Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your BTC for Moneypak +5% bonus through FacebookChat or Torchat - Learn How  (Read 71486 times)
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:38:47 AM

bump
111fZLvVt9UsSuFe7Rp76KYbyXwG39zFc
Thanks!

its been over a week and i still haven't been paid for bumping, so don't waste your time people. If you can't find the time to pay people for bumping you should take that out of the first post.
don't front the work if you can't stand to wait until payday to receive payment.

You going to be online today?
You can send my $5 in BTC to here : 1DHrfqccdMUs1v1TT59hdxYBbPUUzu9u4i
I try to get on every day, but may miss some.
Thanks!

bump
Thanks!

Hey All,
I just bought another $500 MP from MoneyPakTrader. As usual it was a quick flawless transaction.
Always Beggin 4 Bitcoins: 13Gf4m2uPe3bpwn6y7uYYCu6g5s7qkjHcj
A little early on the bump, but I appreciate the accurate and informative feedback to keep everyone informed on the current status of the service.

Sell all your MoneyPaks on Moneypaktrader.com guaranteed legit
bumping
18BizrvSCFp2UjsCnZnJseJq759xeW24m4
Thanks!

New Rule: bump posts must be unedited to avoid potential conflict/disputes and encourage new posts among other factors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:55:26 AM

Alright, well, i guess if there's anyway you can let me know if you have any GDMPs that would be awesome.
I use a 'serve card' now so I can just load it onto there.
Thanks.
Serve works, but this forum is only for PR, you'll need to use one of the other channels for doing a trade (site, TC, FBchat)

hello please send me an email address to contact you on ty
As with most any halfway decent web/domain, you can send email to admin@moneypaktrader.com but that is the LEAST preferred method of contact.

Hi are you going to be available on facebook to trade some MP for bitcoins today?
I am only available to trade on FB if my FB messenger icon is green. This usually occurs 5-7 times per week.

Are you going to be online today? Also I bumped the thread after 48 hours where do I get the $5 btc deposit for that?
I don't guarantee future availability but I do try to open the service up at least once per day which is when the messenger icon shows as green. The bump payout is sent to the address you put in the post.

SIDENOTE: DON'T CHEAT ON THE BUMPS! I'm already being generous, EDITED POSTS WILL NO LONGER QUALIFY as bumps.

Hey I added you on torchat again if you got any MP stock let me know.
No, I generally don't initiate trades through torchat unless you have asked for ReLoadits. Please check in when the icon is green and ask for what size mp you want.

Hey again I never got the $5 in btc for the bump please review your thread.
Yeah, you did actually, you just didn't wait long enough.
Don't harass me: 1) it's $5, 2) it's $5, 3) the time I spend giving you $5 costs me more than $5, 4) Don't bump it if you can't wait until I login to send you the payment.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:57:25 AM

PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD INSTEAD OF MESSAGING ME.

mthomassack25

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 03:22:40 AM

got my payments. thanks alot, sorry i doubted you.
dddbtc

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:05:26 PM

bumping
Thanks!

New Rule: bump posts must be unedited to avoid potential conflict/disputes and encourage new posts among other factors.

Does my bump still count? I only edited it for improper grammer. I've also recently deposited 21BTC into your service under username vzsno88
tickets

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 09:44:01 PM

Hey MPT when are the best times to catch you on facebook?  You said you try to log in each day, I've
spent many hours checking to see if you're on but always seem to miss you.    Could you post something in the way of a schedule, or at least the most likely times you'll be on?

thanks
wildboy211

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:37:38 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2013, 11:34:56 PM by wildboy211

About to go to page 2, im bumping - dont need payment, he provides a great service and im happy to help in anyway.

Has anyone talked to him on TorChat, it says hes online, but i sent him a message and its been over a hour and i havent gotten a response.
FullLife

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:06:57 AM

About to go to page 2, im bumping - dont need payment, he provides a great service and im happy to help in anyway.

Has anyone talked to him on TorChat, it says hes online, but i sent him a message and its been over a hour and i havent gotten a response.

He's on TorChat right now.
wildboy211

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:47:58 AM

Yeah i sent him messages and he didnt respond, i also sent coins over to my account and hasnt responded to those as well.
dddbtc

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:45:18 AM

Yeah i sent him messages and he didnt respond, i also sent coins over to my account and hasnt responded to those as well.

Waiting for MoneyPak now. Is MoneyPak volume still down?
wildboy211

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:33:04 PM

Have you been able to talk to him on torchat in the last few days, ive sent him multiple messages and im just curious if he's ignoring me for some reason.

P.S. He also added me as a friend on facebook, and i sent him a message on facebook, and i havent got a response from that either.
wildboy211

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:21:30 PM

Have you been able to talk to him on torchat in the last few days, ive sent him multiple messages and im just curious if he's ignoring me for some reason.

P.S. He also added me as a friend on facebook, and i sent him a message on facebook, and i havent got a response from that either.

So i get ahold of him, now im just waiting for him to refund my bitcoins...this sucks, i wish he wouldve said something a few days ago, i couldve sent my coins to someone else.
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 12:03:34 AM

Hey MPT when are the best times to catch you on facebook?  You said you try to log in each day, I've
spent many hours checking to see if you're on but always seem to miss you.    Could you post something in the way of a schedule, or at least the most likely times you'll be on?
thanks
To Be Honest, now that people can buy bitcoins with cash by simply providing a mugshot, signature, and fingerprints at their local bank, they haven't been submitting moneypaks to my site and that's the reason I haven't been online. No supply.

This is a victory for the market now that anyone can easily spend cash for bitcoins at a local bank and have no fear for the gov't targeting them for doing so.

I'm finalizing an ad package on freetalklive which will hopefully drive up MP supply a little and then you'll see me online more to unload those codes.

bumping
Thanks!

Does my bump still count? I only edited it for improper grammer. I've also recently deposited 21BTC into your service under username vzsno88
Thanks, if you examine your bitcoin address near the time of my "Thanks" it should reflect the payment, if not let me know.

InReL wildboy211/flsixtwo/greendots,
I previously told you in VERY CLEAR TERMS: "DON'T USE MY SERVICE ANYMORE". I'm not going to look into your request for coins for at least 2 weeks due to your refusal to follow my demand compounded by your inconsiderate spamming of my IM, email, PM, and/or forum accounts approaching triple digits of of messages this week. If you continue to spam me I will extend the waiting period even more before I review your claim.
True, the amount in controversy is trivial, but it's the principle that I won't be bullied. If I let you bully me into giving you coins or expediting your request, then someone else might think they can bully me.
Let this be a lesson, if I tell someone "Don't use my service", please send me your coins and then spam me with messages to get these same results.

segabtc

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 12:37:31 AM

another successful trade, if only for limited small amounts. Thank moneypaktrader
remssik

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:53:33 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2013, 06:05:29 AM by remssik

Hey dude, a few questions, for when you get a chance.

First, if I deposit, say, 3 BTC, will you credit my account with the exact amount (currently $656.81), or will you do an even amount like $500 and refund the rest in BTC?

Second, any fees associated on your end?

Third, not really your jurisdiction, but there's a limit on Moneypak to Paypal transfers. Will multiple Moneypaks help increase that limit?

Fourth, I'll be pushing the max every month (hopefully!!), are you ready for $4000 in BTC?

Edit: Fifth, Is there a difference between rates for purchasing Moneypaks and purchasing debit card loads? If so, what?

Look forward to hearing from you!
wildboy211

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:36:55 PM

thanks
To Be Honest, now that people can buy bitcoins with cash by simply providing a mugshot, signature, and fingerprints at their local bank, they haven't been submitting moneypaks to my site and that's the reason I haven't been online. No supply.

This is a victory for the market now that anyone can easily spend cash for bitcoins at a local bank and have no fear for the gov't targeting them for doing so.

I'm finalizing an ad package on freetalklive which will hopefully drive up MP supply a little and then you'll see me online more to unload those codes.

bumping
Thanks!

Thanks, if you examine your bitcoin address near the time of my "Thanks" it should reflect the payment, if not let me know.

InReL wildboy211/flsixtwo/greendots,
I previously told you in VERY CLEAR TERMS: "DON'T USE MY SERVICE ANYMORE". I'm not going to look into your request for coins for at least 2 weeks due to your refusal to follow my demand compounded by your inconsiderate spamming of my IM, email, PM, and/or forum accounts approaching triple digits of of messages this week. If you continue to spam me I will extend the waiting period even more before I review your claim.
True, the amount in controversy is trivial, but it's the principle that I won't be bullied. If I let you bully me into giving you coins or expediting your request, then someone else might think they can bully me.
Let this be a lesson, if I tell someone "Don't use my service", please send me your coins and then spam me with messages to get these same results.

Hah, bullying, you are either very sensitive, or don't know the definition of bullying, buy you gave very vague and barely understandable "instructions". You are right, the amount is trivial, and i was just waiting for some kind of response that i could understand, and it isn't like i'm blasting you all over the internet, instead i was actually doing the opposite, because before we had our differences, you were very good at responding to me and always got the job done with no problem, and now that have control over something that is mine, you want hold it over me. You act like you have to run a marathon or something to return it - its not that hard. Now who is sounding like a bully, holding a kids lunch money over their head? I never said anything negative to you, all i was asking for was some type of response that i could understand. I waited 2 days for ANY response, and then when you did respond, it was short, vague and hard to understand and i'm stuck standing here like "What?" and when i ask you what it meant you call me a bully. If it makes you feel better that you aren't giving me my money for two weeks or whatever, fine, do what you have to - but don't call me a bully when you are the one that is definitely acting the part.
mthomassack25

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 05:36:51 PM

Bump

remssik

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 09:25:03 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2013, 05:18:28 AM by remssik

Guys, is the website down?!

EDIT: Site is not down, but it was. Does that mean maybe some positive edits?
mthomassack25

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 09:30:44 AM

Bump

dddbtc

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:55:24 PM

Account name: vzsno88

Thank you for the few BTC ==> MoneyPak trades you were able to make for me. Hope MoneyPak volume increases soon! However, at this point in time I feel I have loaded far too many funds into your service. I will use you service again in the near future, but in the mean time:

Please refund 19.36206837 BTC to 1G6cQM3R2sFk5nBjjnXE1o9EUxvDsnYes4 as soon as possible. Thank You!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: