Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin rise up to 800$ this year ?  (Read 48974 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 03:14:29 PM

There is a possibility that it can happen, but personally I dont think that it will happen because you can see that it is not even rising.
It will be for sure in the future but not this years even that the halving is also coming it wont rise that much.
Just have patience and it will happen maybe after 2 years.

Well as I've learned from the past nothing is impossible with bitcoin, you wouldn't know if this 'stagnant' price is just the calm before a storm.

if the price would reach $800 we were already closer at it...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

There is a possibility that it can happen, but personally I dont think that it will happen because you can see that it is not even rising.
It will be for sure in the future but not this years even that the halving is also coming it wont rise that much.

Well as I've learned from the past nothing is impossible with bitcoin, you wouldn't know if this 'stagnant' price is just the calm before a storm.

there are still a few months to reach. and we have a halving in the year, then the end of the year when Christmas. I hope all that can make the price touched $800

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
PapoXxX

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:32:10 PM

i dont think so, the close of the silk road was the end of the volatile of bitcoin, now it will be very stable but in a range
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:54:48 AM

there are still a few months to reach. and we have a halving in the year, then the end of the year when Christmas. I hope all that can make the price touched $800

It seems to be take a little bit longer so that bitcoin reach $ 800 because it takes a long time to be able to reach that number.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:40:26 AM

i dont think so, the close of the silk road was the end of the volatile of bitcoin, now it will be very stable but in a range
indeed now bitcoin prices were stable, but did not rule out the possibility that prices will continue to rise. I have the feeling that the price of bitcoin will be high this year, maybe the price of $ 800 is really going to happen this year, I hope it happens

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:45:43 AM

indeed now bitcoin prices were stable, but did not rule out the possibility that prices will continue to rise. I have the feeling that the price of bitcoin will be high this year, maybe the price of $ 800 is really going to happen this year, I hope it happens

This year the price will go up but i am afraid that ones the price go up there will a lot of people that will sell their bitcoin then we will be back at 400.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:21:17 AM

This year it wont that possible I think, because you already can see now that the value is not even rising now and that is really bad for the most people with Bitcoin.
They waiting such a long time and that is really bad, and some people are selling it to early because they dont even have the patience for it.
So I dont think that it will happen this year and I think that it is only possible after some few years.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:50:43 AM

i hope too

i will be repetitive but yes it will rise, probably only because of halving, price rises even now because of it so it is really nice thing, i hope price will be 530$ before halving, so it could rise to 700$ after halving and i am sure than price rise by 100$ in 5 months till end of 2016

The price is too long arround $420
i do not think that it will go over $500 this year.
Price around $420 reflects that there are no new fundamental developments direction mass adoption. there is the halving event in the end of July and thus a pump may happen, but I wouldn't expect more than $500-600.

this space is intentionally left blank
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:56:19 AM

i hope too

i will be repetitive but yes it will rise, probably only because of halving, price rises even now because of it so it is really nice thing, i hope price will be 530$ before halving, so it could rise to 700$ after halving and i am sure than price rise by 100$ in 5 months till end of 2016

The price is too long arround $420
i do not think that it will go over $500 this year.
Price around $420 reflects that there are no new fundamental developments direction mass adoption. there is the halving event in the end of July and thus a pump may happen, but I wouldn't expect more than $500-600.

Yeah I think $500 will be the value at the time of halving but it is difficult to expect that it can go beyond that after the halving, I think it will be stable around $400 after halving.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:30:37 PM

It seems to be take a little bit longer so that bitcoin reach $ 800 because it takes a long time to be able to reach that number.

The possibility to reach $800 is high, at the same time the price increase can be experienced only based on the halving effects. If halving doesn't take place the price might go upto $500.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
greghansel89

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:32:32 PM

yes bitcoin can reach the price of 800 as the halving is near and after the halving the value of bitcoin will get high.
GurungBoi

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:34:54 PM

Can? it will rise for sure Smiley
after 3.5 months bitcoin rewards will halved and price of bitcoin will break this level before that , it will rise even more then this

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:52:28 PM

Bitcoin can easily double it's current price, and that would be 800$. The marketcap is still at at a tiny amount of 6 billion dollars. It only takes a single whale being smart and getting in before the rest to make the price go nuts in a matter of seconds. Once that happens, the rest will follow in FOMO. Once that happens, the smarter people that was holding BTC for ages will enjoy the benefits of increased wealth.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:09:19 PM

after 3.5 months bitcoin rewards will halved and price of bitcoin will break this level before that , it will rise even more then this

The block halving that will reduce the block rewards to 12.5 BTC doesn't mean the price will go up that much or even higher. For that to happen there must be strong demand. Without strong demand the price will go up slowly. Which is fine with me as I prefer a slower but more stable growth.
nielaminda

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:31:51 PM

The block halving that will reduce the block rewards to 12.5 BTC doesn't mean the price will go up that much or even higher. For that to happen there must be strong demand. Without strong demand the price will go up slowly. Which is fine with me as I prefer a slower but more stable growth.

Slower pace in getting a high price is much suited for this halving but everyone wants to profit high so i think we will see some high pump and dump after the halving.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:40:58 PM

Yes, we are a bit closer to even lifetime higher price of bitcoin when we are considering some three months back price of  bitcoin. $800 price levels are more likely to happen before halving itself.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 01:46:37 PM

Yes, we are a bit closer to even lifetime higher price of bitcoin when we are considering some three months back price of  bitcoin. $800 price levels are more likely to happen before halving itself.
I think it will not reach to 800 and i think the price will reach around 600-770. im not sure but i feel that theprice will play there.. is just my specualtion and i am not a fortune teller to know the price in the future..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:50:56 PM

I think it will not reach to 800 and i think the price will reach around 600-770. im not sure but i feel that theprice will play there.. is just my specualtion and i am not a fortune teller to know the price in the future..

I have some doubts that the price will even reach 600 this year. we have finished the first quarter of the year and the price is still in $400 level and could not pass 450 till now. if we reach 600 this year, it will be a surprise for me
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:16:52 PM

I have some doubts that the price will even reach 600 this year. we have finished the first quarter of the year and the price is still in $400 level and could not pass 450 till now. if we reach 600 this year, it will be a surprise for me

Don't underestimate how much and how fast Bitcoin can move in a very short period of time. Just for comparison, not saying it is going to happen again like this, but the price in September 2013 dropped to under $80 and two months later in November 2013 it reached its ATH over $1,200.

We are quite a bit above that $80 mark now, so a proportional rise compared to 2013 (15x) would take us to over $6,000. Now that is not going to happen and I just used it to put things into perspective of how $800 is certainly possible, and even $1,200 again which would only be a 3x rise this time around. So an paltry $600 prediction looks very pessimistic.

Of course, in the end much of it will be determined by the miners. If they intend to dump their daily production on the market at current prices, then there would be no market pressure except for the slightly reduced daily supply. Considering 2/3 of all the Bitcoins are already mined, the new supply will start having less and less effect on the overall market as time goes on.

fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:23:57 PM

i hope too

chances are small, but it can rise, because of halving only, other things like small pumps can't rise price so much, price of bitcoin can't rise by 400$ randomly, while if we will have 500$ price after halving we might even see 900$ price after halving

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: