin has a good future and you can now already see it rising to higher amounts, its now even around the 530 dollar.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:54:17 PM

The bitcoin will also rise again for sure without any doubts, the bitcoin has a good future and you can now already see it rising to higher amounts, its now even around the 530 dollar.

It will be much higher in coming days and weeks, just we need to have some patience and hold it till the halving and we will see some huge price of bitcoin.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:43:09 AM

I also think there is a chance that it will go higher but nothing is sure right now it can also go lower.
We just have to look what is going to happen these days.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:11:52 AM

Yes the bitcoin will rise again because it has such a good future a head, the halving is coming.
Another positive thing is that the bitcoin is also growing a lot with users globally, so it will rise again!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: