Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a sin to gamble?  (Read 31134 times)
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:13:58 AM

It's only a sin if you do it in excess just like drinking or eating too much. If you don't let it affect your ability to support yourself or your family and don't get addicted to it, it shouldn't be a problem.
It is not a sin, it is just a problem but not a sin, eating to much of drinking to much is not a sin. It will just make your health bad.

What bad in gambling is that it makes not only your health bad but if you gamble away all the money you hurt those who near you, your relatives, your friends, those who love you. I don't know if gambling is a sin, but it is a bad thing if you don't know how to stop, for sure.

It is a sin, if we are going to ask the Holy Bible, the answer is yes, it is a Sin, though people are saying that it is not, but it is just people's opinion, what we have to believe is the Holy Bible, and not the people's opinion, and what you have said was true, this Gambling doesn't bring us any good fortune or good things, but it is the opposite.

Because it won't bring any good to us if it is a Sin in the first place and it is prohibited by our Almighty God, we don't need to do it, because it will just lead us on the wrong path, but since most of us won't believe this because they are still convincing themselves that this is not a Sin, and they would win back what they have lost.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:34:37 AM

The effect of gambling is the one that let us commit sin. Because when we gamble and experience to win that is going to make us greedy. And we are already greedy that's the way that it makes it as a sin. But as long as you know what you are doing, all of us here are into the right mind and can think of the right way of gambling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nuu

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:44:07 AM

Who cares, honestly?

I respect some religions, but honestly it being a sin or not... Does it matter? Just do what you want don't let a religion tell you what to do (there are limits, but you get the point).
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:13:35 AM

Of course it's a sin, i think every religion also said that gamble is forbidden and it is a sin. But if you don't trust any god and atheist, i think gamble is no problem for you. Well, it's depend on yourself though. It's better to forget about sin or something like that when gambling, because when you gambling i'm sure you will not remember about sin and you only think about profit.
I agree with you, I think every religion does not justify gambling. I think gambling is not a good thing for everyone, so gambling is a sin. But this time gambling was considered a natural thing by people, they are not concerned about gambling, and considers gambling is a casual game that can bring in money. So it is not just for people who do not believe in God, gambling is not a problem for many people.

Personally I don't wish to make a reference with the religious books. In my view gambling can be considered a sin when a person loses everything in his life as well when his mistake affects the people living around him it is a sin. So people need to realize and do the good along with gambling.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:39:27 AM

Of course it's a sin, i think every religion also said that gamble is forbidden and it is a sin. But if you don't trust any god and atheist, i think gamble is no problem for you. Well, it's depend on yourself though. It's better to forget about sin or something like that when gambling, because when you gambling i'm sure you will not remember about sin and you only think about profit.
I agree with you, I think every religion does not justify gambling. I think gambling is not a good thing for everyone, so gambling is a sin. But this time gambling was considered a natural thing by people, they are not concerned about gambling, and considers gambling is a casual game that can bring in money. So it is not just for people who do not believe in God, gambling is not a problem for many people.

Personally I don't wish to make a reference with the religious books. In my view gambling can be considered a sin when a person loses everything in his life as well when his mistake affects the people living around him it is a sin. So people need to realize and do the good along with gambling.
It's always situational, it's only a sin if it does not bring good output in your life and other people are also affected with it.
Therefore for you not to be able to make a sin, you need to be very careful in gambling, it's a fun game but a very dangerous game.
I would not spend to much time in gambling because I know I'm prone to addiction and when time I can't resist to spend more money, problem will start.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:27:04 AM

Who cares, honestly?

I respect some religions, but honestly it being a sin or not... Does it matter? Just do what you want don't let a religion tell you what to do (there are limits, but you get the point).

Yes. The gambling sin concept is just a hoax. The people started these things just to tell how bad gambling and betting is. When gamblers argued this they started to spread stories like gambling is sin.
I think very less people think of gambling their hard earned money. Only those who got money without breaking a sweat gamble.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:00:46 AM

Who cares, honestly?

Yes. The gambling sin concept is just a hoax. The people started these things just to tell how bad gambling and betting is. When gamblers argued this they started to spread stories like gambling is sin.
I think very less people think of gambling their hard earned money. Only those who got money without breaking a sweat gamble.
exactly, its just those people who maybe not getting some luck or uses excuses just to say something about this activity, surely its a sin for those who really got addicted and can't stop or control this activity that's a sin inside you but for those who only can easily manage and treat as a past time i guess they will just ignore it.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:04:51 AM

The effect of gambling is the one that let us commit sin. Because when we gamble and experience to win that is going to make us greedy. And we are already greedy that's the way that it makes it as a sin. But as long as you know what you are doing, all of us here are into the right mind and can think of the right way of gambling.

Gambling is a sin because if we look at religions reading books gambling is prohibited it is one of the seven grave sins. Then many gamblers commit crimes if they have no more money left to bet

@boyptc.. true! for me, the act of gambling is not a sin. and i would like to contradict to what @cactushrt is saying.

i too is a religious person. you cannot measure a person if he believes in God or not just by knowing if he gambles or not. for me, i dont see any fault if a person gambles or not. AS LONG AS he has self-control. as what boyptc said, the act is not but the effect is! being greedy is what makes gambling a sin. people are not contented to what he is getting from gambling (especially if he's winning). people tend to WANT MORE. and because of greed, instead of gaining more one is end up losing more.
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:59:28 PM

No. But if it is an illegal gambling it can be considered as a crime but never as a sin. Gamling existed thousands of years even during the time of christs you can only considered gambling as a sin in your own my mind or your own perception. If the money involved came from illegal activities.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:29:58 PM

I dont think gambling to be a sin, because it is not a related religion stuff. And Gambling is the reason why people are having a sin which is greed, but if you know how to control yourself, you dont need to worry because you know yourself that you are just gambling because you enjoy it and it is just your entertainment activity. God did not tell us that gambling is forbidden, unless you are stealing and being greedy.

I do gamble but I know myself who I am and what I am doing, I am not against any of the 10 commandments.

Everyone does have their respective views, but I think every view must be based on religion. All things exist in this world related to religion. Religion will not simply "forbid" gambling. Gambling is forbidden because too many risks and can cause a lot of ugliness. One of them already you mentioned, Greedy. Gambling is very dangerous if it is an addiction, gamblers could steal just to gamble, can ignore the family just because of gambling. That is why religion forbids gambling, so that no one falls.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:31:10 PM

Who cares, honestly?

lol that's true , people thinking about sin based on religion rules. and basically that stuff are personal matter , if you believe it was wrong and a sin then leave it then shut up. it shouldn't be a big deal . sin and religion things are between you and your god. people can't and shouldn't judge you , they have no right. do anything as you wish as long as didn't break any common norms.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:51:29 PM

For me Gambling is not a sin, gambling is more like a entertainment or for fun purpose. Gambling is just playing with your own money taking the risk/chance to win bigger price to double or triple your money. It is your choice to gamble. The only time gambling is a sin when your so addicted in gambling you steal, fight, or do whatever it takes just to gamble, now thats a sin. Gambling is an addiction associates with your mental health so if ever start getting addicted in  gambling and can't stop thinking/ playing thats a sin and you need help.  Smiley Smiley
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:56:57 PM

Bible does not say or mention that it's a sin, but Bible mentioned something about love of money or greed. If it's for fun or entertainment I guess it's not considered as a sin.
Yeah I think you are right about it,
If the person is gambling just for fun or entertainment I wouldn't also consider it as a sin,
But if they are gambling for a profit I think that is what we could call a sin cause greed for me.
Brystol-MyersSquibb

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:01:55 PM

Is gambling OK? Don't bet it! There's not an easy or instantly obvious proof text answer to that question.

Depends on the individual I suppose, someone who does it for lust & greed reasons then sure but then theres those who do it just for fun so maybe not. I dont think a lust for fun would be considered sin but that may depend on a individuals perception of what "fun" actually is.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:04:44 PM

Well it could be a sin cause we all know that greed is a sin and most of us are gambling because of our greed for money,
But others are just playing just to have fun on their free time and I think it is not considered as a sin.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:13:23 PM

Lol no way it isn't any sort of sin even if it's mentioned in your religion rules or whatever mentioned which isn't allowed. The reason for this is there a more than a million gods in this world and most of you will say this is real and others are fake. So basically we can't decide who is the real god so religions are rules set by humans only so even if it's a sin you can gamble as it's our life and we find entertainment in gambling then enjoy it without hurting others and remember we live only once.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:43:53 PM

Is gambling OK? Don't bet it! There's not an easy or instantly obvious proof text answer to that question.
Honestly, gambling is not okay. it just there's so many people out there in the world who are very stubborn about it,for which is prohibited to do is the one they like most often to do. Besides, there's no gambling in heaven, meaning it is a sin. Undecided
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:54:15 PM

Honestly, gambling is not okay. it just there's so many people out there in the world who are very stubborn about it,for which is prohibited to do is the one they like most often to do. Besides, there's no gambling in heaven, meaning it is a sin. Undecided

Whether gambling is a sin or not depend on the person perspective.  What is his reference and what drives him to that conclusion.  In my point of view gambling is ok since it was been legalized in my country.  But  in the eyes of religious people, it is a sin and a very bad habbit since they think that gamblers are not believing with the God they know and instead rely on luck which for them is a great sin,

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:00:09 PM

Whether gambling is a sin or not depend on the person perspective.  What is his reference and what drives him to that conclusion.  In my point of view gambling is ok since it was been legalized in my country.  But  in the eyes of religious people, it is a sin and a very bad habbit since they think that gamblers are not believing with the God they know and instead rely on luck which for them is a great sin,
Don't see gambling as a bad hobbie from the religious point of view.
See it from the main reason that gambling is illegal at some countries, it could lead you to lose some funds you didn't afford to , it could hurt your life and increase the amount of homeless people.
Never gamble what you can't afford to lose, that's should be written in stone.
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:21:41 PM

Well it could be a sin cause we all know that greed is a sin and most of us are gambling because of our greed for money,
But others are just playing just to have fun on their free time and I think it is not considered as a sin.

I can consider this, if gamblers are playing for the hope of winning a lot of money then that's going to make them greedy which is leading them to sin. But if a person just wants to try it out and make his time quality for entertainment, maybe that's not considerable to be a sin. It will all depend to the gambler as long as he won't be addicted, I guess it's more of that.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: