Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your BTC for Moneypak +5% bonus through FacebookChat or Torchat - Learn How  (Read 71486 times)
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:32:19 AM

I contacted you on torchat but it says message delayed or something, I assume thats because you're not logged on (or might just be my slow internet, dunno which).

Yeah, if my torchat icon is green then we can negotiate a trade, your  coins for my moneypak.

[...] please refund my remaining balance for account kingofsports7 to 1sMT1HdtcR6dPxiY5ti1TfF1HSsHLGTGk. Thanks.

Done, glad you made it easy to fix the problem. We made a mistake, apologies and please post here if there's a better place to buy MP's.

Damn,
I really had hope for this guy.

We made a mistake and let you all down. . . Oh well, time to close down the website. . .
NOT, we're going to keep the site and torchat lines going and continue serving customers despite that colossal blunder. We'll continue to work with customers to resolve disputes as how we did in this case by giving the customer what was requested (publicly in this thread) to resolve the dispute.
Dirty Laundry has been aired for all to smell. But hopefully it's clean now.

I'm too busy with my site and giving people MP's for their bitcoins over torchat to keep bumping this thread so I'll pay anyone that bumps this thread (at least 48 hrs after previous post) $5 in btc per valid bump, just include your bitcoin address in the bump to receive the coins.

I'll take that: 1FSf5Dw74hRi7vdfUq1ZBg2jzTz4n6SUcN

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:38:31 AM

How can I take more of your money pak codes, what card should I buy and how do I load money pak codes to it. When they fix the paypal glitch I will still run a few through my paypal, but have be told to stop taking them.
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 05:47:46 PM

How can I take more of your money pak codes, what card should I buy and how do I load money pak codes to it. When they fix the paypal glitch I will still run a few through my paypal, but have be told to stop taking them.

I updated the main post:
Here is a list of debit cards that accept MP loads: https://www.moneypak.com/WhoAccepts.aspx
Search the internet and order 5 or 10 of them to use the service effectively.

Basically, you search the internet for debit cards on that list, then order them from the card's website:
So for the first card (24/7) here's the search:
https://startpage.com/do/search?q=24%2F7+Card+Visa
First Result:
https://www.247card.com/
Click "Get 24/7 Card"
Fill out form, get card in mail.

Note: not all list entries have websites to get a card from.

You can withdraw $300 - $500 per day at atms or buy $1,000 Money Orders (USPS $1.55/Walmart $0.75 (except the ones that limit daily purchases).
Fees vary by card but are generally negligible for the money orders or at fee free atms (WAWA, certain atms "in network", etc.)

sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 06:03:15 PM

I just had a seller on my page have a money pak code charged back.. he says they just took the funds and closed his MP account. Can that happen with these cards? Can I get in legal trouble if someone tries to charge back on a code that I now have the cash from?
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:51:51 PM

i thought you could only buy a moneypak with cash? the only way you can do a chargeback if if it was charged with a credit card
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:06:59 PM

No it can be charged back it is just harder to do
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:28:04 PM

I just had a seller on my page have a money pak code charged back.. he says they just took the funds and closed his MP account. Can that happen with these cards? Can I get in legal trouble if someone tries to charge back on a code that I now have the cash from?

Yeah, anyone that has the MP number can charge out the funds and close the MP account leaving it with a zero balance at any time. But once the funds are taken from the MP, it obviously can't have the funds taken off it again (because it's empty).

Also, it's important to have good ownership of your money in any debit card account. If you tell them you got the money as a gift or you bought the money with bitcoins, that's an invitation for the card account to steal your money. You should always say it's your money and you deposited it to the card.

You're much more likely to be charged with other financial crimes related to running a Hawala than for legal trouble related to a card company or people stealing value from MP's you handled. The MP thefts are few isolated incidents that require massive coordination for witness testimony regarding the particulars of the single transaction, but your government can use massive resources to investigate all your financial records without coordinating non-governmental witnesses and bring legal trouble to you for your Hawala.

change

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 03:52:10 PM

bump
15mR6BG48j8WyNCRu2SD8Y7C8g3ZhihenY
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 02:55:58 AM

bump
Thanks!

We have lots of small mp's available for purchase.
$20 - $400
along with several $1K and $500

change

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 06:34:13 AM

bump
Thanks!

$20 - $400
no problem! I got you again too haha
RikoOnWeb

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 09:59:08 PM

I used their services once and was very satisfied. I have been waiting couple of days now to catch the OP on TorChat to do a trade though.
Maui

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:48:13 PM

I need 1 x $1000 and 1 x $500 but I don't want to disclose my card number

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
Kempelen

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:51:18 PM

Has anyone heard from the site owner recently, or completed a successful trade via the website in the last few days?
sethsethseth

Activity: 257

Not trusting third parties with my private keys

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:16:36 PM

He loaded me on sunday, but I haven't seen him on torchat in almost a week.

SealsWithClubs poker room has  over 400 players online. Buy in from .01 to 60btc.      BTCSportsMatch lets you bet sports with vig free lines!  Best kept secret in bitcoin....          LocalBitcoins.com is very user-friendly now for bank transfers.  You don't have to live close to trade when in the same currency area.           
Electrum client is awesome. Try it. And please stop sending bitcoins to sites run by security newbies, or don't complain when you lose everything.
Kempelen

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 03:54:29 AM

Has anyone heard from the site owner recently, or completed a successful trade via the website in the last few days?
All is well.
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 02:08:29 PM

I wanted to let people know that are going to use money pak to load their paypal account that there is currently an error where paypal takes out fees when you load the funds.
Is it more than the 5% bonus I'm paying?

bump
Thanks!
$20 - $400
no problem! I got you again too haha
Thanks Again!

I used their services once and was very satisfied. I have been waiting couple of days now to catch the OP on TorChat to do a trade though.
I've been on torchat almost constantly the past 48 hrs or so, hope you got the MP's you wanted.

I need 1 x $1000 and 1 x $500 but I don't want to disclose my card number
Perfect, you can use windows, mac, linux or iphone torchat to do that with me. All I need is an agreeable amount of coins and a medium through which to give you the MP codes.
I have a line of MPs to sell about 5 days long, tons of $500s, several $1K's, and lots of other odd sizes.
People want anonymous coins! Help them get coins without providing ID, paystubs, utility bills, etc. They bought these MP's at the convenience store with cash and need your help to turn them into coins.

He loaded me on sunday, but I haven't seen him on torchat in almost a week.
Sometimes our schedules will conflict, please use the site if you want asynchronous card loading or be patient and we will eventually meet up on torchat for synchronous service.

change

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 07:29:42 PM

another bump for this amazing service
SupSF

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:42:33 PM

Great experience trading my btc for gdmp. I sent the coins first, and he replied with the code within about a minute.

It took me a day to find him on torchat, but as soon as I did, done deal. I'll definitely be back..

Thanks!!
boogiedown

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 11:31:02 PM

do you have lower mps? like $50?
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 02:39:21 PM

How did you get such a lousy trust rating?  Is this due to a single complaint, or multiple complaints, and are they detailed somewhere on this forum?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: