Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your BTC for Moneypak +5% bonus through FacebookChat or Torchat - Learn How  (Read 71486 times)
kopipe

Activity: 246
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:10:46 PM

MPTrader isn't letting me make a new account:

Any ideas?

コピペ copypaste

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhuman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 03:05:00 AM

Thank you. Got my BTC refund within hours of going through the refund process!
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:07:38 AM

Not sure if your still doing this anymore or still in business but doing that friendly bump for $5 in BTC you can send to this address. 13DLmGPvMvy8mzare6VyqQZcJQ9zsEyg4N Thanks again hope all is well.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
wildboy211

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:13:11 AM

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

Activity: 472

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:31:03 PM

Not sure if your still doing this anymore or still in business but doing that friendly bump for $5 in BTC you can send to this address. 13DLmGPvMvy8mzare6VyqQZcJQ9zsEyg4N Thanks again hope all is well.

LOLs, worst bump ever. idk, maybe I missed one that was worse, who knows.

Working on fixing new signups, we have located the most likely causes and are trying to fix it.
Use an existing account or wait until we get that fixed please.

Greendots, your response was insufficient and your request is put on hold for another 2 weeks at which time I will reconsider.

wildboy211

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:54:49 AM

LOLs, worst bump ever. idk, maybe I missed one that was worse, who knows.

Working on fixing new signups, we have located the most likely causes and are trying to fix it.
Use an existing account or wait until we get that fixed please.

Greendots, your response was insufficient and your request is put on hold for another 2 weeks at which time I will reconsider.

Any update on the status on my refund?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 07:09:48 PM

Condemn Scammer TradeFortress

I do believe we already have. Wink

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:23:44 AM

Any update on the status on my refund?
LOL, maybe I did the capitalization wrong or was there some spelling error.

Condemn Scammer TradeFortress
I do believe we already have. Wink

LINK/S?

wildboy211

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 04:38:41 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 05:46:04 AM by wildboy211

You know what, im tired of this, this guy has had my bitcoins for well over a month, and i followed his rules to a t on his website, and he gave me a bunch "reasons" why he isnt sending it, but in the end, he is just keeping them for himself, heres proof that i have the coins on his site:
https://i.imgur.com/oo5Ve3t.jpg

And i basically have been begging and kissing his ass the last couple weeks to try to get my coins back, but hes not going to give them back. For example:

In a single forum reply here convince me why I should return the gift you sent me.

He said i spammed him, but he would only respond with things like:

10/29, 1:30pm
MP Bitcoin Trader
I'll check it out, get back with me next week if you're unhappy with the results

And i would post something like:

Were arent not bossing you around, and i didnt get any instructions.
I followed the instructions on your site to get a refund, if thats what you mean.
Im not being rude or trying to boss you around, im just trying to figure out what is going on and when i should expect to get a refund. Thats all i need to know.

And his response:

MP Bitcoin Trader
please, more demands, less patience

Which i waited a month and all would say is, wait another 2 weeks and ill think about it. What kind of customer service is that? Is that the type of person you want to deal with? He says that he told me to not use the service, and i forgot that he told me that, so that gives him a right to keep my money?

Here's my localbitcoins account, i havent had any problems on there:
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/wildboy211/

And from what his recent feedback looks like, it looks like im not the first person to be screwed by him. You know what asshole, im just righting this off as lesson learned, and oh, i work from home, and i have nothing to do but to make sure that everyone knows that you are a scammer and will keep their money...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 01:53:55 AM

Always did good by me. And there's a bunch of others who would say the same. There's got to be more to it than this.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
wildboy211

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:21:54 AM

Always did good by me. And there's a bunch of others who would say the same. There's got to be more to it than this.

Smiley

He did good by me too until this happened, im not saying that he is a complete scammer, but he completely flipped and wont give me my bitcoins back, and there is no way that i owe him any money or bitcoins, so there is no reason for him to keep it. It would be like me going into a store and handing the clerk money and saying i want to buy something, and the clerk keeping my money and saying i dont want your business anymore. Most people would hand the customer their money back and tell them to leave, he is one of the types that keeps your money. Im just warning people. He is wrong by not giving me my bitcoins back.

I just checked his site and he closed my account, yesterday it was open and still had a balance of 0.45 btc.
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:32:20 AM

i got a call from greendot saying they were blocking my card and siezing funds because the purchaser has reported them stolen.
I have a policy to discontinue business with scammers, which greendots is.
wildboy211/flsixtwo/greendots,
Here is where you received notice to stop using my service. You're such a fucking liar, green dot chose to call you and never called anyone else?!?!? RIGHT.
Thanks for the donation.
Other possible rationale for keeping your donation:
slander, lost profit from your lies, value of time spent reading and resolving your dispute, etc.
I don't intend to spend any more time on you.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:53:02 AM

I've changed the site a little and now allow anyone to trade without registering on the site.
Just follow the instruction on the product page for what type of trade you want.

wildboy211

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:50:40 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 06:20:10 AM by wildboy211

i got a call from greendot saying they were blocking my card and siezing funds because the purchaser has reported them stolen.
I have a policy to discontinue business with scammers, which greendots is.
wildboy211/flsixtwo/greendots,
Here is where you received notice to stop using my service. You're such a fucking liar, green dot chose to call you and never called anyone else?!?!? RIGHT.
Thanks for the donation.
Other possible rationale for keeping your donation:
slander, lost profit from your lies, value of time spent reading and resolving your dispute, etc.
I don't intend to spend any more time on you.

Why the fuck do you keep calling me greendots? After rereading the previous posts, i now realize that you think im greendots. I am not. And you can call it whatever you want, but you are still stealing my money, and i dont know the situation with greendots (I didnt go back and read all the posts), but it appears that you are stealing someone else's money too - doesnt surprise me. And you dont have to say anything, ill just make sure your "customers/your future scam victims" make sure they know what type of person you are before going into business with you. Have a wonderful life.

BEWARE PEOPLE - HE MAY SEEM GOOD AND NICE AT FIRST, BUT YOU ARE TAKING A RISK DEALING WITH THIS GUY. HE IS ADMITTING TO STEALING MY MONEY, AND JUST COMING UP HIS OWN JUSTIFICATION FOR KEEPING IT. THIS IS NOT GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICES, AND NO REASONABLE BUSINESS OR PERSON WOULD DO THIS.

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:34:39 AM

Would you consider an escrow transaction?
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:47:23 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 02:02:05 AM by MoneypakTrader.com

Would you consider an escrow transaction?
I made a faq entry for you:
https://moneypaktrader.com/?m=help

In Re Greendots, marc hoover, etc.:
Facts of the case (not including your greendots scam):
1) the account the donated coins were sent to was "flsixtwo"
2) Message history from the flsixtwo account providing your TC ID:
Jul 2, 05:03:48 flsixtwo Message: fimedzzo4shswv32
3) fimedzzo4shswv32 tried to scam me on Aug. 10th ("flsixtwo: I swear i sent it over...you still didnt get it?""All i know is my account said 3.85 and now it says 0.00 after i entered your address and hit send.""http://i42.tinypic.com/2mwfmep.jpg""http://i42.tinypic.com/2mwfmep.jpg""What?!? Me scam you!?! Whoa buddy...fuck you...first you scam me then you say im trying to scam you...i guess i see why you got the feedback.") for 3.85 BTC with doctored screenshots to show a transaction that never happened.
4) You wasted far more than $1,000 of my time and I appreciate you later donating coins to help repay some of that.
5) on Aug 28 you returned and promised to remove negative feedback and begged to continue trading with me.
I ignored your request.
6) You later donated money to me and continue to harass me here in the forums.
7) I accepted your donations, please send more. Further harassment will be ignored.

BTW Marc wildboy211 Hoover, it's scamming POS's like you that make me lose interest in this business. I don't need this shit, I designed a simple 1,2,3 operation where people can efficiently trade MP and BTC and people like you fuck it up for everyone throwing wrenches in it, wasting my time and trying to make people distrust me. I helped hundreds of people trade and I'm at a point I don't need to bother with this shit any more and I only continue it as a public service since there's nothing else comparable available.

THANK YOU

I recommend people just use the instant or few days procedure instead of sending money through the site. Obviously scammers are unwelcome as always regardless of how vocal you are in the forums.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:48:26 AM

I've re-enabled moneypak submissions through the site (requires an account).

I will attempt to enable new account creation at some point.

Email moneypak submissions using the instructions for that are working well.

Does anyone have links to a similar service? Please share to help me ease my work-load from this hobby.

mthomassack25

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:48:21 AM

Bump

1FRJppTbVirVmjnWE1rc3ouJ7cfLTguvqm
Green2bit

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:23:38 PM

Yes.
www.green2bit.com

We can take your overflow.
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:13:03 PM

Big mpt fan here. i've used his services on various websites since around march and most recently on torchat. not sure the etiquette for talking about money here but lets just say that i could have bought a new small car with all the transactions we've done in the last 9 months or so. 9 months may not sound that long so some but it equals like 9 bitcoin years Wink

thanks again mpt, always fast and great prices too!

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: