Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your BTC for Moneypak +5% bonus through FacebookChat or Torchat - Learn How  (Read 71486 times)
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:37:34 PM

what MP denominations do you have available right now?
Have a $1K to load, message here if you pay for it/order it on my site or message me on TC as usual.
Going through them now though, might have a buyer already.

Has blockchain.info changed their forwarding method? Each transaction usually forwarded individually, but I had a larger transaction grouped with another and it took longer to forward.
normally A--> B --> C where B is Blockchain.info address and forwards almost instantly after sending in.
But I saw a strange transaction A--> B, took over 15 min until forwarding as B+X --> C+Y where my transaction was combined with a foreign transaction being forwarded, also the foreign transaction wasn't funded yet, which seemed strange. Can anyone explain this? it was for over 30 BTC.

To use Torchat - RIGHT CLICK IN THE BOX and add user - km6zzhrcgncpq7i2

StarbucksShop

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:41:59 PM

Ok when do you normally reload?
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 10:54:06 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2013, 11:09:55 PM by MoneypakTrader.com

Ok when do you normally reload?
UPDATE:
Approximate loading times are listed on the order pages (requires login).
MP submissions were added.

Paying $20-$50 /hr  for site improvement, post upgrades here or TC me with info.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:31:58 AM

Requires sending me: MP loadable Debit Card #, zip code registered in, and BTC for how much you want loaded.
Why do you require this information instead of sending your customer a Moneypack code?
I do give codes via TorChat if customers prefer that.

jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 08:47:55 AM

Is there any cards available outside the USA that work with this? The list just shows the names of the cards... guess we'd have to click everyone and check manually to see if they outside the USA

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 08:50:40 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2013, 10:32:08 PM by MoneypakTrader.com

Is there any cards available outside the USA that work with this? The list just shows the names of the cards... guess we'd have to click everyone and check manually to see if they outside the USA
EVEN WORSE, you have to search the internet for the names of those cards, omg, getting a bitcoin loadable debit card is tough stuff.

No internationals AFAIK, but if you get a US person to mail you the card, most are usable international.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 09:29:07 AM

Have a couple $500 MP's available claim them here if you deposit on the site any time soon.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:42:18 AM

NEW AUDIO, VIDEO COMING SOON.
How To Create a Max Profit Debit Load Account for Selling your BTC MP3 Tutorial

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:40:39 AM

Have been getting a ton of MP's in (several $1K's, lots of $500's) due to reddit exposure.
Please use torchat for fast service.

moneypaktrader.com is the easy way to get your debit card loaded, but we also provide codes via torchat if you have the coin.

Side-note: Does anyone want to host the tutorial videos on youtube? Great original content that could earn you a little affiliate money. Contact on TC if you can do that.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:23:11 PM

what MP denominations do you have available right now?

We currently have a wide range in from small (<$100) to large ($1K).
Send us a message on Torchat to get a quick 7% profit selling your BTC.
Video tutorial for getting windows torchat here: http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/54121294/file.html

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 03:02:20 PM

Looks like we're getting a lot of smaller moneypaks in from people testing out our exchange service, msg on torchat once you get at least 0.2 BTC or so to cash out.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 09:40:44 PM

We're caught up on processing MP's, so the delay for new MP submissions should be lower than it has been historically.

More Feedback from an established bitcointalker:
[...] I actually have used your service [...] a couple times Smiley [...]

RikoOnWeb

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:08:44 PM

Just traded some BTCs for MoneyPaks, transaction went smoothly. Very helpful customer service and I will certainly use them again. This seems to be the best way how to get USD out of the market at this time.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:47:58 PM

Dude I would love to sell you some BTC but I cant get tor chat to fucking work! Can we start messaging here?
buyer

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:59:58 AM

don't troll his thread, that's bs.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:05:31 AM

Dude quit spamming his thread. That is in direct competition with the OP. The only difference is money pak trades gives his btc sellers a huge 7 percent cut. 
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 06:20:36 PM

Dude I would love to sell you some BTC but I cant get tor chat to fucking work! Can we start messaging here?
Unfortunately, TC is the only way to get both the fast MP codes and the profit on the trades.

I've been getting a ton of MP's in and there are 2 ways to buy them from me at a profit:
1) Use the site moneypaktrader.com and enter in your debit card you want loaded and send in enough coin to cover some loads.

2) Contact me on TorChat, negotiate individual MP trades, pay the coin, get the MP.

I have some of the moneypaks waiting 24-48 hrs to be processed, this helps reduce the risk of fraud to nearly zero.

If you have BTC and a MP loadable card, this is a great deal for you.

Here's the tutorial for setting up your moneypaktrader.com account to get max MP for your coins:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJuQGZzpjBU

mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 10:39:50 PM

I use moneypaktrader.com to cash out my bitcoins.

username is same as here

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
BitNinja

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:04:28 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2013, 11:21:38 PM by BitNinja

I want to test this out by getting a $35 MP reload, but I'd much rather deal with a person than a waiting list. Is this possible?

If I am happy with the service I will use you for cashouts in the future as well.

Edit: Tor chatter looks like he's offline?
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 08:00:44 PM

I use moneypaktrader.com to cash out my bitcoins.

Yeah! +2% isn't much, but you add it up over the long run and it can be significant.

I want to test this out by getting a $35 MP reload, but I'd much rather deal with a person than a waiting list. Is this possible?
[...]

Yeah, but you'll need to use torchat to confirm what value moneypaks are in stock. If you use windows, instructions for setting up torchat are part of the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJuQGZzpjBU

If I am happy with the service I will use you for cashouts in the future as well.
Edit: Tor chatter looks like he's offline?

Cool!
My torchat service isn't a 24/7 thing like 7/11 does with the moneypak sales (where people can go buy the moneypaks with cash 24/7, no questions asked).
Try logging in to torchat a few different times of day for a couple weeks and we'll be able to chat eventually. Have your coins ready for when that happens and you might get a moneypak from us in less than 5 minutes.

Bonus: no long hassle setting up irc and having to deal with the D-Bag posts and messages that bunch on otc tend to do as a way to eat your time up. Also no scans/pics/other BS. Just a straight coins for codes trade. You can even pick what region/state you want to buy codes from.

Use my site moneypaktrader.com to carry a balance forward, submit your moneypaks for coin, or customize your debit card loading preferences to make it a regular thing.
It's often possible to set up your debit card (green dot, walmart, etc.) to send you alerts so you know exactly when you received a load and how much and to help you decide whether to do an ATM run to get your cash in hand.

True ballers are going to want to have 4-5 cards receiving loads to cash out big money each month.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: